Excel 2000 HTML/XML format Question

Hi everyone,

I have a question about the HTML/XML format of Excel 2000 when you sav
a workbook as a web page.

I have a requirement where I generate the HTML/XML structur
programatically and save it in seperate files (one .htm file for eac
worksheet). Everything works fine. However, I was trying to cra
everything in one single file and experimenting with various options.

For example, I have the following xml structure that creates the tw
sheets.

Code
-------------------

  <xml>
  <x:ExcelWorkbook>
  <x:ExcelWorksheets>
  <x:ExcelWorksheet>
  <x:Name>Sheet1</x:Name>
  <x:WorksheetOptions>
  </x:WorksheetOptions>
  </x:ExcelWorksheet>

  </x:ExcelWorksheets>
  <x:WindowHeight>9210</x:WindowHeight>
  <x:WindowWidth>15195</x:WindowWidth>
  <x:WindowTopX>0</x:WindowTopX>
  <x:WindowTopY>60</x:WindowTopY>
  <x:ProtectStructure>False</x:ProtectStructure>
  <x:ProtectWindows>False</x:ProtectWindows>
  </x:ExcelWorkbook>
  </xml>

-------------------

Now, I wanna insert data into these tables. However, I run into troubl
as it always adds data to the first sheet. Is there a tag that wil
tell which sheet the table belonds to.

Example,

Code
-------------------

  collapse;table-layout:fixed;width:48pt'>
  <col width=64 style='width:48pt'>

-------------------

How to tell this table that it belongs to Sheet 2 :(

Anyone, has any ideas about this? I would really appreciate some help.

Sincerely,

Panka

html email newsletter help
I regularly create a webpage using microsoft publisher for my company. Unfortunatly my boss wants me to now send it out in html format as a newsletter and it needs to be read with all email clients. It appears that the format publisher creates is interpreted differently by different email clients. Is there any way to continue to use microsoft publisher and make my boss happy. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks, Dan On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 02:52:56 +0000, danjones.email@gmail.com wrote (in article <1135565576.699264.301060@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>): > I regularly crea...

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Stupid question regarding reports
I am a former Quicken user switching to Money and I have what seems to me a very dumb report question. How do I create a new report? I've looked in the help file and in the online tutorial and users guide and find plenty of references to customizing an existing report but nothing about creating a new one. I realize that it must be there somewhere. Someone please help this dummy (it would be nice if they gave you even a 5 page manual though). Bob Had me guessing for a while also. Just click on "reports" and select which one you want. Don't forget to use "custom...

Excel 2007

Crash on 'Send"

How do I use traffic lights in excel

formula based on format

help with simple maths in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Excel DNS query

Excel Problem

Using Visio HTML output within frames
Hi, I want to include visio HTML output in a frame of another html file. Unfortunately it is not working. I understood the problem is in vml_*.htm files. It is due to, the target arrtibute(pointing to _parent) in v:shapetype tag and href attribute (pointing to #) in v:shape tag. These attributes should point to "_top" and "<target-html-file>#" respectively inorder to work. I want to change these options while saving .vsd as web page? I would appreciate if you can help me in this regard. <v:shapetype id="VISSHAPE" target="_parent" coor...

Converting XML > Dataset
Hi ! Here's my problem in english :-) I want to convert the mssecure.xml file from Microsoft into an dataset to store it in an SQL-Database. My code in VB looks like this : Dim ds As New DataSet Dim doc As New Xml.XmlDocument doc.Load("D:\mssecure.xml") Dim sReader As New StringReader(doc.InnerXml) ds.ReadXml(sReader) The problem is : At the ds.readxml(sreader) command i get an error which told me, that there is an problem whith a relationship in "ProductFamilies" I hope my english is good enough to explain... Please help ! Thanks !!! Christoph Duesmann C...