Excel 2000... Missing row and column designators.

0
carowe (4)

Ho
do you mean 'Tools - Options - View' and check 'Row/Column headings'

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Clarence" <carowe@cnyconnect.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

0
frank.kabel (11126)

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Auto transfer of row
I have a list of components to be ordered in each row is a cell with order number entered in it. What I want is to copy the row to anothe sheet (which is to be displayed at goods) when the order number i entered in that cell. Is this possible? many thanks for any help -- alanle ----------------------------------------------------------------------- alanled's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=3094 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=57297 this could be acheived by using VLOOKUP function. if you want a perfect soluti...

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

Cannot Open 2000 Money Backup
My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. Can anyone help open this? In microsoft.public.money, Kate wrote: >My hard drive crashed and had to be replaced. I tried to open my Money >Backup and it says I need the MBF and takes me to a site on the Internet. >Can anyone help open this? Be sure that your Money and backup files are moved to a spot that you will have full privileges to, such as Documents/MyDocuments. If they are in a place like ProgramFiles, Vista will create...

More Columns #2

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

learning Excel #3

Columns #4
My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Hi Me! I'm just guessing what you mean. Use: Tools > Options > General Remove check from "R1C1 reference style" OK -- Regards Norman Harker MVP (Excel) Sydney, Australia njharker@optusnet.com.au Excel and Word Function Lists (Classifications, Syntax and Arguments) available free to good homes. "me" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12D9050B-079C-476D-B5B6-84445F60EA51@microsoft.com... > My columns in Excel have disappeared how do I get them back? Another gue...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

Are there free upgrades to Outlook 2000?

Excel VBA