Email from Excel #3

Is it possible to have Excel send an email if the value of a certain cell is
changed?

0
berj (7)

Hi
see your post in public.excel

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"berj" <berj@adelphia.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Is it possible to have Excel send an email if the value of a certain
cell is
> changed?

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Email Prompt
We would like to set up a prompt on Outlook whenever we create a new message or reply/forward a message. The reminder will be a short sentance to remind the sender to comply with internal security measures. We have very high security measures in place already, but we understand that employees still send sensitive material via email without taking the relevant steps - we hope this prompt would solve the issue without buying in a new system? See the ItemSent event. There use the MsgBox function to prompt the user. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Categor...

Converting QuatroPro to Excel
How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel spreadsheet. Any help? Thanks, Bob Open the file in Quattro Pro and save it in one of the supplied Excel formats. -- Regards Andy Wiggins www.BygSoftware.com Home of "Save and BackUp", "The Excel Auditor" and "Byg Tools for VBA" "Bob" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36c601c40128$9e26a970$a601280a@phx.gbl... > How can convert a quatropro spreadsheet to an excel > spreadsheet. Any help? > Thanks, > Bob ...

pop3 #3
My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so i cant receive or send e-mail!!! HELP!! How do i fix this problem? I've tried calling Dell and Microsoft and have waited hours on the phone and have not gotten any assistance! Who is your ISP/mail host? Seems like you might want to contact them for support. I presume you can get to the Internet just fine.... rose wrote: > My outlook express hasnt been working since I got my new > Dell computer. It says that the "POP3" isnt connected so > i ca...

Excel 2007

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Opening Excel Workbooks

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Incoming email slow to come in

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...