Excel 200 viewing option

I have win NT and office 2000. When I open multiple WORD
documents, I get multiple buttons on my task bar for
easier editing.

But when I open multiple excel files, I get only one. How
can I set it up like word?

Thanks
0
jhur (1)

Tools / Options / View / Windows in Taskbar

--
Regards
                   Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL2K & XLXP

  Attitude - A little thing that makes a BIG difference

"John Hur" <jhur@golftown.com> wrote in message news:0fd401c39264$fdbe06e0$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> I have win NT and office 2000. When I open multiple WORD
> documents, I get multiple buttons on my task bar for
> easier editing.
>
> But when I open multiple excel files, I get only one. How
> can I set it up like word?
>
> Thanks

---

ken.wright (2489)