Excel 2000 running on Windows XP SP2 does not properly open CSV fi

The same file opened in using Excel 2000 running in Windows 2000 Pro open
properly. The rows and columns are formatted properly.

The same Excel 2000 opening the same CSV file but on Windows XP SP2 will not
properly format the rows and columns.
0
Oscar (18)

Hi
check your regionals ettings in Windows ('Start - Control Panel') I'd
suspect you have different column delimiters specified (comas versus
semicolons for example)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
"Oscar" <Oscar@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> The same file opened in using Excel 2000 running in Windows 2000 Pro open
> properly. The rows and columns are formatted properly.
>
> The same Excel 2000 opening the same CSV file but on Windows XP SP2 will
> not
> properly format the rows and columns.

0
frank.kabel (11126)