Excel 2002 Printing

I am using an epson 820 printer.  When I print in excel one or two columns
are printing "blurry".  I have tried alignment several times and it doesn't
change.  Printing in other applications is no problem.
0
nannapat (1)

Hi Nannapat,

This sounds exclusively like a printer a printer problem,  which is probably
not susceptible of an Excel solution.

I would suggest that you download the latest drivers from the Epson site and
check their FAQ's and troubleshooting pages.

---
Regards,
Norman

"nannapat" <nannapat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am using an epson 820 printer.  When I print in excel one or two columns
> are printing "blurry".  I have tried alignment several times and it
> doesn't
> change.  Printing in other applications is no problem.

0
normanjones (1047)

Excel printing query
How do you print an excel worksheet with row numbers? <File> <PageSetUp> <Sheet> tab, And *check* "Row & Column Headings". -- HTH, RD --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so all may benefit ! --------------------------------------------------------------------------- "Linda" <Linda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:808D8884-3E22-4018-90EC-932C90EC8570@microsoft.com... > How do you print an excel worksheet with row numbers? File | ...

2007 excel autofilter change back to 2003 autofilter?
Is it possible to change the 2007 autofilter back to like the 2003 autofilter worked? I see you have a response to one of your other posts -- in a different forum. jonnybrovo815 wrote: > > Is it possible to change the 2007 autofilter back to like the 2003 autofilter > worked? -- Dave Peterson ...

OleDbConnection to Excel FileStream
I want to open an OleDbConnection to an Excel file that's in memory as a FileStream. Everything I'm seeing on the NET says that I have to supply the physical location of the file on disk in the Connection String. I don't want to have to save the file to disk to query it. Is there a way around this? ...

how to sumif in excel with a not equal criteria
Hi I'm trying to use the sumif function but I want to sum everything in a range that is not equal to one criteria eg apples 10 orange 10 pear 10 .. sum everything that is not equal to apple should return 20. Thank you =SUMIF(A:A,"<>apples",B:B) Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Ed" <Ed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9592A741-CA39-4795-B3FB-D104EA9A79A6@microsoft.com... > Hi I'm trying to use the sumif function but I want to sum everything in a > range that is not equal to one criteria eg apples 10 orange 10 pear 10 .. > sum...

Excel loading slow
I have Office X on a Powerbook G3. Some time ago, Excel started taking=20 forever to load and twice as long to quit. I'm talking 4 minutes just = for the=20 program to open. I think it may have gotten messed up on a defrag. How can I correct = this? =20 How can I uninstall all of Office and start again? You should find troubleshooting suggestions somewhere on this page: http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/index.html#macxl There are lots of things to try short of a remove and reinstall. On 9/18/04 9:26 PM, "Scott Wieteska" wrote: > I have Office X on a Powerbook G3. Some ...

Access/Excel/Word Challenge
Hi, I'm trying to decide the best approach to this problem and would appreciate any help: 1. I have a template for a report in Word that refers to fields in an Excel worksheet. 2. The Excel worksheet, however, is not set up to easily use in the Word template. Instead of one person with many fields (columns) I have the same name multiple times, with one column listing multiple pieces of information for each person, for example: First Last Cars Devices Jane Doe Altima Laptop Jane Doe Lexus Desktop J...

Is there an Excel format foro time to hundreths of a second
I am trying to record times for swimming in the format of minute, seconds, hundreths of a second mm:ss.hhh -- is there a format for this available? I also need to do functions - add, subtract, max, min, etc. Is there an easy way to do this without writing macros? Give the cell a custom format: Format|cells|Number format|custom category mm:ss.000 or [mm]:ss.000 if you need to sum them. But enter your values as real times (include the hour, minute, second, and hundredths. 00:12:05.001 (for 12 minutes, 5 seconds plus a little bit.) teetime wrote: > > I am trying to record times ...

Excel 2000
I am pretty much a newbie at Excel (don't use it as much as I would lke to be able to). Is there a way to start up a macro when a particular spreadsheet is opened ... I don't want this macro to start on all opened spread sheets. I know I do I can do that, but can't find out anywhere so far that tells me I can start up a macro when I open a particular spreadsheet. Any help with this would be much appreciated. Abay You can put your code behind the ThisWorkbook module and name it workbook_open(). Or you can put your code behind a general module and call it Auto_Open(). ...

How do I set up Microsoft Outlook 2002 on my PC?
How do I set up and/or configure Microsoft Outlook 2002 on my PC? It's installed and activated on my PC but I can't send or receive any mail. Thank You! Steve ssmith wrote: || How do I set up and/or configure Microsoft Outlook 2002 on my PC? || It's installed and activated on my PC but I can't send or receive || any mail. Thank You! || Steve Have you set up an Email Account? -- Interim Systems and Management Accounting Gordon Burgess-Parker Director www.gbpcomputing.co.uk ssmith wrote: > How do I set up and/or configure Microsoft Outlook 2002 on my PC? It's &g...

Excel Document Headers and Footers in 'Send To'
When sending a worksheet to an email recipient, is it possible to include the header and footer in the body of the message as well? Thanks! ...

Excel Import goes thru without any data
Experts, I have been importing excel data to Project for years and never seen this problem. Today I was helping one of our users to import a list of assignments from Excel to a project schedule. We opened the excel file and went through the import wizard until we got to Finish. it went through but no data came in. I tried the same excel and same project files on my computer and everything worked fine. I did see that he did not have the "allow files with legacy format to open", but when I checked it didnt help either. what ami missing Hadi Hadi, What did you ...

Suddenly cannot create or print envelopes
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) All of a sudden, I am unable to create envelopes on Microsoft Word for Mac. I click on &quot;Tools,&quot; then on &quot;envelopes,&quot; and type in address in delivery window, but when I click &quot;OK,&quot; I get only a blank document and it will not convert or print to an envelope. This happened very suddenly. Yesterday I printed about 8 envelopes, today -- nothing. ...

Outlook 2002 error on open
When I first open Outlook, I get the following error: The add-in "C:\winnt\system32\avgxch32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair.... I tried using the Detect and Repair but all I get is something like a setup procedure which completes but does not solve the problem. I'm using Win2k prof. Help will be appreciated. Neil ...

Outlook 2002 #142
When I try to send a new emal message I can type in the to: email, the subject, but when I try to type a message nothing happens. I type and there is nothing there. I have searched the settings but can't find anything. Thanks Here are several suggestions: 1) Close Outlook , search for and rename 'frmcache.dat". Restarting Outlook will recreate this file. Then test. 2) Try a new .pst file. Your current personal folders file could be corrupted. If this is the case, then import your old data into the new .pst file. -------------------- >From: "Sam" <sa...

Is there a function in excel where you can the beginning of the mo
I am trying to look for a function that would will display the first of the month if the cell I am referencing is a date in that month. For instance: I have a date that says 12/16/09 I want the function/formula to return 12/1/09. Is this possible? I cant seem to find it anywhere. This will return the 1st of the month for the date entered in cell A1: =A1-DAY(A1)+1 -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Monique" <Monique@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E4C8E96-319A-4872-8927-4B7179BA0030@microsoft.com... >I am trying to look for a fun...

Excel formula help needed!
Hello everyone, I would like to create a formula that would calculate a different levy charge dependent on the amount. The example is below and any help would be really appreciated. In circumstances where amounts owed do not exceed £100 or $100 12.5% charge will apply, 4% on the next £400 or $400, 2.5% on the next £1500 or $1500, 1% on the next £8000 or $8000 and 0.25% on any additional sum. In short different %'s will apply at different levels depending on monies mowed. I'm sure that there will be use of If/And but I'm not sure on the st...

Hyperlink to named ranges and sheets in Excel not working in 2007
I code hyperlinks to named ranges and worksheets all the time in 2003, but since we've moved to 2007, they do not seem to work. The spreadsheet opens, but does not open on the desired worksheet. No reference error seems to be called (even if I deliberately miscode the sub-address). Anyone know what is up? Example: //Network Path/Folder/Spreadsheet.xls#NamedRange -- Thanks, Andy ...

Can Not Print
I have a User who is trying to print a record from a Terminal Server Session and is getting the following error: The script you are executing is taking longer than expected to run. Click end to abort the script, or continue to continue script execution. Any one have any insights? TIA, Jay. ...

can excel check one column against another
Hi. I have a spreadsheet with columns such as A, B, C, D, filled with numbers. Each row across such as row 1, then row 2, then row 3, etc of numbers is totaled in column E. Countless rows, each of which is totaled per row and then ends with a grand total at bottom of column E. Next comes columns F, G, H, also filled with numbers (but different numbers), which is totaled per row in Column I. At the bottom of Column I is a grand total. Even though arrived at using different sets of numbers, -both grand totals - in columns E and I must match. Sometimes they don't match. Ouch. So here is m...

List of markup prints with the document
When a document with Tracking turned on is printed, it prints the document AND the list of Markup (Reviewing Pane). In the Print dialog box, under Print what: Document is selected when printing (List of Markup is not selected when printing). Why is this list printing anyway along with the document? -- Wanda Garner Highmark Blue Shield ...

excel month lookup
i have the following formula =IF(MONTH($B:$B)=MONTH(J1),+SUMIF($H:$H,"auto",$F:$F)+SUMIF($H: $H,"auto",$E:$E)) problem is i am getting results (sum) of all of column F and E I only want the amounts in F and E if the applicable row is the month of jan B E F H 01/01/07 200.00 55.00 auto 01/15/07 201.00 0.00 auto 02/01/07 100.00 25.00 auto 02/15/07 125.00 35.00 milk So for Jan - i should get 456.00 What am i missing here. ...

How to get different windows for Excel spreadsheets
This is hard to explain ... when I first got this computer (Windows 2000, Office/Excel 2000) it came with this setting: If I had two spreadsheet files open at one time, there were two different Excel logos in the Taskbar. For a couple of reasons I didn't like it. It took me a long time how to figure how to get rid of it, and I finally did. Now I want it back. The reason is, I have two monitors and want to be able to make each spreadsheet full size in each monitor. It works fine in Word, but I can't remember how I switched it back on there. Thanks. -- Steve M - unspam@houston.r...

Template help EXCEL 2003 #2
How can I keep template help from appearing each time I open a workbook which was created from a template? ...

Excel
Using Excel 2002. Why doesn't the left margin in a custom footer match the left margin of the spreadsheet? Any way to make them match besides adding spaces before the footer? You can't change the margin setting for the footer. You can only change its appearance by adding spaces, as you're currently doing. JV wrote: > Using Excel 2002. Why doesn't the left margin in a custom footer match the left margin of the spreadsheet? Any way to make them match besides adding spaces before the footer? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com...

Excel 97 default date format
How do I change the default date format to show yyyy rather than yy, please? Geoff Geoff That is controlled by Windows settings. Make changes at Control Panel>Regional Settings for "Short Date" Gord Dibben Excel MVP - XL97 SR2 & XL2002 On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:52:59 +0000 (UTC), "GB" <ThisIsNotMyEmailAddress@Anywhere.InTheUniverse> wrote: >How do I change the default date format to show yyyy rather than yy, please? > >Geoff > "Gord Dibben" <gdibben@shaw.ca> wrote in message news:n0ggivkr0gh3h0q79283hoa8rgvd272e6c@4ax.com.....