Dollar Conversion

How do I make $61.00 read Sixty One Dollars and OO/100?
Is there a way?
0
sabrinad (1)

Often asked. Look here
http://tinyurl.com/ny87
"Sabrina" <sabrinad@martwash.com> wrote in message
> How do I make $61.00 read Sixty One Dollars and OO/100?
> Is there a way?

0
Don

MIME conversion
My user sends an email with 15MB attachment. It gets rejected by the recipient's mail server because they have a 25MB limit. I understand that the mail becomes larger during MIME conversion but it couldn't expand that much, could it? In general, how much does it expand? 2x? 1.5x? General rule of thumb is 30-40% On Fri, 21 May 2004 16:13:39 -0700, "Ron" <ron@________dot______> wrote: >My user sends an email with 15MB attachment. It gets rejected by the >recipient's mail server because they have a 25MB limit. I understand that >the mail becomes larger d...

Quicken Conversion #6
I downloaded the trial version of Money 2006 Delux to try it's Quicken 2005 file conversion... no luck. Converted Quicken 2004 files ok, but not 2005. Been trying to sort out the conflicting info whether any version of Money 2006, trial or paid for, wil convert Quicken 2005 files. Anyone out there have any success converting Quiucken 2005 files? ...

Problem with Implicit conversion of varchar value to varchar cannot be performed because the collation of the value is unresolved due to a collation conflict
Hi, I'm unable to modify my view due to an error: Implicit conversion of varchar value to varchar cannot be performed because the collation of the value is unresolved due to a collation conflict Database colation is set to SQL_Latin1_General_CP1_CI_AS Here is my ddl: CREATE TABLE [dbo].[TB_INDUSTRIEKALENDER]( [KALENDERDATUM] [datetime] NOT NULL, [KALENDERWOCHENTAG] [tinyint] NOT NULL, [KALENDERWOCHE] [tinyint] NOT NULL, [KALENDERJAHR] [int] NOT NULL, [KALENDERMONAT] [tinyint] NULL, [KALENDERTAG] [tinyint] NULL, [QUARTAL] [tinyint] NULL, [KALENDERWOCHENT...

Quarter Hour time conversions for timesheet
Users enter a time that needs to be converted to quarters of an hour. For 8 to 22 minutes past the hour = x:15, for 23-37minutes past the hour = x:30 For 38 to 52 minutes past the hour =x:45 and For 53 minutes before the hour to 7minutes past the hour = x:00. Many may ask Why? Its the way its always been done by hand. Yikes! Thank you Copy the code below, right-click the sheet tab, select "View Code" and paste the code into the window that appears. Change the A2:B100 to the range address where you want to enter times. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP Private Su...

ED50 to WGS84 coordinate conversion in excel?
Hi there, I am looking for a simple way to convert ED50 coordinates (Latitude/Longitude) to WGS84 coordinates (Latitude/Longitude). I found some utilities and software on the internet, but I miss a simple (?) formula to convert my numbers. Any idea or pointer is very much welcome!! Thanks a lot Dan ...

Arranging by conversation arranges by subject
Hi, I'm trying to arrange by conversation in Outlook 2003 but it seems to be arranging by subject instead. If two different people send me an e-mail with the same title they get grouped in the same thread. Is this meant to happen? Thanks, Neil Yes, it groups by subject unless the senders also use ol2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.poremsky.com - http://www.cdolive.com Expert Zone http://www.microsoft.com/windowsx...

how do i remove conversion of 0.001 into 1
when i put any numeric value in excell it is displayed in fractional mode for eg. 1 is displayed as 0.001 ...

XML to Excel XLS conversion
I have seen this question asked before on many newsgroups and websites but no one was able to answer this. The group I am working in is nearly finished a new reporting process that outputs all our groups reporting into excel files on a LAN drive. We are using SAS for report generation and would like to take advantage of the extra features in the ExcelXP tagset. For non SAS folks, it allows us to create spreadsheets in Excel XML format. The problem is the size of the output files compared to a binary xls file. They are just way too big. Some reach about 100 Mbytes in size. The only soluti...

excel 4 conversion to excel 2008 for Mac
I have been using excel 4 on Mac computers for years, and like it. I recently purchased Office :mac 2008 and wish to convert simple spread sheets. How? In article <ee8dd08.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, Arthur_Massey@officeformac.com wrote: > I have been using excel 4 on Mac computers for years, and like it. I recently > purchased Office :mac 2008 and wish to convert simple spread sheets. How? If you saved your file in XL4 format (e.g., workbooks as .xlw and worksheets as .xls), XL08 should open them just fine. XL08 no longer *saves* in XL4 format though, so if you wish to sav...

Publisher 2002 file conversion error in Publisher 2003 printing
I have a file created and saved in Publisher 2002. The file is saved as a booklet to print on a tabloid paper. The file is fine when I look at it in print preview and print it using publisher 2002. However, when I open it in Publisher 2003 it appears fine unless I print preview or print it. The Publisher 2003 printing has graphic duplicates on several pages and leaves off items on other pages. Can you suggest a fix so I will be able to use Publisher 2003. I am running a new Dell XPS m170 with Office 2003 loaded. Thanks. I'd suggest an updated printer driver. Do you have objec...

Error on conversion to UNICODE
Hi I have a popup window in my application, similar to the MSN taskbar popup. I set its window text by loading it from the resource file (LoadString), and set a CString data member in its class. Everything works fine with MBCS character set but when I change the project settings to use the UNICODE character set, the text appears completely mangled. On debugging, I see that the text is being set correctly in the data member. But, when the window gradually pops up I see that the text consists of junk characters What am I doing wrong? Any special considerations that I need to take care of...

have you made a dollar yet?
Dear friend hello I'm Sofia Stavropoulou and I'm here to bring you the most amazing news !!! YES it can happen to you too!!! This secret changed my life totally within the last few months. How could I keep it to myself ??? I'm not making millions or anything as crazy yet, but i have so far managed to secure a 2000,00 euros monthly residual income . This has already given another dimension to my life. For ...... just investing half an hour daily. http://iokasti.juvio.com I invite you to have a look and try yourself what I have found to be the most pleasantly surprising th...

Conversion from Jet to SQL
I have a question on the conversion from the normal Jet engine Access to SQL. Our DBA is defining all of our current production tables to SQL and all of the table names are beginning with 'dbo_'. I was wondering if we can assign an alias to the table so we do not have to change all the queries to the new table name. Or if there is a better/different way to accomplish the conversion, I would love to hear that as well. Thanks for all your assistance. Just rename the tables in the Access front-end. The links will still work. "Bunky" <Bunky@discussions.microsoft....

Successful Conversion Money Plus to Quicken 2009 Premier
My successful transfer from Money Plus to Quicken 2009 Found the following thread on Quicken Communities (cannot find it now) of a interaction someone had with Quicken Tech Support. ---------- BEGIN OF MESSAGE FROM QUICKEN COMMUNITIES ---------- "Converting from Money to Quicken Spoke with 2 folks in Tech Support and they said the Data Converter fails as often as it works anyway so they offered: 1. Open Money Program. 2. Click on File>>Export>>QIF file>>Loose QIF 3. Export your Money data file as QIF file. 4. I am sending you a web link to download and install Quic...

Need to keep record of telephone conversions as in sales
I work from home and in sales i need to keep a record of my telephone conversations, i have outlook which i use but want a excell spreadsheet which i can see all my calls at once. In Excel, create a list of calls. In row 1, enter the headings, e.g. Data, Start, End, Name, etc. To enter the date, type: Ctrl + ; In another column, enter the Start time, by typing: Ctrl + : When the call ends, enter the end time in a third column, by typing: Ctrl + : In additional columns, enter other data about the call, e.g. Person called, purpose, outcome. tracy wrote: > I work from home and...

Access 2.0 Conversion Utility for Access 2003
Has anyone been able to locate the access 2.0 conversion utility for Access 2003? On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 05:11:57 -0800, Mike wrote: > Has anyone been able to locate the access 2.0 conversion > utility for Access 2003? Hi Mike, You must call Microsoft to get this file. There is an article documenting this on Office Online at http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010947401033&CTT=1&Origin=EC790000701033&QueryID=6ES4tDFJ20&Query=access+2.0+converter&Scope=TC%2cHP%2cHA%2cRC%2cFX%2cES%2cEP%2cDC%2cXT. If your newsreader has problems with the lon...

Keyboard & Pointing Device USB to PS/2 Conversions and visa-versa
I own a collection of both and new PCs and want to buy a new KVM switcher so I can use a single keyboard/monitor/pointing device with them. The most interesting recent KVM switches have moved from PS/2 keyboard and pointing device interfaces to USB interfaces. How easy is it to convert from USB to PS/2 (and visa-versa) and how reliable are the conversion adaptors and cables I see advertised? Many thanks, in advance, for any and all advice, information, suggestions, and warnings. On Dec 10, 8:20=A0pm, HenriK <bedp...@attglobal.net> wrote: > I own a collection of bot...

Conversion from Access 2002 to Access 2003
Are there any issues or concerns I should be aware of in converting from Access 2002 to Access 2003. I have done fairly extensive VBA programming of a large database and don't want to run into issues with converting. Any help/comments would be appreciated. Thanks Carl Should be fine, Karl. The database should convert without issue. You could run into problems with references if you use MS Graph, Calendar control, or references to other Office products such as Outlook 10. If you find your code or functions don't work, open any code window and choose References on the Tools m...

SQL query from numeric to dollars
Hi Gang - Part of my sql query: Convert(numeric10,2) RM20101.SLSAMNT)AS SLSAMNT and it returns with a format like this 1000.00 and this is ok, but I am being asked to show it as $1,000.00 [how do I put in the dollar sign and the the comma]!! select convert(varchar, convert(money, slsamnt), 1) from RM20101 Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Michael@nyresume.com" wrote: > Hi Gang - > > Part of my sql query: > &g...

Conversion of ALPHA
Can ALPHA FIVE be electronically converted to ACCESS 2000? ...

VBA conversion to VB6
Hi Is there any first, free way of updating code vba to vb6..second any coverrsion tool that is not free of charge that is effecient. Mattias In general, you should be able to simply copy-and-paste from VBA to VB. Where the trick is is when you've got forms: the controls available to you in VBA are completely different than those available to you in VB. (and of course you can't convert reports or macros) -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (No private e-mails, please) "Mattias" <infombase@home.sol.se> wrote in message news:uVr1cXgAEHA.1...

97 to 2003 conversion issue
I'm getting a lockup state when running a process in my database once updated. I believe it has to do with this code can someone give me some details. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sub GoToDesign() On Error Resume Next 'Ignore all errors, continue if possible... Call UserTrace([Screen].[ActiveForm].[Name], Me.[ActiveControl].[Name]) 'Fill tblAccessData with info DoCmd.Close acForm, "frmAbout" DoCmd.Close acForm, "frmSwitchboard" DoCmd.Close Call KillCommandBars Call SeeCommandBars Ch...

97 to 2000/XP Conversion
Has anyone encountered a problem with databases converted from 97 to 2000 or XP, where the database properties are set to "shared" but it will not let multiple users access it and save at the same time. It seems that everyone we have converted has this problem. Mulitple users were able to access and save to the database at the same time and since conversion, they can't. Thanks. Save what? If you mean save changes to, say, forms or reports, that's unfortunately how Access 2000 and 2002 work. If you mean save data to a table, then that's not normal. -- Doug Steel...

Conversion from .pub to .pdf
Is there a way to convert a .pub file to .pdf file? Thanks. If a file can be printed a pdf can be produced from it. You don't convert a file to pdf, rather you create a pdf from a file. The original remains unchanged. Adobe Acrobat Distiller is the most expensive, but also the most recommended if you are making a pdf file to send to a commercial printer. If you just need a pdf file for sending to someone else, there are numerous choices. PDF995 from pdf995.com is free and works quite well for me. -- Ron Cohen "Gordon Yost" <Gyost28054@aol.com> wrote in message news:05040...

Conversion of Word Perfect documents
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Is there a program which will convert old (up to ten years old) Word Perfect documents into Word 2008 for Mac? I know I can using the 'Recover text from any file' conversion but when I use this the program keeps crashing. Any other ideas would be appreciated if this is not possible. <br> PeterH As good as it gets: http://www.dataviz.com/products/maclinkplus/index.html Review their factoids for further confirmation of file types. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 2/...