Excel 2002 - Crashes after adding new sheet

Have several spreadsheet files I use routinely.  Three have recently
crashed after I added another sheet.  In each case the document
recovery created a file missing all the color and text formats that
the file contained before the crash.  Not sure what other changes may
have occurred.

Is there something wrong with the copy of Excel on my PC?
Could these three files be corrupt?
Is there a procedure to "clean-up" these files?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Mark
0
mroach (7)

Hi
sounds like they are corrupted. I would suggest to copy the data +
formats to a new, 'fresh' workbook.

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Mark wrote:
> Have several spreadsheet files I use routinely.  Three have recently
> crashed after I added another sheet.  In each case the document
> recovery created a file missing all the color and text formats that
> the file contained before the crash.  Not sure what other changes may
> have occurred.
>
> Is there something wrong with the copy of Excel on my PC?
> Could these three files be corrupt?
> Is there a procedure to "clean-up" these files?
>
> Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
>
> Mark

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

New Disk storage

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Excel not Access

Excel 2007

Crash on 'Send"

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Adding Industry Codes
I am picking up the pieces on a previous installation of CRM, and want to add additional industries to my industry dropdown in the Lead form. For the life of me, I can't find the proper table in the database. Can someone be good enough to point me in the right direction? Thanks, Chris Chris, You don't do this via a table, you need to do it via form customization. You will need system admin rights, then go into System Customization and modify the Lead form. After making the changes, you will need to publish the change via Deployment Manager and issue an IISRESET. Matt "Chris...

adding name /creating field/query?

Creating new attributes

transferring to new pc

help with simple maths in excel