Duplex printing separate worksheets in the same workbook

Can anyone tell me how to set up configuration (if
possible) to print worksheets in the same workbook
duplexed on the printer.  I have tried settings in the
page setup and with the printer and so far have had no
luck.  any ideas?

Tim
0
frinakt (1)

Bar Code Printing
Greetings: I am looking for advice regarding bar code label printing with Access. My non-profit organization receives donated items that are sold in our store. I want to track this inventory by attaching a bar code label to the merchandise when it is received so the donor will receive proper credit when the item is sold. Ideally, the barcode will contain the donor's information as it is entered into the database. Then, it would be nice if scanning the barcode on the item would bring up the donor's record from the database (sort of a two-way operation). Can anyone give me a few tip...

Delete Global Customer via Worksheet 51?
RMS V 1.3, soon to be 1.3R w/ hotfix. We have way too many "John Doe" and "_ New Customer" customers in our database. All of our customer's are created as Global. I would like to delete some of these, however we have some closed locations that remain a part of our database. I understand I can issue a Worksheet Style 601: Delete Global Customers, however, under the section "This Worksheet Should Apply to...", all locations are by default, accepted. I do not like to have any unprocessed worksheets out there, so, I do not like using this method. The clos...

Printing Problems #4
Dear all i group some spreadsheets but when i press the print function on the spooling it breaks the pages by 1, 12, 2, 3 so its group have differrent printing preferences.. It is excel XP Can anyone help me with that? Regards Manos ...

Style Separator Used in a Frame (MS Word 2007)
Hello, I'm using MS Word 2007 on a PC with Windows XP. Here is my issue: I am putting a figure and caption in a frame, but i don't want the entire caption to show up in my table of figures. For example, I have a caption like: Figure 2.1: Exploding Foil Initiator: (a) Overall; (b) Free-body diagram I don't want the entire caption ": (a) Overall; (b) Free-body diagram" to show up in my table of figures; therefore, I tried to use a style separator and I have: Figure 2.1: Exploding Foil Initiator % : (a) Overall; (b) Free-body diagram where "%&...

Working with multiple worksheets
This is probably very simple but i am struggling with this. I have a workbook where one sheet will be updated on a monthly basis and i want the sheet preceding it to capture its outputs. A few things i need it to capture is to check if Col B has a specific value and if yes check the value of the cell adjacent to it and count this if it is a Yes or a No. Please help! BK It sounds like VLOOKUP will work for you. Look in the help index for VLOOKUP. -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Balaji K. Arige" <v_2balar@hotmail.com> w...

2003 Publishing my print smears on back of business card. Any idea
Using a ink jet HP printer, when I place text on back of busness card it smears. Does anyone know to correct or prevent this? Thanks. HCGordon On Mon, 1 Nov 2004 09:26:04 -0800, "HCGordon" <HCGordon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using a ink jet HP printer, when I place text on back of busness card it >smears. Does anyone know to correct or prevent this? Thanks. HCGordon More info, please. What kind of paper are you using? Are you using any graphics on the cards? Blessed be, for sure... Jim-I'm using Avery Business Card 8879-Extra Sturdy, photo quality ...

Unable to get TextBoxes property of Worksheet Class Error
I have posted elsewhere to try and get resolution on my issue and decided to ask for help here as well. I have an issue that is driving me crazy. I have a workbook that has multiple sheets and some of these sheets have Textboxes (from the drawing tool) on the sheet with standard naming (i.e. TextBox 1, TextBox 2, etc.) I have a button that executes code that takes and builds an external file with the data from the worksheets, including the TextBoxes. During that process I am checking to see if those worksheets with TextBoxes have anything entered before attempting to grab the...

Splitting Data in a cell, left or right of a separator.
I need to split some data in a cell to the right of a separator, which is a colon. eg: "CONSUMABLE:HPC92298X" Would someone be able to point me in the right direction.. many thanks, Ross One way is to use Data > Text to Columns Select the column Click Data > Text to columns (Delimited) Click Next In step 2: Type a colon in the "Other:" box Click Finish -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- Singapore, GMT+8 xdemechanik http://savefile.com/projects/236895 -- "ross" <ross_anderson57@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:01AD4975-1539-411E-B5D8-04B569268783@microsoft.c...

Find dependent workbooks
Hi, does anybody know of any existing code to find all the workbooks dependent on the current workbook? I assume such code would need user input as to which folders to look in, would then open one-by-one all ..xls files in that folder, and check all cells for the string name of the current workbook. I would attempt writing the code for myself, only I know it will take me ages, as I am not the best at VBA. Any help much appreciated Dom You can find the references/links that a workbook uses by: Edit|links. But finding the links in the other direction is opening each and checking to see ...

automate printing
We have an excell file that has different sheets that need to be emaile to different departements within our organization. We are trying t automate the system so that it will print the sheets that go to eac department automatically. Example: 1 sheet to dept a the next sheet will go to dept b we tried using print to file but it does not give us a usable file tha can be emailed. Can someone help us with this -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Look at Ron de Bruin's web site for different approaches to emailing workbooks, worksheets and so on. http://www.rondebruin.nl/ R...

Excel
In Excel, although in Tools, Options, View, the grid lines box is checked, they don't show on my worksheet? Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks. Look in Tools, Options, View and in the color box under the gridline box, make sure it is set for automatic -- ElsiePO ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ElsiePOA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=390 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26183 Also Format the cells' background color to "No Color"(default) and not ...

Inserting sheets into Excel workbook
I have created a workbook with 7 worksheets. I want to add more worksheets but the option to Insert Worksheets is grayed out. What have I done to remove this option from just this workbook? Under Tools go to options then click the Edit tab and make sure that the "Show Insert Options Buttons" is checked. "Sally" <Sally@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A26C97C-0A01-48A1-88D0-7F7EF23F87A1@microsoft.com... >I have created a workbook with 7 worksheets. I want to add more worksheets > but the option to Insert Worksheets is grayed...

Can't Copy and Link Chart into new workbook
I've be trying to copy and paste (and link) a chart into a new workbook. I've tried: Paste Paste Special (paste link) Paste Picture The copy function seems to work. But after I close, reopen, and link to other workbook, I recieve the following error message: The instruction at "0x302b62c3" referenced memory at "0x01d00221". The memory cound not be "read". If I don't link to the new workbook it opens fine, but without updated data. ...

How do I get rid of graphics edge marks that print?
MSOffice2003, Publisher, I'm printing words and graphics. The edges of the graphics frame that is supposed to not print is printing. I have changed the order and re-pasting. I have checked to see that "Printer's Crop Marks" is not checked. Nothing seems to work. The faint line still appears. Are they your graphics or MS's? Can you tell me which one specifically? Let me see if I can reproduce it. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "kimberly" <kimberly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADD4108D-CCF8-421B-A35A-9C9BE82F70E...

Excel logo insert printing problem
I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this insert will not print, only the black worksheet text will print? SM, Is "Black & white" checked in File - Page setup - Sheet? -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "SM" <SM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D14754-3053-4C6C-A7AB-898D7A5AA0F6@microsoft.com... >I rec'd an excel worksheet with a logo inserted and the color part of this > insert will not print, only the black worksheet text ...

Retrieving current worksheet backgroud picture
It is possible to set it using the Worksheet.SetBackgroundPicture method, but is it possible to find out what the current backgroud picture of a worksheet is? ...

All my 1099's aren't printing
I have printed my 1099's and now have vendors calling me that they never recieved one. The hard copy does not show that one was printed for these vendors, but the system does show me that one should have printed. Any ideas??? ...

Hide worksheet when moving back to another sheet
Hello, I have a sheet called 'calculations' that I want normally to be hidden. However, there is a button on one of the sheet (called 'inputs') for the users who are interested in detail to unhide it and see it. Sub Reveal() With ThisWorkbook If Worksheets("Calculations").Visible = False Then Worksheets("Calculations").Visible = True Worksheets("Calculations").Activate End If End With End Sub I have managed to get this working by using this forum. Now, I would like to have a code that hides the sheet 'calculations' a...

Export SmartList into same excel workbook
Hello, Is there a way to setup excel to save multiple exported smartlists into the same excel workbook? Version 8 allowed this but GP 10 is opening a separate workbook for each export. -- GP 10 SP 1 Windows 2003 SQL 2005 ...

Report that print quotes closed or quote status
How can I print a report that display the quotes status? I mean all quotes open (no invoices done) or quotes closed (quotes converted invoice) You can edit the quote summary report and add Begin Column FieldName = "[Order].Closed" DrillDownFieldName = "" DrillDownReportName = "" Title = "Closed" VBDataType = vbBoolean Formula = "" ColHidden = False ColNotDisplayable = False FilterDisabled = False ColWidth = 1005 GroupMethod = groupmethodNone ColFormat = "" ColAlignment = flexAlignCenterCente...

merging Excel worksheets by email
If a person emails his worksheet to me which is set up the exact same way, how do I go about merging it with mine? Please be specific since this is new to me. (Excel2000) Barbara B Copy and Paste? Sorry, can't be more specific without knowing more about the problem. Anders Silv=E9n "bb" <bb@earthlink.net> skrev i meddelandet = news:Gtzob.10145$Px2.5091@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net... > If a person emails his worksheet to me which is set up the exact same = way, > how do I go about merging it with mine? Please be specific since this = is > new to me. (...

Unable to print shades of gray
Hello everyone.... I'm trying to print out calendars that have certain days grayed in, (the cell for that day is filled with a shade of gray). My printer is working and will print black and white... with gray but won't in publisher or word. I have Office Professional 2003 with the latest upgrades. My OS is MS XP Pro... with SP2. Any help is appreciated, thanks Kristinmerri This will be a printer issue, do you have the latest driver for your printer? -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Kristinmerri" <kr...

Email printed mystery
I am totally confused how this happened, if anyone can clue me in i would really appreciate it. AD 2k3 mixed Exchange 2k3 I have a user, we will call him Mike, who was working at home via Outlook Web Access. At one point Mike's cat jumps up on the keyboard and lays down and a sensative company email from "Sally" to "Kate" and "Mindy" prints on his printer at home. Mike says he never had this email in his mailbox and never had it as an attachment either, nor on his desktop. Mike has never seen this email that just printed. I ran message tracking to...

How to print priority mail label in excel
I will like tosetup and print address on the pre printed "Priority Mail" blank lable supplied by the post office. Use Excel as the datasource, setting up the mailmerge in Word -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England www.nickhodge.co.uk nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "TROJAN" <TROJAN@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BF8F98A-1119-4506-92A3-12A1FF9FA431@microsoft.com... >I will like tosetup and print address on the pre printed "Priority Mail" > blank lable supplied by the post office. ...

Distributing Changes in Workbook
Hi, This is a newbie question. Suppose a worksheet has been developed and it was distributed to a number of people who have been entering data into their own copies of the workbook. If a change is made in the 'master' worksbook to VBA code or a cell formula to fix a problem, what is the best way to distribute the VBA / formula changes to the different users while allowing them to keep the data in their copies of the workbook? I hope this question makes sense. TIA! This sounds like a good reason to distribute the VBA code as a separate workbook (as an Addin). Then you could just...