Divide by 0 Help

=(SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)

Any suggestions on how I can rewrite this to return 0 if I get a Dicide by 0
Error in any of the calculations. I am a bit of a novice.

Check your earlier post.

On 05/17/2010 06:48, joey_boy wrote:
> =(SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)
>
> Any suggestions on how I can rewrite this to return 0 if I get a Dicide by 0
> Error in any of the calculations. I am a bit of a novice.
0
Dave
5/17/2010 11:59:38 AM
joey_boy wrote:
>=(SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)
>
>Any suggestions on how I can rewrite this to return 0 if I get a Dicide by 0
>Error in any of the calculations. I am a bit of a novice.

=if(iserr(SUM((E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)),0,((SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98))

sidm
5/17/2010 12:00:37 PM
joey_boy wrote:
>=(SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)
>
>Any suggestions on how I can rewrite this to return 0 if I get a Dicide by 0
>Error in any of the calculations. I am a bit of a novice.

=if(iserr(SUM((E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)),0,((SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98))

sidm
5/17/2010 12:00:48 PM
joey_boy wrote:
>=(SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)
>
>Any suggestions on how I can rewrite this to return 0 if I get a Dicide by 0
>Error in any of the calculations. I am a bit of a novice.

=if(iserr(SUM((E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98)),0,((SUM(E98:F98)+D98/2)/(I98-G98))

sidm

Outlook Client CRM 3.0 issues & Calender problem on Server
I have installed a test bed of CRM 3.0 on SBS premium with SQL 2005 and have a laptop which I need to use as the demo machine. However when I try to install the laptop client everything is fine in the pre reqs apartment from the fact the installation believes there is an incompatible version of the client installed on the laptop. The same version was on the laptop but it was removed prior to adding the laptop to the new domain. There are no references to the client in Add/Remove programmes, no folders under Program Files and I can find no registry entries. Does anyone know of somewhere...

help sos #2
error 421 smtp service is not available ...

Missing Report Manager help file
Greetings: I run Windows XP home and Office XP Professional. Sometime last year I installed Report Manager add-in for Excel. In March 2005 I had to do a reinstall. Since then, when I click on View>Report>Manager>help I get a message stating that the XLMAIN8.HLP file cannot be found. The utility is checked in the Add-On dialog box. As I still have the download in the My Downloads folder I have even tried reinstalling the utility again but still the help file remains lost somewhere. Can someone offer some advice on what to do next? Where could the file have gone? How can I get it back...

Help: New dialog box when opening Word
Starting in the last week or so I get the following message when opening Word or Outlook (which I have set to use Word as my mail composer): ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ The document contains macros. Macro language support is currently disabled. Features requiring VBA are not available. Would you like to open this document read-only? OK Cancel Help ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am not opening a fil...

remove "Protected Storage System Provider" do not help #3
After updating from Outlook2000 to Outlook XP(2002) OutlookXP keeps asking for passwords for every account :-((( I use XPpro. I have tryed the trix "remove Protected Storage System Provider" in the registery (done by the letter as described in two Q-articles) but it do not help or change anything :-((( Please help -- erik Denmark ...

Help!! think I messed this up!!
Hey need your help!! We have 2 domains, 1 2000 and 1 4.0 domain. We have 2 2000 exchange servers running in the 2000 domain and 1 exchange 5.5 box running in the 4.0 domain. We have ADC running. I moved the 5.5 user to the 2k exchange box like your supposed to. Management doesn't want to move the user into the 2000 domain. Nice huh? Well they could open their mailbox on the first 2000 exchange server. But it would act like it was trying to connect to the 2nd 2000 exhange box becuase it was coming up with a logon box with the 2nd exchange server name. So I disabled the ADC and mov...

screen is showing slides in backward order .. . help!
Hello I have a pptx presentation with six slides. For some reason, everything is defualting the the right (the bullets come out to the right of the words, the slides print as handouts in backwards order, the outline pane is on the right hand side of the slide pane). THis is only happening for this presentation. Others I create are the typical way PP usually works. PLEASE HELP! I wish I could upload it here but am unable to do so. See your other post -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/powerpoint_hints_and_t...

Need help on this....thanks

Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0: x86 (KB829019) & version 1.1
Hello Everyone in this network, I need help. I am not very computer savy. I tried to update the above two through Microsoft Update but am getting an error being Failed. Can someone help me with this. My system has windows XP with SP3. I am even unable to download certain softwares due to this i think. I had remote access to work system from home but since my computer crashed last time i am having all sorts of trouble. Please help. Thanking in advance, Bhavesh. ...

CRM 3.0 Install: Specified Reporting Services... was not found
We're not able to install CRM, keep getting a SRS can't be found error. This is a dev environment. One box, 2 Virtual Servers Virtual Server 1 - CRM Virtual Server 2 - SQL and SRS The SQL has 2 instances, we're using the default instance. We can go to the \\reportserver, however, it prompts for credentials. I suspect when when CRM is installing SQL is prompting it for permissions. Anybody have similar issue with SRS? Thanks. SRS is very picky :( and if using SQL 2005 even more diligent about wanting exactly the right permissions.. One way to solve a more complex install...

help with cell referencing in named ranges
I have a named range covering about 30 columns of data. I'd like to lookup within the named range based on values in the 1st column, and a specific date which is the label on top of each of the other 29 columns. I have typed in a new column number as necessary, but I'd like to automate the column number by looking at a separate cell which gives the date. Ex: Dates across the top of the named range are 1/1/90, 1/1/91, etc thru 1/1/2003(in sheet1). Lets say I have a cell in sheet2(d1)that has the date 1/1/2003. In that same sheet starting in cell a1 I have a value which ...

inbox.dbx infected with netsky !!! HELP!!!
I have one windows xp pro laptop with outlook express the inbox.dbx file seems corrupted because months of email just suddenly went missing for no reason I suspected that it is corrupted I installed easyrecovery pro and ran the emailrepair function to recover the inbox.dbx file I successfully recovered most of the mails But when the easyrecovery emailrepair is just about to write the repaired inbox.dbx file into the hard drive, my symantec antivirus corporate edition complains that the repaired inbox.dbx file is infected with the NETSKY virus .... and deletes the inbox.dbx file because it...

Pie Chart Help
Can anyone help? I have a spreadsheet to which I have one column that has different letters in, I need to create a pie chart that shows the amount of the same letter (i.e. 'P's in blue, 'F's in red etc) just so I can show how many of one letter there is? Any ideas and please explain fully as I am quite a new user Add a heading to the column of letters then you could create a pivot table to summarize the data, and create a pie chart from the pivot table results. There are instructions for pivot tables in Excel's Help, and Jon Peltier has information and links: ht...

SOP Integration-GP 9.0
I have set up SOP integration. The default currency is Euro. The functioning CCY is GBP. WHen i ran the integration, I have a subtotal of 32.00 Euro but the total on account was 28.62 Euro. The functioning total was caculated correctly based on 32 Euro. When I go to the distribution screen and exit from there, it says that it is out of balance and will not post. I understand that. Why was there a difference in the totals? Did I miss something? Kevin, I been in such issue where the distributions were not imported at all during the integration and the default distribution were loaded, a...

HELP need index of the actual selected point
Hi, I need help. I must get the index of a the currently selectd point in the chart. I can't use the Mouseup event. It will be better to determinate the x and y value from the actual selected point but the index will also be good. Please help! thx Jens You need to use an old-style XLM command for this, as Stephen Bullen pointed out in his post 14-Jan-2001: Sub WhichPoint() Dim sPoint As String Dim iSeries As Integer, iPoint As Integer sPoint = ExecuteExcel4Macro("SELECTION()") If sPoint Like "S*P*" Then iSeries = Val(Mid$(sPoint, 2...

POP email multiple duplicate downloads HELP!
Hi, ISP is SBC Global. I just installed Outlook 2003 yesterday and it keeps downloading ALL the mail I have in the SBC web inbox, even though I"ve marked them as "read" online, multiple times. Duplicate finder [bought and installed] doesn't recognize most of them as dupes. I've done "detect & repair," [got error 1311 source file not found; C:\msocache\allusers\90000409-60000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9\ZS561.CAB. Couldn't find that in my installation disk, either.] SBC says they do not support Outlook 2003 -- "it's too new." Superviso...

CRM 3.0 Password Request
Hi, I can logon onto the CRM app from a browser after supplying the password to a SERVERNAME\username request. The problem is with Outlook, because this request cannot be satisfied the CRM COM is not running. Does anyone know how I can eliminate the need to supply a password when I connect to the CRM app, I tried to turn on anonymous access but I could not log on at all then just said the logon had failed and did I want to try again. Thanks. We ran into something similar. The CRM server was running on an IP address other than the default IP for the NIC (in other words a second IP was bou...

Sum in Subform & Main Table #Name?- HELP!
I'm using Access 2003 and I have a subform within a subform and I keep getting #Name? Main Subform is "frmsubContractors" Other Subform is "frmsubContractors2Agree" and in the frmsubContractors2Agree I have a total currency field in the footer called "calcTotalAwardsContract" The control source of "calcTotalAwardsContract" =nz(Sum([fldawardamt]),0) which works great However when I refer to the "calcTotalAwardsContract" field in the main subform with a field named "calcTotalInitialAward" with a control source of =frm...

Migrating from RMS 2.0 to POS 2009
Is there a white paper or deployment guide that sheds some light on the process of migrating a rms 2.0 database to POS 2009? I have scoured partnersource and come up empty. Thanks John Storlie This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_01D2_01CA15DF.084A0740 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable John, Did you look at the POS2k9 page? http://tinyurl.com/n7mdkl All kinds of = goodies there. In the Key Announcements section | POS2k9 Download link | Support Info = link | last line Rapid Implementation T...

Help with System Attendant
Hi all: My situation is this. We had a single system running AD/exchange (windows and exchange 2000). Not ideal, I know :) The systems' mft became corrupted, and I spent a long night bringing up a 2nd exchange server. I was able to bring up the old server, move mailboxes, and have everyone up and running before the next biz day. I've since installed an AD controller on another machine, as the original (problem) server could die any day. I found where to set the 2nd server as a global catalog server, and thought I might have been done. That is, until I tried adding new use...

find&select button,help please?
Hi everybody, i'm using excel 2007,when i press the find&select button it dosen't sow me the cell i'm looking for,it has been disabled,although when i look the rows one by one i can find it,how can i able the find&select. i'd appreciate if u'd let me know,cuz i'm in trouble here ...

Help with rules not working #2
Hi: I'm continuing to experience problems with Rules working. This time, I have Outlook 2003 connected to Exchange 2000 Server, set up to run on a PC (Win XP pro). I'm connected to that PC with a remote desktop session that is always open. None of the rules work unless I run them manually (even rules that are server side). Does anyone know if a command line switch (or anything else) will work to ensure that rules actually run automatically? Thanks for any suggestions -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond ...

Help] How to merge two charts?
1. There are two charts M and N. Column A of chart M means part-number (numbers and letters), Column B of chart M means part-name (in Japanese); Column A of chart N means part-number (numbers and letters), Column B of chart N means part-name (in English); 2. Column M contains much more parts than Column N, which means N belongs to M; But M and N obey exactly the same part-number naming rule; 3. While most people can't Japanese but English, so it is planned to add the English part-names from Column N into Column M, just as remarks to corresponding Japanese part-names, meaning ...

please help OE & OL between 2 users
I am admin account and run Outlook. Girlfriend is limited account and runs OE. When she right clicks pics and the like to send to mail recepient, it opens an Outlook new message window. Now, these messages never get sent as she doesnt use Outlook as her email program. They simply accumulate in the Outlook outbox and never get sent. I cant set OE as her default email as it wont let me do that (I guess since Im admin and I use it). What should be done? Ive tried this all but the registry change http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306098 and it wont take. Whats the best way to do...

Oy, I need some help!!
Hi, Here is the problem: I use outlook express my wife uses outlook 2000 on a separate computer. I tried to combine the 2 computers into one. I copied my contacts from OE, went to the other computer and imported them in OE. Everything looked fine. When I went to Outlook, all the contacts were the ones in OE. I don't know what happened to her contacts. Is there any way to find and recover them? Do I need specific data recovery software? Is there any available on line? Please help... she is gonna kill me...... then divorce me!!!! Usually if Outlook and Outlook Express are set to s...