Display Screen 1/2 Grid; 1/2 VBE (or at least Code Window)

Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side
by side)
a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window?

0
jmay (696)

If you just want to look at macros do a cltr+' (key to left of 1).

John
North Yorkshire
UK

"Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote in message
> Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and
> side
> by side)
> a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window?

0
jp1 (93)
10/1/2004 12:49:29 PM
Jim

With Excel workbook open to the sheet of your choice and VBE open to your
module.....

Grab the edge of the VBE window and drag it over half way to reveal the sheet.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 1 Oct 2004 07:38:24 -0400, "Jim May" <jmay@cox.net> wrote:

>Is there a way (button, command, etc) to be able to view (quickly, and side
>by side)
>a my worksheet (only 1 workbook is open say) and my code window?

0
Gord