Excel - 2000 or 97 conversion - macro problems #4

Sorry, right, let me try an clear it up.

Situation is:

At the moment a user can click on a data validated cell and a dropdow
list appears. There are three options, which all bring up a selectio
of different cells. (Change event). The selections then contain mor
data validated cells. This works fine in excel 2000+ but obviously, no
97. I need to find a way of making this possible. I have tried debr
dalgleish's example, but can't get the cells to work.

Hope thats helps

Andre

--
ajw15
ajw150's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=802

One of Debra's suggestions was to add a button near the cell that
would start the macro.  That didn't work for you?

And you may want to consider using a combobox from the controltoolbox
toolbar.

ajw150 <ajw150.1da9ha@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:<ajw150.1da9ha@excelforum-nospam.com>...
> Sorry, right, let me try an clear it up.
>
> Situation is:
>
> At the moment a user can click on a data validated cell and a dropdown
> list appears. There are three options, which all bring up a selection
> of different cells. (Change event). The selections then contain more
> data validated cells. This works fine in excel 2000+ but obviously, not
> 97. I need to find a way of making this possible. I have tried debra
> dalgleish's example, but can't get the cells to work.
>

> Hope thats helps
>
> Andrew
0
ec35720 (10082)

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel 97 #9

Excel button problem

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

Count If Formula #4

WCF Client serialization problem

Looking for Excel Help

New to excel

message delivery problems

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

outlook 97 and express email problems

I need a macro

Problem with Range

Having problem with spoofing email