Displaying values from zero on graph

I have graph which shows values from A1 to C3. I just change data in cells,
so graph changes according to values in cells.
I would like that values on y axis (ordinate) starts from 0 (zero) and not
from some number. How to solve this with VBA?

Thanks in advance

Display As = File as & (address in parens)
I just moved all my contacts into a new .pst file (I'm using OL 2003) and something changed. I USED TO have "Display As" show only the person's name, and not the person's name PLUS the email address in parens as the default does. In other words, default would show "JOHN SMITH (johnsmith@aol.com)". But when I created all those entries, I changed them to show only "JOHN SMITH". In my new file, Outlook has changed all my "Display As" entries to the default: name AND email address. It's not how I want it, so I'm hoping there'...

Access Code Pushing Values
I have a customer database with [BillAddress] and [ShipAddress]. I am using a "yes/no" box titled[SameShipAddress?]. To automatically fill [ShipAddress] after checking the "yes/no" box I used this code in the after update event for the check box. If Me![SameShipAddress?] Then If IsNull(Me![BillAddress]) Then Else [ShipAddress] = [BillAddress] End If End If This works for the selected customer, but then pushes the entry [BillAddress] of the previous customer to [ShipAddress] of all of the following customers. Any thoughts? Sounds as...

Money 2006 Investment Account balance display
I have two Investment Accounts (401k) in Money 2006 Deluxe. For some reason, Money stopped displaying the account totals on the Account List page. It used to show the account balances and the subtotal for all of my investment accounts. Additionally, I now notice that each account now has a second account with the same name, but has the word "Contributions" added in parenthesis. This seems to be new as well. The data in the accounts still seems alright. My investment subtotal on the Account list page shows a zero balance and there is no balance listed for the accounts the...

enter value based on drop down list of another field?
I have an excel 2003 spreadsheet with 3 worksheets. In sheet 1, I created a drop down list in column A based on values in sheet 3, column A (item number). Thisd data comes from sheet 3, where I have column A (Item #'s), column B (Item desc)an Column C (price) In column B of sheet 1, I have Item Descriptions and in column C I have price. I want this to automatically fill in based on what I enter in the column A sheet 1 and it should get the corresponding values from sheet 3 column B and C. I can make the drop down list in sheet 1 column B and C, but some of the descriptions need ...

Leave Zero's in cell
Hi, when I put three zero's into a cell,.excel automatically changes it back to one zero. I want to keep the three zero's in the cell. Woiuld appreciate any advice please Regards Ivan Hi Ivan Either: Format the cell as Text (although then the numbers entered are text rather than genuine numerics) or format the cells to show leading zeroes (eg a custom format like 000) - note that this is simply for display purposes as the actual contents of the cell will be 0. Hope this helps1 Richard On 15 Mar, 10:47, "Ivan B" <nos...@nospam.net> wrote: > Hi, > when...

Asset with ZERO cost?
is it possible to keep record of asset with zero (acquistion) cost? these are assets either donated by others or assets where acquistion cost can not be identified. The assets are 'physically' there and we would like keep in record. we tried cost=1 and LTD depn=1 but the will make total assets cost different from our book. any advice? HF: You should be able to save the asset at zero cost. Can you not? Frank Hamelly, MCP-GP NOVA Solutions LLC Melbourne, FL sorry, I can add asset at zero cost, but must the Depreciate to Date always equal Place In Service Date? thks &q...

Outlook 2000
I'm having a strange Outlook issue and cannot figure it out for the life of me. Our mail server is Exchange 5.5 (can't recall the SP right now), and the Client is Outlook 2000 SR-1. The user can view his primary email box without any troubles, but also has access to another Exchange email box. He can view every folder in it except the Sent Items. The error it returns is "Unable to display the folder". What's strange is he can view the subfolder in Sent Items, no problem. I've configured his email on a different PC, and everything shows up fine, so I know ...

How do I filter rows based upon a column value
I have a spreadsheet that contains multiple agency id's in a column. When generating reports, I would like to filter per agency and display only the rows associated with that agency. Is there a tutorial or sample on how to do this? Hi It sounds like you are looking for Data / Filter / AutoFilter. Have a look here for some basics: http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter01.html -- Andy. "Jack" <nfr@nospam.com> wrote in message news:eqiU08TVEHA.2988@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I have a spreadsheet that contains multiple agency id's in a column. When > generati...

Extra comma and zero-length string
I have a 'simple' concatenation of 3 fields with a comma before the 3rd field: "FirstName LastName, Academic" I would like for the finished string to read; "Jane Smith, PhD" howevever, I've discovered many records have zero-length strings in the Academic field and are causing the comma to appear when the Academic field is blank, e.g: "Tom Jones," This is what I have, which works for most, but not all the records that the Title field appears blank: Name: [tbl_Investigator]![FirstName] & " " & [tbl_Investigator]![LastName] &am...

Embedded Pictures received from Others do not display in outlook.
I recently switched to Outlook from Outlook Express. When e-mails are received with embedded pictures, they display properly in Outlook Express but do not display at all in Outlook. Is this related to a security setting in Outlook that I can change to allow these pictures to be displayed? PLEASE HELP!!!! Jim <Jim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recently switched to Outlook from Outlook Express. When e-mails are > received with embedded pictures, they display properly in Outlook > Express but do not display at all in Outlook. > > Is this related to a securi...

Comparing cell values then labeling them based on comparision
Hi. I'm trying to find a function or way to compare two cells and then label them according to if one cell is lesser, greater, or the same as the other. I have a large data sheet where I want to compare many pairs of cells and then have them labeled in this way. For example for each pair where the second cell value is larger than the first it would put greater, where the first is larger it would be lesser, etc. Can anybody help me with this? also feel free to email me at andrew@metiri.com. Thanks so much for your help. > Hi. I'm trying to find a function or way to compar...

solve 2 linear equations on a graph
I have plotted 2 lines on a graph in Excel 2003 and I want the function that gives the value of the intersection Hi, if they are trend lines, use the slope and intercept functions to give you the coefficients for each equation, and then solve for x and y, given that at the intersection point, x and y will be the same for both lines. Dave url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296297.aspx I have found the slope and the intercept - how do I get excel to solve the equations? "Dave Curtis" wrote: > Hi, > > if they are trend lines, use the slope and intercept functions to g...

Automatic date/time aquisition for graphs
Ok, I collect particle count data for a cleanroom which looks like th following: "LASAIR110","04/05/19","15:47:41",2700.0,45.00,"V6.3",0,0,0,1,433,486,236,113,294,196,103,328,4.993,1.0000,0.000,0.000,0.000,0.000,0.000,"22de" "LASAIR110","04/05/19","16:33:15",2700.0,45.00,"V6.3",0,0,0,1,458,432,163,55,107,55,46,139,5.007,1.0000,0.000,0.000,0.000,0.000,0.000,2299 "LASAIR110","04/05/19","17:18:49",2700.0,45.00,"V6.3",0,0,0,1,305,286,76,29,14,1,0,0,5.017,1.0000,0.000...

Sum of values in a form
Folks, I have read numerous threads on this topic, and understand that in order for my Sum() to work I need t ensure all references are made back to the Record Source. I have endeavoured to do this, but am still getting #Error. I am trying to Sum the revenue each tenant provides in a given date range, to give a total revenue figure. If the date range is a whole month, then the expression just takes the value of Rent PCM, and not Rent PCM * No. of Days, which would give some unusual results. My Expression looks like this: =Sum(Nz(IIf([Short Let]=-1,[Rent pcm],IIf(Day([Forms]...

Add cell value with mouse click
I want to create a counter, so that every time I click in a certain cell it takes the existing number and adds "1" to it. Is there any way to do this? I'm compiling statistical information, and need to get cumulative counts in various categories as I sort through the data. Hi! Maybe you can use a spinner button for this. Right click any toolbar then select Forms. Click on the spinner button ( it looks like an up arrow on top of a down arrow). Place it near the cell you want increment. Once you have it placed and sized right click on it and select Format Control. Fill in ...

Combo box default value multiautocomplete
Hi All i have a subform with 10 item. The first one is a combo box that can choose the value from a list that is linked to a table with many record. This subform is related to the master form with link master field codice,cognome,nome link child field codice,cognome,nome that are the other items that are not visualize in the subform. These link give me the right connection to the master form. Normally when i choose the value from list (table) i place also all the other item in the subform using this code in after update precedure Me.ISEE.Value = Me.ISEE.Column(0) Me.F_Costo_con_M...

IIF Query for Numeric Values in Text Field
I’m attempting to flag interest rate spread errors and omissions in a file from a sales database using IIF statements I adapted from another database (I’m a novice at this). The field I’m querying is text format and contains both alpha and numeric values. When I test for a null value the IIF works fine, but when I test for a numeric value I get an #ERROR. Spread Error1: IIf(([Tbl 1 Eligible Closed Deposit Opps Appended]!Spread Is Null),1,0) Spread Error2: IIf(([CCC Fall 2007 Eligible Products]![IB/NIB]="NIB" And [Tbl 1 Eligible Closed Deposit Opps Appended]!Spread<4),1,0...

How to get task manager CPU and default memory column values
I need to return CPU and memory columns for each process in server from web service like task manager shows by default. I tried code below but s.TotalProcessorTime throws Win32exception with stack below. How to get CPU and real memory size from server using web service ? Andrus. static void Processes(StringBuilder sb) { List<Process> processes = new List<Process>(); foreach (Process process in Process.GetProcesses()) processes.Add(process); processes.Sort((a, b) => { ...

Scroll Bar maximum value
I'm designing an interactive chart using a scroll bar object from the Forms Toolbar. The data for my chart gets updated daily and I'd like to have the Maximum Value of the scroll bar reflect the maximum number of data points. Is there a way to do this? The Maximum Value entry does not seem to accept a cell value or formula. I appreciate any help you can offer to solve this problem. Regards, Hi, The Maximum property can not be linked to a cell but you could use a cell to store the value and update the scroller if that value changes. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target...

Linking Values in Worksheets
Is there a simple method of linking a column of values in one worksheet to another worksheet? I can do it manually, one at a time but is there a way of copying the link down the column? (The columns are identical in length) Registers\[Stock Control-Sigma-SMTech.xls]Sheet1'!$C$1369 Registers\[Stock Control-Sigma-SMTech.xls]Sheet1'!$C$1370 Registers\[Stock Control-Sigma-SMTech.xls]Sheet1'!$C$1371 etc, etc Many thanks david Hi David try ='C:\Registers\[Stock Control-Sigma-SMTech.xls]Sheet1'!$C1369 and copy down Frank DavidM wrote: > Is there a simple method of linki...

most often occurent value(s)
I would like to count and determine the most often (10) occurent values (strings) in a column. How can I do that? Thank you very much your help. Tamas, Use a helper column of formulas. For example, in cell B2: =IF(COUNTIF($A$1:A2,A2)=1,COUNTIF(A:A,A2),"") Copy down to match your column, then use Data / Filter.. Autofilter and pick "Top 10" from the dropdown at the top of column B. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Tamas Konczer" <tamas.konczer@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1173871962.218348.123590@p15g2000hsd.googlegroups.com... >I would like ...

#VALUE due to wrong entry
This formula represents dates dd mm yyyy over 3 seperate cells and deducted from a similar formula to work out how many weeks at �s per week. =IF(DATE(K7,J7,I7)-DATE(G7,F7,E7)>=6,229,0 It is used as part of a spreadsheet to work out a monetry deposit for rental. However when `renters` complete this all is ok unless they dont complete as mm (07) but instead type the month as in `July` This then returns #VALUE in the destination cell . Is there a way to change the formula to allow for the `renters` not completing as requested (mm), but still return �s rather than #VALUE I hope I ha...

"Display Map of Address" not working...
Hi - noticed this on two machines, one XP and the other WIN2K, both running Outlook 2003. When I click on "Display Map of Address" for a contact, a browser window opens, but it cannot connect to the web site it uses, which i believe is expedia maps; so the page is just empty. I've used this feature a lot in the past without problems, and have never had mappoint installed on either machine. I also found this problem when trying two separate browsers as the default. Given that i'm seeing the issue on two separate machines, thinking it's some sort of more global issue...

Excel 97: Exporting Cell values to text files.
I was wondering if it is possible to set up a macro where you can sort a set of information once, then export certain cell values to a text file, and then sort it again, and export a different set of cell values to that same text file. I know how to get the Macro going and adding a sort to it, but I'm just not sure 1. if its possible to send cell values to a text file and 2. how one would program that into the macro. Thanks. Here's a couple of links that may give you an idea: Chip Pearson's: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/imptext.htm Earl Kiosterud's: http://www.tushar-meht...

How to get cell value with the ID from a fomula?
How to get the value from cell of colume A and raw "C3+4", and input to B2? I mean the fomula inputted in cell B2. Thanks. I am not sure what you mean but maybe this will help http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm Regards, Peo Sjoblom "mqiao" wrote: > How to get the value from cell of colume A and raw "C3+4", and input to B2? I > mean the fomula inputted in cell B2. Thanks. ...