Display Last Saved Date Excel

Hi

I want a cell in the top right corner of my sheet stating the date and time
it was last saved as I have a rather unstable network where i work and it
crashes. I know this is available in Word and it's a similar kinda thing i'm
looking for.

Thanks
0
JonniP (1)

Hi,
I can offer a VBA solution, I don't know Excel worksheet funtion for this
purpose.

Public Function timestamp(filepathandname)
    timestamp = FileDateTime(filepathandname)
End Function

Place this function in a normal module and use it as a UDF. Format the
result cell as date/time!

Regards,
Stefi

„JonniP” ezt írta:

> Hi
>
> I want a cell in the top right corner of my sheet stating the date and time
> it was last saved as I have a rather unstable network where i work and it
> crashes. I know this is available in Word and it's a similar kinda thing i'm
> looking for.
>
> Thanks
0
Stefi (275)