Display value of cell

Using Excel 2000
In a cell the formula shows instead of the value/result,
how do I correct this?  I want to see the formula.
Reply to kdfoxca@yahoo.com
Thanks.
0
anonymous (74722)

Are all formulas cells show the formulas or just one?

Maybe you have a space before the = (Excel think it is text now)
Or your cell is format as text

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
(Win XP Pro SP-1  XL2002 SP-2)

"Kenya" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:050b01c3942b$e28b7240$a301280a@phx.gbl...
> Using Excel 2000
> In a cell the formula shows instead of the value/result,
> how do I correct this?  I want to see the formula.
> Reply to kdfoxca@yahoo.com
> Thanks.

0
rondebruin (3790)

visual basic

Joining text with a formula in cell #4

Excel Opens Without Displaying Workbook

IsOutLookClient() returns wrong value

Single click selects multiple cells

Display of UML State Transition Event
Dear Group, I am attempting to use the UML Statechart with a couple of states and a transition between them. I select properties, Events, Change Event type, say, and can see ChangeEvent1 in the property window but... ....when I Ok back to the drawing the ChangeEvent1 is not displayed by the transition. I can enter actions in a similar way and they are displayed. How cna I get the event visible too in the drawing? Surely this is the most important aspect of a transition i.e. what caused it, regards, Colin Smith ...

Referencing cells across sheets

How to unlock locked cells by MACRO?!

Value is BLANK

Problem displaying expected results with CString
I am writing a MFC program to import data from a single table database into a normalized database with numerous tables. The first component opens a recordset object to the database and performs some basic tests on the field value, and the plan is to write the records out to a spreadsheet that fail to meet any of the criteria defined for the field. Along with writing out the record, I want to populate a comments field describing what failed. I have tried to implement this with a CString variable; I initialize it to a blank string each time a new record is examined, and then as each field is che...

CRM Email Displays Size=2>

y value vs x
In an xy scatter plot one can choose the type of line connecting the data points (smooth, straight, etc.). Once this is done, Is there a simple way of determining the y value of graph for a specific x value without doing successive approximations with 0 shifts. I'd rather not purchase a graphing program just for this simple task. You could find an equation that fits the data (see trendline) best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "ralph" <ralph@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:284B39DE-20C6-40CB-AB60-39B...

Combo Box initial values question
Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. thanks tp Hi Teepee, Try something like: Me.ComboBox1.ListIndex = 0 --- Regards, Norman "teepee" <teepee@noemail.com> wrote in message news:4645ed29$1@newsgate.x-privat.org... > Does anyone know how to make a combo box show a value when a sheet opens? > Mine are always blank when I open them until I select a value. > > thanks > > tp > > thanks for trying. says 'invalid use of me keyword.&...

display in taskbar in excel 2000
Hello, Have a problem! I work with Office 2000 and excel does not open more than onw screen in the taskbar. Windows in Taskbar, I checked in Excel. Clustered display is turned off in the properties of the Taskbar. Can anyone help me with this problem prog, get it only if I 2x open excel. Regards Rob Hi Rob, I can't figure out what exactly what is happening in your excel but try this, Go to TOOLS (Menu Bar) then OPTIONS, in VIEW tab just CHECK the Windows in Taskbar. Hope this will help. ~jaeson ...

ACC: How to Display Line Numbers on Subform Records
I found this article on MS' website http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q120913/ but ran into problems when I pasted the code and tried to compile it. It gives a Compile Error: Method or data member not found when it reached the line below: RS.FindFirst "[" & KeyName & "] = " & KeyValue and it highlights "FindFirst". I have a sub-form (child) of a parent form's and I have a variable in the child that the user currently manually increments from 1,2,3 and so forth. Can this not be done w/o the user's intervention? Hi, ...