Double clicking in a Pivot Table, Please HELP

Hi!

You know when you double clik in a field in a pivot table it shrinks
down and everything right to that field isn't visible any more, only
the total of that field which you double clicked is visible. I hope you
will understand me because my english isn't good. So I have in My pivot
table
four columns: Year, Month, Model, and Price and in the data area i have
some total. I have only Year 2005 and when i double click on it in
shrinks, and i can only see the total for 2005. I have all the
months(1-12) and when i double click on January it shrinks but the
other eleven months don't. So I need to manually go to each month and
double click it!

So my question is: is there a way to only double clik on one item in a
column (here it would be any month, or the first if that's the way it
can be done) and that all the other items would shrink as well?
Thaks!

Marko Svaco

0
marko19 (32)

As replied to posting in microsoft.public.excel:

Select the Month field button
On the PivotTable toolbar, click the Hide Detail button.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

0
dsd1 (5911)
12/27/2005 3:09:23 AM
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marko

0
marko19 (32)
12/27/2005 7:49:30 AM
THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marko

0
marko19 (32)

Excel 97 VBA Help File

help need with VC 6.0 IDE and mfc

Help, I cannot Save!

PA Misc. Log Tables

visual basic

Help Required

Single click selects multiple cells

Need HELP! for Linking data

Help with Registration

Right clicking on a CListCtrl item
I have a TreeCtl object in a dialog box. I created an OnNMRclick.. override function to capture a right clicks. The problem I can't figure out is how to find the tree item that the user has right clicked on. Here's what I tried: void CRestoreFiles::OnNMRclickXYZ(NMHDR *pNMHDR, LRESULT *pResult) POINT CurPos; TVHITTESTINFO lpht; HTREEITEM RightClickItem; GetCursorPos(&CurPos); lpht.pt = CurPos; RightClickItem = TreeView_HitTest(pNMHDR->hwndFrom,&lpht); ... I figured that GetCursorPos would give me the position of the cursor where I had right clicke...

Help about numeric type field. Thanks.

HELP! Outlook POP3 problem(s)

item class table

Spam Filtering HELP
I recently started a new job, and discovered after day one, that I had inharited a spam mess. Now the previous admin ad installed a Symantic Spam Server Prox which in my opinion, was a complete waste of money as it does not allow for blocking IP addresses. Now here is the question; I am running Exchange 2003, and am looking at setting up the Conection Filter under Message Delivery to block messages based on IP address. The problem is that when I save the IPs to be blocked, I get a message stating that the Connection filter "has to be enabled manually through the specific SMTP virtual serv...

Need macro help to close excel

Help with simple(?) VBA function

If Then Help!!!!
Hi! I'm stuck. I have a working macro but it needs a small tweek. The macro executes a find statement and performs calculations from the find to the end of the column. The problem is when nothing is found. I need an if statement or suggestion on how to tell it to skip the calculations if there is nothing found. This is what I have so far(with no if's): Cells.Find(What:="RIM", After:=ActiveCell, LookIn:=xlFormulas _ , LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, _ MatchCase:=False, SearchFormat:=False).Activate Selection.End(xlToRi...