Display or hide control characters in Excel 2007

In Excel 2007, how can I display or hide control characters? I can't find
that option. I want to be able to see control characters in my spreadsheets
(i.e. carriage returns, etc.).
Thanks

Excel has very limited capabilities as a word processor.

If you have linefeeds in a cell, disabling "wrap text" will show the
linefeeds as small squares.

Other than that...............I know nothing<g>

Gord Dibben  MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009 20:25:01 -0800, schackbo
<schackbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>In Excel 2007, how can I display or hide control characters? I can't find
>that option. I want to be able to see control characters in my spreadsheets
>(i.e. carriage returns, etc.).
>Thanks

-1
Gord

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

hide a row
I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is something in Column B, I would like to hide the row. Is this possable in an if statement? Hi not possible with a formula. This would require VBA -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Bob" <bobolah@hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:OSOK8hisEHA.2556@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > I have a worksheet with information in column A and B. > > If Column B has no information I want to do nothing, but if there is > something in Column B, ...

learning Excel #3

how to find an item in a list control?

mouse highlighting webbrowser control
Hi, I'm using the webbrowser control. Mouse highligting isn't working (ie. pressing and holding the left mouse button, moving over the items/text to highlight and releasing). Is this something I have to implement manually or is there another reason why this isn't working? Thanks, Craig ...

Load image in a unbound control from a attachment field in recor
I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from the same recordset. No problem loading the this data from recordset in VBA. PROBLEM I need to know how to load the unbound controls with Image's from an attachment field in another recordset The normal method of control = Rs!field does not work Please advise -- Thanks Tom dans l'article 78DC5502-3A76-4562-AA20-736446AB1448@microsoft.com, Tom � Tom@discussions.microsoft.com a �crit le 21/01/08 20:28�: > I have a unbound (single not continuious) form with 16 differant records from > the same record...

Control End After the Sheet is Modified
Hi, I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of the data. Is there any easy way to navigate to the end of the current data? End and down arrow doesn't work if there are gaps in the data. Thanks for looking. Paul You should use <Home> <End> Kassie "Paul" wrote: > Hi, > I use control end a lot to go to the bottom right corner of my big sheets. > If you delete rows & columns of data it no longer goes to the right hand of > the data. Is...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook

outlook 2007 e-mail