Displaying Linked and Embeded Objects in Excel

I'm having trouble displaying all of a linked or embeded workbook in excel
2003 on my school's EP computers. Every time I try to create one I only get
10 lines of the workbook. Any suggestions??

How do I create a sample in Excel?

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

How to link with an Access DB
Hi, I have an Acces DB with many tables. I need to choose the name of a customer in a cell of Excel. For example, in acces I have this tables: Table1 Id Name Last Name City I need to choose the last name from a drop down menu in a spreadsheet and then in other cell I need to put all the data regarding the last name that I choose. I hope to be exaustive, and sorry for my english. :-) Many Thanks Stefano ...

Date display in Excel

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Table link documentation

Displaying Scenarios
I have set up a number of scenarios on a worksheet as they relate to different versions of my budget. Rather than having to go in everytime and display each one individuall, I would like to enter a parameter in one cell that will automatically display the right scenarios. Hopefully, using a conditional statement of some kind. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jeffrey Albaum Controller Jet Moulding Compounds Inc. Ajax, Ontario, Canada How about a worksheet_change event? I created a couple of custom views and then rightclicked on the worksheet tab that held the important cell. ...

Excel 2007 PC damages Mac Excel 2008 Files

Outlook 2003

Opening Multiple Web Links in a Column

Excel error 1706

Mail merge from excel
I am trying to merge a list of names from excel into publisher. When using the mail merge wizard it wont let me load the names all it says is f1 and f2. what am I doing wrong? any help is greatly appreciated. ...

Excel Jululian 04-24-10
Good morning please help i have a lists of names and i want to separate each in a colum like You Light Up My Life197711 You Light Up My Life (in one colum "A") 1977 (in one colum "B") 1 (in one colum "C") 1 (in one colum "E") regards First many thanks on your reply the text are different in length regards "מיכאל (מיקי) אבידן" wrote: > 'Data' > 'Text to Columns' > 'Next' > mark/un-mark the vertical separators as > shown in the picture > 'Finish' >...

Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. To illustrate, say I have 05/22/2010, 05/23/201, 05/24/2010, & 05/26/2010 in cells A1 through A4. In cells B1 through B4, I would like to see 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, & 05/27/2010 representing the following thursday. Thank you for your help! BW T...