Error can't empty clipboard appears when trying to copy. #2

0
AY (13)

Outlook 2000 C++ Error
When I first open Outlook I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error Program: c:\\progra~1\micros~2\office\outlook.exe This ap[plication has requested the Runtime to be terminated in an unusual way. Please contact the applications support team for more information. When I click OK I get about 12 more different errors, and then Outlook closes. I can then open it and it works. CAN ANYONE DECHIPER THIS? I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling Office, updating all patches and SPs, Erase2000 won't open with XP (Home)....I am at a lose. ...

Copy Excel email addresses to GroupWise
I have an Excel worksheet that has a column that contains email addresses. I would like to copy some of the email addresses into GroupWise. When I select certain email addresses and copy and paste them into GroupWise. For some reason I get the email addresses in between the emails that I have selected. Examples: sbradfor@salliemae.com bbarrett@salliemae.com sblackbu@salliemae.com dwalker@salliemae.com mbrown@salliemae.com If I selected sbradfor@salliemae.com, sblackbu@salliemae.com, and mbrown@salliemae.com and pasted into GroupWise, I would receive all of the addressesin the TO: f...

Can you filter or sort by a cell's formatting? #2
Can you filter or sort by the formatting of a cell - these were formatted manually and do not have conditional formatting applied to them - thanks You can even use a UserDefined Function that can return the colorindex. Chip Pearson has a nice function at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Returning The ColorIndex Of A Cell If you're new to macros, you may want to read David McRitchie's intro at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted.htm MalibuinthePeg wrote: > > Can you filter or sort by the formatting of a cell - these were formatted > manually and do...

Product Key is not valid #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) When I try to open any of my Office Products I get the above error message. As I read through the fix, which called for moving office into the trash, it called for re-entering my product key. Only problem is that I ordered my iMac with Office already loaded and don't have the installation disks or a product key. What do I do now? On 8/28/09 4:54 PM, in article 59b7b2d0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Albiecrazy@officeformac.com" <Albiecrazy@officeformac.com> wrote: > Only problem is that I ordered my iMac with Off...

Reply to message error
Using Outlook 2003 and having a problem replying to recieved messages. I get a 550 error and the message is returned undeliverable. The addresses are valid, and I can create a new message and send with no problem. Thanks... I'm not sure why replies would be a problem but new mail wouldn't, but look at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA011128331033 for information on the 550 error. -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Gary" <anonymous@discussions.micr...

eConnect 10.0 and BizTalk 2006R2 #2
I have BizTalk 2006 R2 installed on my machine and downloaded the eConnect 10.0 installation files. But I am unable to see an option to install the BizTalk adapters. ...

CStringArray #2
Hi, I am doing some maintenance work on an MFC app. The portion of code I have to deal with uses a number CStringArrays. I am not that familier with these and have had limited success. Code wise an array is created, CStringArray ioNames[64]; Data is added, void AddIOName(int modNum, CString name) { ioNames[modNum].Add(name); } and accessed, CString GetIOName(int modNum, int num) { return ioNames[modNum][num]; } From what I have learned so far I have to make use of either InsertAt() or SetAt(), void InsertIOName(int modNum, int location, CString name) { // ioNames[modNum].InsertAt( loca...

Money report error
I am getting this error message: 'Due to changes in your Money file, the saved version of the " Money Auto-saved Report" is no longer valid. Money has attempted to reset this report, but you should delete it from your list of favorites and recreate it to avoid unreliable information' The problem is, I never created this report and when I go to saved reports it is not there anyway. Please help ...

Out of Office Assistant not working #2
AD 2003 with Exchange 2003. Seems to be effecting many different users internally and externally. Anyone come across this before? we need more details to help, but did you try http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;262352 or http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=297281 -- Nawar Aljanabi MCSE NT/2000/2003,MCSA 2003 +M,CCNA "Monkey" wrote: > AD 2003 with Exchange 2003. > Seems to be effecting many different users internally and externally. > Anyone come across this before? > Thanks but tried those Second link is for Exchange 5.5 "Nawar75&qu...

Can't install Server 2008 Service pack 2 (x64)
i keep getting error code 800F0826 with no other info. trying to install on my sbs 2008 premium box. any suggestions?? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0048_01CA8ED5.5AF75FA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Are you using the Microsoft tool to make this installation possible? http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=3Den&FamilyID= =3Dffd2fe61-9278-489e-9b96-3816394c9cb6 "BadBoy House" <mrchrishouse@googlemail.com> wrote in mess...

3.0
System Environment: W2003 Server SQL 2000 CRM and SQL on different servers Two errors: Duration and Subject. Have searched here and in the CRM KB (Customer Source) . We exhausted our included Software Assurance Support Cases resolving issues that were not fixed by the hotfix fix. In the user's own words: Outlook 2003 SP2 CRM Laptop Client (3.0.053) Goal: Create a Task within Outlook, Save, and Close the task within Outlook. Process: 1 - Open Outlook and click the Create New Task icon in the CRM Toolbar. 2 - Click the Regarding button and select the Case I want to associate the Tas...

Emptying deleted E-mail file
I received an obviously tainted E-mail which I deleted without opening. When I go to empty the deleted messages file, I receive the message "This program has performed an illegal operation, and will be shut down". When I restart Outlook,I can go to the deleted messages file, and delete all messages 1 by 1, except for this one message. If I attempt to delete that one message, I get shut down again. Help! ...

Date Problem #2
Hi All Please can someone advise me what to do, I have a date in a textbox where I am using the AddDate method to increment the day , but I am getting strange results. Is this because the US date? if so how do I change this to work for the UK date? Any help would be greatly appreciated regards Subs Hiya- i'm not sure what formula you're using- I put a random date in A1 and pasted the following formula in B1 & C1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)+1) it increased the day by 1 in both cells. I then changed the format to UK and it worked just fine. Is this what you're l...

dwbb #2
kjbds --- Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component - Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching. ...

Proper Case #2
I have a column on the worksheet which contains names. I need the name and initials always to be entered in Proper Case. Presently the names are entered by means of an input box. My problem is some names are entered in lowercase and some in uppercase. The name needs to look like this "Black B F". How do force this entry or let the macro (or VB code) convert this to the proper case. Any help would be appreciated Brian An Excel add-in called Excel Manager contains loads of neat utilities, one of which will do exactly what you want. Sorry but I can't remember the link to it ...

share workbook error
I am using excel 2007 and am trying to share a workbook. review/share workbook Then I get the message that the file is no longer shared. How can I share the workbook? ...

error no memory with one workbook
Hi I have a workbook 1 that i have been working on for many years adding new sheet macros etc But lately if i open workbook 1 on its own it is fine but if i try and open another workbook (with or without macros enabled) i get a message box say "Not enough memory" and will not let me open the second workbook, I have tried deleting all the modules and all forms thinking they might be the trouble, but still no joy If i close workbook 1 and open the other workbooks, they open fine and work fine macros etc so this leads me to think that it is workbook 1 that is creating the problem, h...

RPC Over HTPPS on FE Server with OWA #2
Hi, I have a front end owa server configured as a OWA server using SSL (with a custom made certificate). Can I also utilise this server and the same certificate to make it run rpc over https as well? Thanks in advance. ...

2 seperated cluster of bars on 1 bar graph?
I would like to have the data for the moths of 2004 and then the same months for 2005 on the one bar graph BUT all 2004 together on say the left of the X-axis and then a space and the 2005 group clustered on the right of the x-axis. is that possible? Mike OK - I have got the seperation I needed by reworking the data so that the 2004 months are all together(before each 2004 month had its 2005 partner next to it) and then having a blank column followed by the months 2005 data. BUT how can I het the same colour for the month in 2004 and 2005 the same ?i.e november 2004 and 2005 say red ,...

Interactions - Export to Excel
Folks: Need your help ! I am trying to pull an acitivty report in CRM. If I go to the Interactions page, and then click on “edit View” icon over on the right hand side, and complete the drop downs, if I export to Excel, I get an error message that reads: Argument ‘Index’ is not a valid value. I get this error only for Interactions and not with any other workplace. We are on CRM 3.0 .- SQL Server 2005 Thanks ! ...

Resource Error- CVT1100 duplicate resource
I just added a second resource file to my project. And Started getting this error LSEditor fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:BITMAP, name:441, language:0x0409 First I searched for 441 in my files, and no one else was assigned that number execpt for this bitamp. But I changed the ID to 541 anyway and now I am getting LSEditor fatal error CVT1100: duplicate resource. type:BITMAP, name:541, language:0x0409 what gives? MSDN, and Knowledge base were not much help on this either. Ali R. Hi Ali, See if the following archive from google is of any help. ...

Result of date as Month-2 digit Year
I have columns of dates that the users must enter as actual dates. I can format to display month and two-digit year...but when creating pivot tables it reconizes the entire date. Since I want to summarize only by month and year or by year only, is there a formula or statement that will change the date to month-year or year status only? Thanks. -- Linda Hi Linda Sure. Rightclick the date field header in the Pivot table, choose menu "Group and show detail" > "Group"... . You will get a list offering Seconds, minutes, hours, days, months, quarters, years. Try sel...

Time calculation #2
I am trying to figure out a production problem that deals with job completion and shifts. There are 3 shifts working: 1st shift: 07:30-15:30 2nd shift: 15:30-23:30 3rd shift: 23:30-07:30 A job can be started and completed in 3 possibilities. 1) Starts and finshes on 1 shift >= 1 hour before end of a shift. 2) Starts and finishes on 1 shift < 1 hour before end of a shift. 3) Starts on 1 shift and ends on another shift. I will have a column for job start time and a column for job finish time. I need a third column to show the following possibilities: 1st shift (job was started 1st s...

GP ver 10 SP 2
Hi Folks I am testing in the Fabrikam company and I have been able to duplicate an error that is happening at my client in their live data. I capture a PO for stock code 100XLG for a qty of 2 at an extended cost of ..25c. The system displays the .25c as the extended cost but it displays ..26c as the 'Remaining PO Subtotal' value. The PO on 'blank' form also prints up a total of .26c. It's fine if I use an extended cost of .24c or .26c and I understand that as the maths division works out fine. Does anyone have a solution to this problem please? Thankx in advan...