Excel 2002 File Extensions

I created a drawing in Excel 2002 and I want to be able to save it in a file
extension such as  .jpg, .gif or .png so I can use it in Dreamweaver MX2004.
I do not see any way to SAVE AS any file at ALL in those file extensions.  Am
I NOT able to do that?  and if not, WHY not?

Thank you for your feedback.  I am grateful.

Richard...

Just try to copy/paste it on power point, it have with the right-click the
save as picture option.

I was unable to find the option directly on excel, however as excel and
power point are from microsoft, you should not lose anything when you paste
in on PP.

"TaleTeller" wrote:

> I created a drawing in Excel 2002 and I want to be able to save it in a file
> extension such as  .jpg, .gif or .png so I can use it in Dreamweaver MX2004.
> I do not see any way to SAVE AS any file at ALL in those file extensions.  Am
> I NOT able to do that?  and if not, WHY not?
>
> Thank you for your feedback.  I am grateful.
>
> Richard...
0
Gilberto (32)

Excel 2007

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

MS Money 95 data files

Excel not Access

Where is the workspace file stored?

help with simple maths in excel

cant start outlook pst file to large

Opening Excel Workbooks

How do I use traffic lights in excel

opening .bak file

Trying to read XML file into dataset

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

Outlook 2002 XP SP 3 Archive problem
Hi there I am trying to get my newly configured outlook to archive my folders. I have ust configured it to download two POP email accounts and that works fine. I have set up a set of folders below my outlook (Personal Folders / pst) inbox node and placed the relevant emails in the corresponding folders. I have gone into tools -> options -> other -> and pressed the "AutoArchive..." button -> and set the "clean out folders older than" selection boxes to "3" and "Months" and pressed the "apply these setting to all folders" button. I ...

Money 2002 is slow
Money 2002 has been very slow ever since I upgrade from 1999 a couple of years ago. I have read Microsoft Knowledge Base Articles 818101 and 316955. I was unable to "rename the unrecorded files" because I no longer have Money 1999 or a back-up copy of the 1999 money database. I have followed all the other instructions in these articles, but nothing has helped. I also downloaded the trial version of Money 2004 and imported my 2002 money database into Money 2004. It was still slow. have tried creating a brand new Money 2002 database and when I do, it works just great ...

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...