Does the add in Template Wizard exist for Excel 2003

I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003.  I have a Template that
was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking.  When
I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template
Wizard".  I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003.  Does it exist?  Is there
a work around?
0
Casey (46)

Hi Casey

The Add-in is working in 2003 only the install file is not working.
Copy the xla file from a PC with 2002 to the PC with 2003
and it will work(use Tools>add-ins to browse to the file in Excel)

If you don't have a PC with 2002 then mail me private and then i send you
the xla file

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Casey" <Casey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7584B139-0BBC-4EC8-840D-B13E2E0E4420@microsoft.com...
>I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003.  I have a Template that
> was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking.  When
> I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template
> Wizard".  I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003.  Does it exist?  Is there
> a work around?

0
rondebruin (3790)
12/2/2004 5:49:18 PM
There is a downloadable one for 2002 that should work for 2003 as well

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010346501033.aspx

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Casey" wrote:

> I recently upgraded from Office 2000 to Office 2003.  I have a Template that
> was linked to a worksheet using the Template Wizard with Data Tracking.  When
> I open the worksheet now, I get a error that says "Cannot open Template
> Wizard".  I can't find this add-in for Excel 2003.  Does it exist?  Is there
> a work around?
0
PeoSjoblom (789)

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Excel not Access

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Excel 2007

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

How do I use traffic lights in excel

Opening Excel Workbooks

Chart template?
I am working with a chart, created from a pivot table. The chart has the various [drop down] fields available for selecting different values for the chart to show. I have formatted the chart with specific settings, fonts, colors, etc., but everytime I use one of the dropdowns, the formatting goes back to the default. I have looked for a place to save as a template, or defaults without luck. Thanks for any help you can provide! Alan ...

Outlook 2003

help with simple maths in excel