Edit cell by using mouse - right click

How do I restore the function of Edit cell by using mouse - right click?

Try double-click with left mouse button instead.

Michelle wrote:
> How do I restore the function of Edit cell by using mouse - right click?

0
Bob

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

OWA jumping mouse

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Single click selects multiple cells

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...

Using INDIRECT within functions

Problems with Money 2006 standard edition
I am unable to switch the budget from Essential to Advanced, I tried the susgestion in the problem solver as found under KB899628 as per below but this did not help. Can anyone help? When you click Use Advanced Budget in Budget Settings in Microsoft Money 2005 or in Microsoft Money 2006, you are taken back to the Essential Budget page instead of to the Advanced Budget page ...

Excel Text Function (Right, Left)

How to use count for calls per hour