double window split?

Can you have a double window split or freeze pane in a excel worksheet?

Header rows at top do not move and the footer rows at boottom do not move,
the text in between can dbe scrolled. Is this possible?
0
MMille (1)

Excel supports one freeze panes or one split.

Maybe you can use window|new window
followed by window|arrange

to do what you want.

--

Dave Peterson
0

What is this window type ?
Hi there, I couldn't find any info on google about this because I don't even know how you call that type of window. It's pretty basic, I have my active window and I want to use a second window but still be able to use the first one. When I create a dialog using the DoModal() I can't give control back to my main window... Can someone maybe only point out the type of window it is so I can check some info on the net how to use them ? Thanks, Max. Maxime Savard wrote: > Hi there, > > I couldn't find any info on google about this because I don't ...

Scrolling a Window
Hi I have a problem with scrolling a window I have a class from CWnd and I added some line to let the use to scroll the text in the window but when I move the scroll bar, the text i the window are not Scrolled well I don't know why thanks Are you drawing the text yourself? Are you handling (in the OnHScroll or OnVScroll handler) all of the events you need to handle, and note that scrollbars do NOT automatically update their position when you change it, that the new position MUST be set by the handler? If you are painting the text yourself, are you using ScrollWindow to scroll the conten...

Windows 7 Install and IE8
Hi: I just installed Windows 7 yesterday and all is well. It automatically intstalled IE8 which I already had on the machine and CRM worked fine in compatabilty mode. The browers seems to have been updated and even though I have the box check saying view all sites in compatabilyt mode I still receive the error stating I need to upgrage my brower. however, It I type in http://crm/loader.aspx it works BUT I don't receive the clean edges I am accustomed too, any ideas? Thanks. I have the exact same problem. I upgraded from Vista & IE8 to Windows7 & IE8. The main difference I se...

Windows Live Mail & Publisher
How do I setup Windows Live Mail to use with Publisher 2007 to email Publisher documents? I keep getting a error message saying I have to use Outlook or Windows Mail as my default email. I am using Windows 7 and Windows Live Mail. ...

partitionsize windows 7
I looked into the HD (500GB) of my new Dell Inspiron with windows 7 home premium 64bits and found that there was only one volume C: with primary partition of 456 Gb and a recovery partition of 15 GB. As I like to make an other partion for a 2nd OS , surely I can decrease the c: partion of Windows 7? So what is the minimum size for that partition? regards __________ Informatie van ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versie van database viruskenmerken 4667 (20091207) __________ Het bericht is gecontroleerd door ESET NOD32 Antivirus. http://www.eset.com The minimum size is what...

maximum window size
Hello, I would appreciate if someone can help me figure how to maximum window size when viewing a new message or composing a new message. I am using Outlook Express (Office XP), Windows 2000 Outlook Express, and Outlook XP are two different programs.... however, open a new email. Move it to the upper left corner of the screen, (left click the blue bar, hold the mouse, and drag it), Now point to the bottom right corner of the new message, you should get a diagonal left/right arrow. left click the corner, holding the mouse button down, drag it to the right and down, until the screen is expan...

Windows Security Updates failed with uknown Error
Automatic updates enabled.. Running Windows 7 with 64 bit OS...MacAfee loaded? Fails all 8 updates.. either run automatic or individually.. All office products turned off? Any suggestions? -- cbox ...

Macro for Internet Order Window
I want to create a macro to launch the CTL-SHIFT-F10 "Internet order" button (because I am going to make a custom button for it). However, I cannot record the macro because as soon as I hit CTRL-SHIFT-F10, the order popup window pops up and I cannot end the macro by doing SHIFT-F3. If I close the window, then hit SHIFT-F3 to end the macro, the macro just opens and then closes the internet order window. Is there another way to do it? Thanks, mickie No ideas? No one has done this? Mickie wrote: > I want to create a macro to launch the CTL-SHIFT-F10 "Int...

sbs 2003 with windows 7 ultimate 64bit
Hi Is it possible to connect a Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit client pc with sbs 2003 standard (not R2)? Any caveats? Thanks Regards This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0152_01CB1470.62DB6830 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable yes it's possible http://blogs.technet.com/b/sbs/archive/2009/05/14/installing-windows-7-in= -a-sbs-2003-environment.aspx?wwparam=3D1277490172 --=20 Cris Hanna [SBS - MVP] (since 1997) Co-Contributor, Windows Small Business Server 2008 Unleashe...

Cannot email invoices after Windows XP in place upgrade...
Hello, We're running GP 7.50g26, Dexterity 7.50m013. To email invoices, we use acrobat 5.0.5. After running an in place OS upgrade from Win2k to Windows XP, we are having problems with GP: 1. When we click Send to for invoices, it opens up an email with a PDF attachment. If we open the attachment, it's always the last pdf that was generated prior to the windows XP inplace upgrade. 2. During posting, it always minimizes the GP screen for no reason, and we have to click on the task in the taskbar to bring it back up. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks! ...

Select Bank Transaction Windows No transaction
Dear All, We are using Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 SP4 middle east-English. When iam reconciling bank statement, in select bank transaction window, iam not getting the transactions which i have entered using the selected checkbook. Any help is highly appreciated. ...

Mac problems opening excel files when connected to two windows shares

sounds in windows mobile 2003.
Hi, i was wondering if there is any way to change the sounds for a new txt msg to a personal one? You'd probably do better in a forum that addresses Windows Mobile - this one is for MS Office on the Macintosh... start here: http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx Regards |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/14/07 5:44 AM, in article 80AB3204-EDEC-4AF1-A39A-D31B68F907B4@microsoft.com, "Jochsey" <Jochsey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, i was wondering if there is any way to change the sounds for a new txt > msg to a persona...

make child windows outside the parent window
I have a parent window derived from CWnd (not CFrameWnd). I want to make two child windows (also derived from CWnd) and be able to drag them around by their respective caption bars without getting clipped by the parent window. Is it possible to make the child windows without using modeless dialog boxes? It would also be nice to have the child caption bars be half height. How do I do this? Thanks all. Yes. There is also a style, something like WS_EX_TOOLBOX or some similar name, that creates windows with shorter caption bars. However, a child window is implicitly clipped by its parent un...

problem with overlaping windows in IE8
I have reinstalled IE8 twice now thinking it would solve the problem, it hasn't. When I have 2 or more windows open at the same time one is transparant and the others overlap. If I try to close out one of the windows it doesn't close unless I use the task bar, even then part of that window remains. There are times when there are big holes with just the window frame showing. I have also been experiencing screen blackouts, can't seem to find the reason for that either. I've run a virus scan, ran a malware scan and also ran RegCure. I still have both problems...

Split a unique number combination?
Hello, I have a list of options that can be chosen in combination, such as Small+Pink+Hat. Each option has been given a unique value. If I add up the values I get a total that can only have been created by one combination, such as 2+8+32=42 [My Question] If I am given a number such as 42, how do I mathematically decode it into the values, 2 and 8 and 32 ? Example List of Options 2 Small 4 Large 8 Pink 16 Blue 32 Hat 64 Coat Thank you Peter Think of it as a binary number, i.e.: 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 where the first digit represents 64, then 32, 16, 8, 4, 2 and 1, then it is quite clear w...

transform MDI application into a dll window and load it as child of another window
hello, like the subject sais i want to transform a MDI application into a dll and load from that dll the main window as a child of an other window. what i have done so far is: i created a dll using the same sources as my exe uses, i have created a wrapper class in this dll which helps me access the functionality of application. with this wrapper i created the main MDI window, as child of an other window. but now i have this problem: the buttons of my toolbars do not get updated properly ( i mean enable/disable ), also i have no tooltips, and the text in the statusbar does not update ei...

Taste this corrective pack for Microsoft Windows
--igartrotiscfamnc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yicmidvkgt"; type="multipart/alternative" --yicmidvkgt Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fpwgreprmymtls" --fpwgreprmymtls Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "March 2006, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help protect...

Allowing Users to Run Queries Without Showing the Database Window
I have an access front end that connects to a SQL backend, and is designed in such a way that the users never see the database window or default access database menu bar, only the forms and menus that I want them to see. Specifically: 1. I have set a startup form 2. I have a personalized shortcut menu bar 3. I have disabled the bypass key 4. I have disabled all keystrokes not used by my application in the form open event 5. I have unchecked the following option in the startup: * Display Database Window * Display Status Bar * Allow Full Menus * Allow Default Shortcut Men...

Please Add a "FIND" button on the Payroll Tranx Entry Window
Hi, The Payroll Transaction Entry Window can have many thousands of lines depending on the # of Employees in a Company. Many times we need to make corrections to a batch of Timesheets posted to US Payroll from other modules like Project Accounting. This means using the presently quite small window (One cannot 'maximise' or expand the window size!) and scroll up and down the long list of employee time entries to catch the 'right' employee and line item to correct. This is completely frustrating and time consuming, especially when you have upwards of 10000 employees!!! A &q...

Using POP service on windows 2003
Hey guys I'm currently running Windows 2003 POP mail service It's working nice and smoothly But when I try to send E-mail through SMTP server I get this message "Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: testing Sent: 11/18/2003 3:01 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'kimish@somewhere.com' on 11/18/2003 3:01 PM 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for kimish@somewhere.com" on client side and at the server side (event viewer) I get "Message delivery to the host '111.111.111.111' fai...

Windows XP rdp 2008
Boa Tarde, Estou com problemas a imprimir em RDP 2008. Em alguns pc's o c�digo de barras aparece impresso com fontes tipo wingdigs, em outros d� erro de WPF no m�dulo de .net framework 2.0. Estas mesmas impress�es se forem tamb�m feitas em 2003 j� saem bem . J� aconteceu a algu�m ? Alguma sugest�o? O mais estranho ainda � que se as impress�es forem mandadas para impressoras instaladas localmente (no servidor) em vez das impressoras capturas pelo rdp este problema n�o aparece. CUmprimentos, Paulo Valentim ...

Uninstall MS Office 2010 Beta on Windows 7
I downloaded and installed the beta version of MS Office 2010 on my system running Windows 7, 64 bit. It ran great. The newer features are much better than what is currently available. One day I fired up the Word module and was hit with the error message "program is corrupt, uninstall or re-install to correct the problem". My problem is I can't do either. I keep getting the corrupt message and the same corrective measures to take. Anyone have a fix or suggestion - Thanks ...

Using Scrolling Windows in Dexterity
I am beginning to develop a new user screen for Great Plains 8. Basically what I want to do is to popup a window when the user is in the Sale Transaction Entry screen. This window would have a scrolling window in which the user can input some products that I would then transfer back in the other screen. It seems that the scrolling window doesn't keep my items in memory, so I am not sure how to accomplish that.. should I store the items in a temporary table ? I would appreciate if someone can show me a similar example or show me an exhaustive document on scrolling windows. What I ha...