don't insert quotes in excel save as tab-delim txt

I wish to export from an excel spreadsheet file to a tab-delimited text file
- WITH NO QUOTES around any of the entries.  They are not necessary, because
tabs - not commas are the delimiters.  I was quite disappointed that from
changing to the older version of excel, which had a configurable export
function, where I could specify "no quotes please" to excel 2000, I cannot
specify this.

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=3901ba4b-d03d-455b-bc5a-5309522e93c6&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc
0
Naomi (13)

Hi Naomi,
If you can use a macro solution you can modify the  export within.
  http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm
The TAB character   is    CHR(9)

---
HTH,