Error can't empty clipboard appears when trying to copy.

When I try to copy and paste a table from Excel into Word I am getting the
error "can't empty clipboard" appears after hitting the copy function...This
has happened a couple of times but only after extended use of the program.
When I pull up the clipboard there is nothing on it at all...I opened the
clipboard on every program I have running to see if its full somewhere else
but it  isn't.
0
AY (13)

Possible to copy and paste to a new outlook msg?
Is it possible to create a macro to copy the info from a few specific cells, create a new outlook message and paste the copied info into the new message? Thanks. Hi Derrick, Take a look at John Walkenbach's Sending Personalized Email from Excel, John Walkenbach, Tip 86, Using Outlook http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip86.htm Mail Merge - Without Word, John Walkenbach, Tip 92, in Excel, of course. (This is the one with the Elephant -- Elephants R Us). http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/tips/tip92.htm You could also do this with a hyperlink, but may run into problems with length....

Access97 on XP
Using a db built in in Access97 with Outlook Express was fine until we moved from Windows2k to XP. Now a simple DoCmd.Send.object on a control form return Error 2287. All I want is for the headers on the email be filled by Email,- compose the object field showing some particulars filed on the record and a simple Hello whoever in the body. This has been working fine for years but now nada. There seems to be lot of exchange on the subject but I have not found one defnitive (and easy) answer Can any1 help Merci ...

trying to help a friend
Hi, I've never used Microsoft excel. But, a friend of mine just took a job as assistant manager. And she has been creating a day by day sales report and a total monthly report using excel. The problem is all the format for dollar signs and totals have disappeared. I'd like to be able to help her. But, I don't know how to get the format right again. (I surely don't want to mess it up further!) So, how do I begin to get the dollar signs back and get it to do all the daily totals and totals for the month? Thank you for any and all help. :0) Hi If you select the range of ...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in Set Program Access and Defaults
I just installed Office 2007 Pro but for some reason Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in my "set program access and defaults". Outlook Express appears as my only option and Outlook Express appears in the e- mail slot on my start menu. Any ideas why? You must uninstall any prior version of Outlook and re-run setup using a = custom installation and make Outlook available. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching...

Error message in Outlook Express
My question is regarding Outlook Express (I couldn't find a separate newsgroup for it hence posting it in the Outlook newsgroup). Every time I open Outlook Express I get an error message that says "Msnmsgr has caused an error in <unkwown>. Msnmsgr will now close. If you continue to experience problems, try restarting your computer." I have disabled "Automatically log on to Windows Messenger" feature in the Tools-Options-General tab. What else can I do to get rid of this error message everytime I open Outlook Express? Thanks for your time. Here is the l...

during install, E2007, Error Code is 1603 (exchangeserver.msi) failed
Installing E2007 on a server to migrate from E2003, the BPA shows no issues, we get no warnings in the setup, but, when it starts to COPY FILES we get the following: Installing product C:\Exchange 2007\exchangeserver.msi failed. Fatal error during installation. Error code is 1603. Last error reported by the MSI package is 'Module D:\Exchange\Bin\ExSMime.dll failed to register. HRESULT -2147010895. Contact your support personnel.'. I've copied the media to the C drive (we're installing E2007 on the "D" drive array, and run it from C or the CD/DVD, b...

Leave copies on server with Exchange 2003
Hi all, I have a user who normally connects to an exchange server in the office, but he likes to connect to his mail box via pop3 on his phone/pda when out and about. The trouble is that the pda downloads his entire mailbox every time and removes them from his inbox on the server, even when 'Leave a copy on the server' is checked. I've tested this in the office using Outlook Express to confirm that this is happening. How can I have the server leave a copy of everything in the exchange mialbox, while sending new items to the device which requests them? Many thanks, Garet...

Excel VB Code Error
I am trying to create a .csv file from an Excel workbook using a VB module and am wondering if someone can tell me what's wrong with the below code: Public Sub CSV2() Application.DisplayAlerts = False Sheets.Add ActiveSheet.Name = "Temp_10001" For Each ws In Worksheets If ws.Name <> "Temp_10001" Then ws.UsedRange.Copy Sheets("Temp_10001").Range("A1").Activate x = ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count If x > 1 Then ActiveCell.Offset(x, 0).Select ActiveCell.PasteSpec...

Server Error: 0x80191002
Hi. What does this error message mean? Server Error: 0x80191002 Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x80191002 I'm on XPsp3 and using Live Mail Desktop 14.0.8089.0726. I haven't been able to synch my account from the desktop client since yesterday morning. The web interface is working fine, but that's not very convenient for me. Graeme Several sites suggest deleting the account and recreate it as an attempt to correct this issue. However, there are also many which state you must contact...

OWA SSL setup 404 page not found error
I've followed all the necessary steps (I think) to setup our webserver (iis) for SSL and OWA, but when browse to the site with the https:// address, it returns a 404 page not found error. I have the certificate installed and set the default website and the exchange virtual directory to use SSL. I also set the port number for SSL on the default site to be 443. The site prompts for the certificate install when browsing to it, but after accepting the certificate install in the browser, it brings back the file not found page. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2K S...

is it possible to have datasheet smart tags appear in a form?
is it possible to have datasheet smart tags appear in a form? Thanks ...

Unwanted Task Pane (Clipboard) keeps appearing.
Every time I upgrade to a new version of MS software, I get these stupid new behaviors shoved down my throat. Now, dont' get me wrong. New behavior is fine--provided it's turned OFF by default, not ON. In Excel 2002, when I press Ctrl-C or Ctrl-X to copy or move something, the stupid Task Pane appears at right (with Clipboard content). Perversely--not always, just sometimes. This never happened in my older Excel. Every time it happens, I've gotta manually kill it. In Tools / Options / View tab, I tried clearing the "Startup Task Pane" checkbox, but obviously it has no ...

Publishing error 02-04-05
Can login to CRM application without any issues, can login create Account, contacts no problem. We added custom fields using CRM deployment manager without any issues. Then we try and publish from Deployment manager. The step where you Click Add to select your CRM server, nothing happens and software hang.... If anyone else has a fix for this issue please help CRM is usinning on SBS 2003 box Regards, Kyaw any errors in the event logs? -- John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://www.mscrmfaq.us "Kyaw" <no@spam.net> wrote in message news:umRjtAmCFHA.3732@TK2MS...

Configure single Outlook 2003 Account to try multiple outgoing servers?
Is there a way to configure a single Outlook 2003 account to try different SMTP servers for Outgoing mail? I log in from two different locations, and both are behind firewalls. And from each location I can't get to the other SMTP server to send my mail. To get around this, I've created two Outlook accounts to use. One for each location. But this is not a good solution, because I have to remember to use the correct account, and it's easy to make a mistake. ....When I do, the outgoing mail very quietly sits in my Outbox, and doesn't get sent. People get very upset at me for ...

cannot copy from one pub to another
all of a sudden, i cannot copy and paste from one ms pub publication to another ms pub publication. here's what i've done: i ran disk cleanup. i ran norton live update. i ran windows update. i ran office 2000 update. i ran detect and repair inside help in pub 2000. none of the above helped. you said "is clipboard set to automatic in computer services?" can you tell me where computer services is? i looked in control panel, administrative tools, component services and computer management. I ended up in console root, component services, computers, my computer, found ms pu...

money2004 startup error
When I start the program I encounter following error: AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: mnyob99.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 000dc6e5 I looked at other posts and done everything from reinstalling the program to replacing the .dll files. but keeps giving the error. anyone know what I should do? TIA reinstalled again and got a different dll error AppName: msmoney.exe AppVer: 12.0.0.613 ModName: ofdutil.dll ModVer: 12.0.0.613 Offset: 0000ce2d please help >-----Original Message----- >When I start the program I encounter following error: > >AppName: msmone...

log in error
When I sign in to Microsoft Money (2002) I get an error "Money is unable to verify sign in. Money will now try to log you using Work Offline sign in. Some online features, such as background banking, will be unavailable because of network problems. To use these online features, please close Money and try to sign in again later." Help! Everytime I try I get the same error message. What am I doing wrong and can anyone help? ...

Error LNK2005 while building MFC application
Hi, I get following linker error several times for different methods while building a huge MFC solution: "error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CObject::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CObject@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) already defined in nafxcwd.lib(objcore.obj) nafxcw.lib TerminalSideApp" How can I correct this? Thanks in advance. >I get following linker error several times for different methods while >building a huge MFC solution: > >"error LNK2005: "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __t...

Copy (Ctrl C) in a macro
I want to copy the value one field and paste it into another field in a macro. However, when I run the macro and it gets to the Copy command line (CommandExec form BuiLtin command cmdEditCopy ), I get "Command Disabled". Is it possible to copy and paste from within a macro? If so, how do I do it? Never mind - I just figured it out! I need to Edit > Select All before I can Edit > Copy. "Elaine" wrote: > I want to copy the value one field and paste it into another field in a > macro. However, when I run the macro and it gets to the Copy comm...

A SQL network connection error occurred exiting Modifier
We have a very peculiar sutiation. When we go into Modifier and exit back tp GP10, we get the following message: "A SQL network connection error occurred and your connection was cleared. This probably occurred because all available connections to the servers are in use. Please try again later." Yet when we return to GP, we have full functional GP. This happens to a PC connected to a SQL server and a PC with GP & SQL installed in the same PC. What version and edition of SQL Server are you running? Is it licensed per CAL or per processor. If you are licensed per CAL, y...

Merged cells not copied properly
With some frequency, we have noted that cells are unmerged when copied. Generally speaking, we are copying a row and pasting it or inserting it in a new location. However, the clone is not always a clone, because the merged cells in the original are often unmerged either into smaller merged groups or into individual cells. Anyone have any idea what is going on here? ...

Reports appearing while posting
Each transaction that is posted it is normal that some reports appear automatically...i am required to select the destination of the report...i can either choose a destination and click "Ok" or just click on "Cancel" my question is, does it make any difference on the posting action whether i click ok or cancel?? P.S: Dybamics GP 9.0 thanks in advance... No, it does not make any difference, because the only thing you are canceling or Ok its the report print out FT, you should be aware that these posting journals are sometimes the only clue you will get if a transaction ...

Workflow errors
Hi, I get the following error in my event viewer when a workflow rule is executed. Condition {F9AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} failed in step {F7AFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F} of process instance {DFAFBC79-AAB9-DA11-9441-000D56FD8D8F}. Please view the paused rule in the Microsoft.Crm.Workflow.Monitor for more information about the failure. The weird thing is that i cannot find anything in the WF monitor. Apart from the error, nothing seems to happen when a rule is executed. Any ideas? Thanx ...

Error code: 0x800CCCF4
I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the above error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? Do you have a paid Hotmail account? "Shirley" <Shirley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ED34203C-DAE0-462D-8DEE-82F3B936E4ED@microsoft.com... >I am trying to synchronize my hotmail using outlook but it shows me the >above > error and I cannot receive or send out any mails. Can anyone help me? i am not sure if my account is a paid account but i paid to upgrade to hotmail Plus. Does this considered a...