Emailing an Excel worksheet

I'm using Excel as a gradebook, and when emailing each student their
worksheet, I'm unable to figure out how to add my signature block to the
outgoing email. My default email is Outlook Express (can't change this, I'm
required to use it for this class). Also, is there a way to delete unused
cells  from a spreadsheet? I know I can highlight only the cells I want to
appear in the body of the email, but I'm trying to save a step (lazy I guess).

Don't know if it can be done with OE, but if it can I am sure that Ron will
describe how at http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

HTH

RP

"Kathy K." <Kathy K.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Excel as a gradebook, and when emailing each student their
> worksheet, I'm unable to figure out how to add my signature block to the
> outgoing email. My default email is Outlook Express (can't change this,
I'm
> required to use it for this class). Also, is there a way to delete unused
> cells  from a spreadsheet? I know I can highlight only the cells I want to
> appear in the body of the email, but I'm trying to save a step (lazy I
guess).

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)