Edit, Delete, or Update EXTERNAL DATA in EXCEL?

Hi,

I am trying to use Microsoft Excel with external data source.  I
imported the data using the ODBC driver.  However, the problem is that
once I press the refresh button the changes made in Excel sheet are
lost and old data is restores from the Data source.  However, I can
edit data in the Microsoft query.

Is there any way that I can Edit, Delete, or Update EXTERNAL DATA in
EXCEL?

Any links will help

With Rgds,
0
a_0_j (1)

Merging Two Office Data Files
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0038_01C3C6E7.505DB790 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Here is the situation: I've a desktop and a laptop. Before I bought the laptop I was using MS = Outlook on my desktop. Now that I'm using my laptop mostly, I would like = to have my old emails from my desktop Outlook merged with the laptop = Outlook emails. I don't want to replace the laptop outlook files with = the desktop outlook files is the folder - C:\Documents and = Settings\Laptop\Lo...

Excel button problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Excel 97 #9

New to excel