Error saving a Shared Workbook

I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error
everytime she does this ONE specific change.  She deletes
a line and then saves and gets a message that
says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown
by Windows... blah blah blah".  If  she makes anyother
type of changes it saves just fine.  I also had another
user do the SAME change and that person also got that
error message.  When the file is changed to "Not Shared"
then the line is deleted it saves fine also.  The problem
is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out.
can anybody shed some light on this problem??? Thanks...

Tim

Fix #VALUE! error
I need a fix to a simple formula where a cell is not being recongized. example below: cell C1 has 88 in it with no visible formula cell E1 - I put in formula =product(C1,2080) returned 2080 as the solution but should have been 183040 "Charles" <Charles@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3567F0A-328A-4E66-8729-9B1A44CD30CE@microsoft.com... > I need a fix to a simple formula where a cell is not being recongized. > example below: > cell C1 has 88 in it with no visible formula > cell E1 - I put in formula =product(C1,2080) > returned 2...

Save as web problems with Pub 2000
I am running Publisher 2000 (from Office 2000) on Windows 2000 professional with a 933Mhz / 128 Mb Ram / Pent III Compaq Presario and I have tried to do a &#8220;save as web page&#8221; and I have the following error come up and the program shuts down. The error is MSPUB.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created. To try and fix the problem I ran the repair facility on the CD and also reinstalled the program twice, and that did not fix the problem. I used to have Windows ME and the same Office...

Sharing Contacts and Calendars in Outlook 2000
We have a small peer to peer network of 3 PC's in my office. One is running Windows 98 and the other 2 are running Windows 2000 Professional. All three have Office 2000 Professional. I am using Outlook but I want others in the office to use it also and be able to share contacts and calendars etc. How do I make that happen? http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm should help. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching ...

syntax error
How can I tie the users shortname to this code. so it comes back with the results that only apply to them. Dim pastdue As Integer Dim current As Integer Dim tot As Integer nodate = DCount("*", "TARA", "isNull(penddte)") pastdue = DCount("*", "TARA", "penddte < date()") current = DCount("*", "TARA", "penddte >= date()") tot = DCount("*", "TARA") Debug.Print nodate, pastdue, current, tot Me.message = "You have " & tot & " items with " & pastdue &a...

Help! error while installing CRM 3.0
Hi, During the installation of the CRM SBE 3.0 on SBS server 2003 premium, performing binary install of Microsoft CRM server components, I got en error, CRM 3.0 server setup failed, here is the last part of the crm30svrsetup.log. .... Installing MSCRM prepopulated data 08:49:50| Info| Creating indices in MSCRM database 08:49:51| Error| Install exception.System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Server.InstallDatabaseAction failed. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: The Microsoft Search service cannot be administered under the present user account at System.Data.SqlClien...

getting message interface error and can't send or receive emails
If I try to move or delete an email I get a message - "The message interface has returned an unknown error. If this problem persists restart outlook." I have restarted outlook several times and also re-booted my PC several times. Still to no avail I cannot send or receive emails now either. While Outlook is closed, rename the Outcmd.dat and *.srs files, then open Outlook again and see if this helped. If not, please post back. Also, please post what version of Outlook you're using. If you have reached the limit on your PST, that could cause the error as well. -- Kathleen...

inline image save
when i get an email from someone in the office with an inline image i can ONLY save it as a bmp file and i have to change the name from "default". however it has not always been this way, when i had windows xp pro with office xp i could save and the original file name and format came up in the save as box. i have since had my os switched to 2000 but i still have office xp. i have talked to people around the office some have my problem others can save the way i used to, so that rules out a policy change. we can't seem to pinpoint the problem so if anyone else knows how to fix this...

sharing tasks
can you use outlook 2003 to share tasks through pop3? i need to be able to use the task function with real time updating with another person in a different city. any suggestions? thanks in advance. ...

ASP Event ID 5 error
I have an 2k3 server w/ 2k3 exchange I am receiving the following errors: Event Type: Warning Event Source: W3SVC-WP Event Category: None Event ID: 2266 Date: 2/10/2005 Time: 7:16:15 PM User: N/A Computer: XXXXXX2003 Description: The account that the current worker process is running under does not have SeTcbPrivilege privilege, the anonymous password sync feature and the Digest authentication feature are disabled. For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp....

Anyone having bufferoverun errors with inetinfo.exe?
At least once or twice a day a visual c++ error box pops up stating a buffer overrun was detected and it shuts down inetinfo.exe. running iisreset restores functionality - for a while The only web app running on this box is CRM 3.0 This has started in the past week or so.... Anyone else see this or have a solution? Bernie Walker. Yes Bernie, I'm in the same boat as you. I'm running a Small Biz Server 2003 with 3 gigs of ram (which it was mentioned to up the ram somewhere else). There are only 3 users, and the only other things that are running are Exchange & SQL - I h...

HTTP 500 internal error on OWA PAGE
When i try to log onto outlook web access i get a http 500 internal error that the page cannot be displayed all related services have been restarted but still no progress help please ihuoma To configure process level value with LOW. "teamann" wrote: > To configure process level value with LOW. Btw where can i change this option also does this solution work if this issue only surface after i've upgraded to exchange SP2? ...

DIV/0 Error
This is going to seem really simple for you all but I need some guidance here. I have two cells with numbers. In the next cell these two divide to give me a percentage. At the end of that column I have a formula for calculating the average (ex. =Average A1:G1). The problem is that if the two cells are empty, it gives me the #DIV/0 in the formula cell, which then in turn gives me the #Div/0 in the Average Cell. If I put in false numbers, it gives me the correct percentage in that row, but still, because some of the rows are not filled, the average formaul does not work. A way around this is t...

When I try send emails I receive the error "object not found"
"57chevy pickup" <57chevy pickup@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8075FE7F-8BCB-499E-9F3E-2DE7B3136EBC@microsoft.com... > Hi - When you post in here, always include your version, SP level, and mode (if applicable) of Outlook - you can find this information in Help | About. Also include the type of mail account(s) you use and any other pertinent details. Be sure to put a consise summary of your question in the subject line, and the full details in the body of your post. ...

Metadata Cache Error 09-07-05
I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up SFO clients have Roll up 1 installed SFO users can Brows Happly if they are ONLINE as Soon as They GO OFFLINE They get Metadata Cache Error No Entity Pleas help Have you got SQL replication enabled? "Need Some Help" <Need@news.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:uVrjMg5sFHA.3404@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I have CRM on his Own Server and SQL on his Own Server > > All is OK and with the latest Hot fixes and Roll Up > > SFO client...

Refresh of links in shared file.
I have created a shared file that has a production schedule. It has links to another non-shared file so that I can use/refresh a query to pull production information from a database and put it into pivot tables. I have a vlookup to find the totals of the part in the pivot table. When I have the schedule file shared and open and I have the "update file" open and then update the query everything in my shared document updates. I save changes. The problem is others cannot see these changes by saving (it works if I type numbers instead of using a link to the update file...

cant search new updates error 80070490
I have windows vista 32 bit and can't search for new updates, it keeps showing an error code. I have already searched alot of solutions on this site with no luck. The history of previous installed updates is gone, and it stated that the last update was installed in april 2009. I already tried renaming softwaredistribution but that changed nothing, also installed KB967723 but said it isn't for my system. System update readyness KB947821 didn't change anything either. Tried sfc/scannow but said there was nothing wrong don't have an windows dvd anymore to upgrade ...

Error problem ?! Someone help ?
Account: 'Windows Mail', Server: 'pop3.live.com', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR command not implemented', Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18 Try these settings: Live.com Settings: Server names and ports: POP3 = pop3.live.com Port = 995 SMTP = smtp.live.com Port = 587 Checkboxes you need to check include: Server Tab: "My server requires authentication" (Click "Settings" button also and fill in "Log on Using" email address - *** but do NOT check the ...

Visio 2007 - "Save as" PNG Format
Hello everybody After googling around for about an hour, I'm gonna try here... I've made a drawing in 1820*980 pixel resolution, and want to save it in the PNG file format, but i get the error message: "An error has occured (920)..." when i used the "save as" function... No matter what format i choose... jpg, bmp, gif or png, I get the same error I found a solution on technet, but it was for Visio 2002, and it didn't help me out at all since it told me to save my drawing in png file format to get rid of the error message :-( I hobe someone ...

sales transaction batch entry stays after saving
After you save a sales transaction assigned to a batch, the batch previously entered stays there and if you try to pull up another transaction you have to delete the blank sales transaction screen before it will pull up the transaction you are trying to pull up. It seems to me to reduce key strokes when you save a sales transaction the batch field should then be blank and the system should allow you to pull up another transaction from the magnifing glass and not have to delete something that is not even there. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft respo...

When trying to send from OWA, error denied messege
Well I have a newly installed Exchange server and all my accounts worked properly (both using desktop Outlook and OWA). A couple of days ago all 50 OWA accounts stopped allowing the sending of webmail. Just gives error "Denied". The only changes I have made are adding SQL 2000. Any idea's as always will be appreciated. Tim ...

OMA older version error message
Hi all, I'm just updated Excgange 2000 to 2003 on Windows server 2000 sp4. When I try to access to OMA I have the following error message: Outlook(R) Mobile Access is supported only on Microsoft (R) Exchange Server 2003. Currently your mailbox is stored on an older version of Exchange server. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance. Event Log: ========== source: MSExchangeOMA ID: 1802 User has Microsoft(R) Exchange server MBX, which is not running Exchange Server 2003. That server is not accessible by Outlook(R) Mobile Access. Exchange version is:...

Delete Saved Documents
How do I delete a saved document? Look up "Finder" in the Mac OS X Help. On 11/11/09 4:16 PM, in article 59babce9.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0, "DodoV@officeformac.com" <DodoV@officeformac.com> wrote: > How do I delete a saved document? -- This email is my business email -- Please do not email me about forum matters unless you intend to pay! John McGhie, Microsoft MVP (Word, Mac Word), Consultant Technical Writer, McGhie Information Engineering Pty Ltd Sydney, Australia. | Ph: +61 (0)4 1209 1410 +61 4 1209 1410, mailto:john@mcghie.name ...

FP Extensions error
I have had FP 2000 for years and have had no problems working it. Now when I log in I get an error msg saying the FP Extension are not installed. What's with that? Tim did you contact your host? some hosts are discontinuing use of FPSE -- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP Expression Web "tim" <tim7654321@gmail.com> wrote in message news:7a1238a4-07e9-482a-97e0-e5a56945cbc2@s20g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > I have had FP 2000 for years and have had no problems working it. Now > when I log in I get an error msg saying the FP ...

value error #2
IF(U4="","",IF(U4<'MDA Portfolio Summary'!H3,('MDA Portfolio Summary'!H3-MDA Portfolio Summary'!G3)*(K4:K39),IF(U4>'MDA Portfolio Summary'!J3,('MDA Portfolio Summary'!G3-'MDA Portfolio Summary'!J3)*(K4:K39),""))) i am trying to have the difference of H3 and G3 if it is lower or higher, but i get a value error not sure what is wrong thanks anyone The formula you have is an array formula with the bit *(K4:K39) Did you mean this to be the sum(K4:K39), if so enter it accordingly, i you did want it as an array fo...

Error in Money background banking
Since I installed Money Plus Deluxe, I get the following error message several times a day: The instruction at "0x7c910e03" referenced memory at "0x0000000". The memory could not be "written". Click OK to terminate the program. Does anyone know what causes this problem? =?Utf-8?B?Umlja3RhemRldmls?= <Ricktazdevil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 16 Nov 2007 in group microsoft.public.money: > Since I installed Money Plus Deluxe, I get the following error > message several times a day: The instruction at "0x7c910e03" > referenced me...