drag and drop to get a lot of wordarts?

How to get a number of wordarts by dragging and dropping? just like dragging
and dropping and get some cells that contain auto-increased formulas.

Hold the Ctrl key, then drag and drop the object, to create a duplicate.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)
12/27/2004 5:34:57 PM
Thank you very much!

About get the client rectangle
In my programme ,I call the function CWnd::GetClientRect(LPRECT lpRect) and BOOL GetClientRect(HWND hWnd, LPRECT lpRect )in the view member function. I get the size of the view by the RECT structure .The rectangle did not contain the toolbar and the state.But when I use the function BOOL GetClientRect(HWND hWnd, LPRECT lpRect ) by the handle of mainframe other place which not in any class. The rectangle contained the toolbar and the state. Why the same function with the same parameter get the different return value? And how could I get the view's handle? weihong wrote: > In my...

How to get "Paste Special" as a button on toolbar
Hello, Because I'm a big fan of "Paste Special", I want to have this function as a button on my toolbar. Is this possible? And if so, how do I do this? Thanks Retman Hi Retman Rightclick any toolbar. Choose "customize" from the menu that appear. Choose the tab "Commands" in the next dialog. Choose category "Edit". Scroll down to "Paste special" and drag-drop it onto a toolbar. HTH. Best wishes Harald "retman" <retman@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i melding news:D8415BC5-0A76-4BD1-8E27-EA35BBC74F64@microsoft.com... &...

How do I display drop down arrows for a completed drop down field?
I want it to display when the document is being completed by other users.. ...

how can i get email automation in outlook xp instead of outlook 2000 with express clickyes?
Can anyone help here. When I use Express Click Yes software with my Outlook 2000 it works great. I can skip the ridiculous prompt box asking me security questions. I can send out into outbox about 10 emails per second using this method. BUT herein is the new problem:: I just bought a new computer and installed Office XP Pro the usual SR1 and now SR2, and for some reason I can't get the Express click it software (latest version July 4/2003) to perform as well. The silly security boxes come up again, but this time I have to wait several seconds, its too slow. What changes need to be ma...

Can't reallocate FIFO lots
I have Money 2006 Premium. I have FIFO selected in the Investment Settings. I have a stock that I have purchased and sold in different lots over time. Money says it uses FIFO to determine the cost basis for tax purposes. The help says I should be able to right-click on an investment transaction in the Portfolio Manager and right-click Reallocate Lots. However, the Reallocate Lots menu item does not appear in the right-click menu. I need to determine the cost basis of my FIFO stock purchases for tax reasons. How do I locate and view the cost basis of these stock lots in Money? Anyo...

Getting a Return Value from a Stored Procedure in VBA
Hi all, I have a Stored procedure, here: PROCEDURE [dbo].[new_tbox] -- Add the parameters for the stored procedure here @slide_id int, @shape_id int, @cnt_typ_id int AS BEGIN DECLARE @cnt_id int, @tbox_id int INSERT cnt_info VALUES(@slide_id, @shape_id, @cnt_typ_id) SET @cnt_id = @@IDENTITY INSERT tbox_cnt VALUES(@cnt_id) SET @tbox_id = @@IDENTITY RETURN @tbox_id END That returns the variable. This works in SQL Server, and I get the return value My VBA code from my ADP is as such: With cmd .ActiveConnection = ConnStr .CommandText = "...

Outlook 2003 Drap and Drop Issue
Hi If you take an email from Outlook and perform a drag and drop to the tasks, the task is created but the message body text is empty. Any reason why this should happen. Cheers ...

6 bottles of wine gets you 10% off?
Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the box, or is it impossible? -- Thank You Vince :) One way is using the discount section. But you have to figure out amount for the 6th bottle and above. "Vince" <Nagarra@yahoo.com.(donotspam)> wrote in message news:14DF8630-C031-4C90-8FCB-BE8085FFCA25@microsoft.com... > Has anyone figured out how to do this without an add-on? RMS Out of the > box, > or is it impossible? > -- > Thank You > Vince :) Can you elaborate any further? If in using the discount section won't tha...

getting property problems
Hi, I have a little program to work out how to get certain information from my companies LDAP. - Connecting to the LDAP is not a problem. - I want to search all entries with the filter is (&(ou=ENN)(eriIsManager=Y)) the ou property holds the company name and the other one is to select only those who are a manager. - the time needed by the FindAll is taking about 20 sec for 20 results, I find it a bit long. - when I want to show the number of results found on my form with .count it takes a really long time (in minutes!). - after that I want to read the uid property from the...

Get space between a checkbox and text in a CButton with BS_AUTOCHECKBOX
Hi, I have created a CButton with BS_AUTOCHECKBOX style and I would like to be able to resize my control to fit the text. So I know how to calculate the text width but how can I know the space taken by the checkbox + the space bewteen the checkbox and my text ? THe way I solved this was to create, on my dialog, a button which had no characters in it, just the space. This was a hidden, disabled control. Then I used this to get both the height and the width I needed for the basic button and added to the width the GetTextExtent value. This is the safest way to create buttons, because you c...

How can I get the day of the week (eg Friday) to display ?
How can I get the day of the week (eg Friday) to display instead of just the number. Thanks "Chicklet" <Chicklet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:851C3A4F-C83D-467D-805D-CA861B88C558@microsoft.com... > How can I get the day of the week (eg Friday) to display instead of just the > number. Display where? -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Change your Long Date Format to include the day. Found under Control Panel->Regional and Lanuage Settings->Customize->Date Tab. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the ...

how to get position of cursor in EDIT control??
How does one get the position of the cursor in an edit control? I am not talking about the mouse cursor and that is what GetCaretPos() and GetCursorPos() do. I am talking about the blinking vertical line. There doesn't seem to be any way to get it?? I want to be able to get it in client or screen coordinates. Thanks! "Nobody" <nobody@cox.net> wrote in message news:dpbwb.10587$Bk1.14@fed1read05... > How does one get the position of the cursor in an edit control? I am not > talking about the mouse cursor and that is what GetCaretPos() and > GetCursorPos() do. I am...

Problems getting symbols for MFC80(U)(D).DLL
Hi Folks, I've written many C/C++ applications that use DbgHelp to walk the stack and then turn those addresses into filename, lineNumber and symbol name information. This has worked just fine for Visual Studio 6.0, 7.0, 7.1 and for the most part for Visual Studio 8.0 (2005). However for VS8.0 whenever the address is in MFC80.DLL, MFC80U.DLL, MFC80D.DLL or MFC80UD.DLL I cannot get symbol information. I know the PDB files for the MFC are available - they have a slightly different name than usual (with a .i386 in the name to differentiate from the x64 platform PDBs of the same name)...

GetSystemInfo to get # CPUs on P4
GetSystemInfo to get # CPUs on P4 The GetSystemInfo has a dwNumberOfProcessors return field that returns the # of processors in a system, BUT it always returns 2 for a P4 system. How do I query the actual # of processors on a system, not the logical #. FYI: This is needed for a license enforcement system that is tied to the # of physical processors. Thanks! ...

get list of used namespaces
Hi all, I load an xml file into XmlDocument object and would like to get a list of namespaces used in the file. How can I get a list of namespaces used in xml file? Thanks. helpful sql wrote: > I load an xml file into XmlDocument object and would like to get a list > of namespaces used in the file. How can I get a list of namespaces used in > xml file? XPath has a namespace axis for namespace nodes which are in scope for a given element node, here is an example using an XPath expression with SelectNodes to output all namespace nodes (those explictly given and th...

Sheets not getting displayed
When an excel file is opened the sheets are not getting displayed. Using windows XP. Pls help how to overcome this situation Are the sheets hidden? - - try Format, Sheets, Unhide, and unhide any required sheets listed there. Saj Francis Wrote: > When an excel file is opened the sheets are not getting displayed. > Using > windows XP. Pls help how to overcome this situation -- Bryan Hessey ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Bryan Hessey's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21059 View this thread:...

Getting 2nd page of a .PDF file
I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page using the Insert Object and selecting the Adobe file....It always gives me only the first page... thanks dave Delete the first page of the PDF after you insert it. You cannot reverse this action in Acrobat. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "dave schurr" <daveschurr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:22B75E6C-913B-417D-99E8-28CE823EDA42@microsoft.com... >I have a .pdf file that has 2 pages....I can get the first page u...

How to get daily remainder in Outlook 2003.
I want to get automatically daily Remainder in Outlook 2003. May I know how to do Procedure. Plz help me out as soon as possible. Regards, Gopal. Create a reminder with a reccurrence. Set the reccurrence to daily. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Gopal" wrote: > I want to get automatically daily Remainder in Outlook 2003. > May I know how to do Procedure. > Plz help me out as soon as possible. > > Regards, > Gopal. You can create a recurring appointment with a reminder or a recurr...

i get a message too many fields defined on ACCESS
Trying to add columns, and it does not let me. What can I do Ibz�n wrote: > Trying to add columns, and it does not let me. > > What can I do I believe the limit is 255, but you may need to do a compact and repair (see top line menu) to free up previously deleted fields. If you are anywhere over about 30 or 40 fields, you likely need to revise your table design and "Normalize" it. -- Joseph Meehan Dia 's Muire duit ...

Do a two way lookup and get the result in multiple columns
Hi, I have a worksheet with data on store sales: StoreLoc Date Sales$ A 10/28/2005 $100 A 11/04/2005 $150 B 10/28/2005 $200 B 11/04/2005 $250 B 11/11/2005 $300 B 11/18/2005 $350 C 11/04/2005 $300 C 11/11/2005 $350 C 11/18/2005 $400 D 11/11/2005 $400 etc. I wanted to do a two-way lookup on StoreLoc and Date and get the sal...

getting editbox text
Hello, Is there easy way to get address url entry from that edit box in IE? I can get current url displayed but don't know how to get what user type in before navigation. thanks ...

Update KB973904 keeps getting cancelled
Yesterday I noticed disk activity on my PC and guessed that it was applying updates. After it quieted down I logged onto my Administrator account to check (I like to see what's been updated), and sure enough there had been updates. But what was listed (after going to Microsoft Update Home and clicking "Review your update history") was four successful updates and then one, KB973904, with a grey circle in the Status column, meaning Cancelled. This I haven't seen before! There were also several High Priority updates which hadn't been applied, and I noticed the l...

table not getting updated
I have a form with info derived from a query. It opens from another form with default data in some of the fields. While trying to save information programmably, i can not get this to happen. The only time that I can get the info to update in a table is when I actually change one of the default values. Can anyone help we determine a method to use to force the action of data moving to the table? thanks kkruz wrote: > I have a form with info derived from a query. It opens from another > form with default data in some of the fields. > While trying to save information programmabl...

Help please to match data in a range, get the next column's value.
Hi everyone, I'm preparing some sort of a price list and I'm trying to find a way to match a cell's value within a range and get the next column's value. Let's say I have the value 4550 in A4 value of worksheet 1, and a range of numbers with prices next to them in an other worksheet. What I need should sound like this: IF THE VALUE OF A4 (of SHEET1) EXISTS IN RANGE A1..A1000 (of SHEET2) THEN B4 (of SHEET1) = B??? (of SHEET2) WHERE ??? IS THE ROW NUMBER WHERE THE VALUE OF A4 IS MATCHED I hope I didn't sound out of my mind :) Thanks for any help. All best! Look in HEL...

Why do I get a blank page when trying to print Avery Document 516.
I have the labels ready to go. Using Microsoft Word. When I try to print the labels, I get a blank page. I tried two printers, HP and Brother. Same thing with both. Any suggestions? Check the font formatting. Make sure that it is not hidden. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bburkesj" <bburkesj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B881C096-C3F6-475B-B00A-F75C2DED0D73@microsoft.c...