Disable Customize toolber tabs

Dear All,

I want to disable Customize toolbar tabs.see the scren shot i
attachment.
what is the code to disable the Tabs.

please help me...

Regards,
Amar..

|Filename: Disable Customize toolber tabs.doc
|Download: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3934

aredd
areddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2820
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47814

You've gotten multiple replies to your multiple posts.

--

Dave Peterson
0

NO "AutoPlay" tab in drive WinExplorer context menu: How to prevent auto-popup of WinExplorer when mounted?
Normally in each drive letters WinExplorer context menu->Properties there is a "AutoPlay" tab where it can be defined what to do when a drive/partition is mounted. oK, now assume a running WinXP. I mount a new encrypted file container with the well known TrueCRypt programm to drive letter W: The mount itself is successful. Drive W: appears in WinExplorer. But in addition a second WinExplorer window for the newly mounted drive appears. I don't want that. Unfortuantely the context menu->Properties of this drive W: does NOT have an "AutoPlay" tab where I...

Custom Fit to Page
Does anyone know how to fit multiple pages to page? What I mean by this is I have a worksheet that is 707 rows and I've set the page breaks to break the worksheet into 8 pages. The pages are set to letter size. However, some pages have empty space at the top and bottom, and other pages fill out the page completely. This is because each page has a different amount of rows in it obviously. I want to make it so each page is "fit to page" where there is no empty space at the top and bottom, regardless of how many rows each page has. Hopefully what I'm saying makes sense. ...

Custom Serialization
Could anyone tell me if this is possible please? I have a class which looks like the following Class MyClass public mblnUpdateMyProp1 as boolean public mintMyProp1 as int16 public mblnUpdateMyProp2 as boolean public mintMyProp2 as int16 end class This serializes to <MyClass> <mblnUpdateMyProp1>True</mblnUpdateMyProp1> <mintMyProp1>2</mintMyProp1> <mblnUpdateMyProp2>True</mblnUpdateMyProp2> <mintMyProp1>3</mintMyProp1> </MyClass> Now I know you can control serialization with attributes such XmlElementAtt...

Adding custom fields to dynamically created controls.
I created a custom Outlook (2003) form that imports data from Access to populate user defined fields and create additional controls based on the number of records in an Access query. Everything works fine except the data the user enters for the dynamically created controls don't hold their value when the form is sent. I am quessing that is because there is no user defined fields bound to them. (how do I do this) I have been looking on the net but cannot find anything close enough. Any help (examples) would be appreciated. Look at http://www.outlookcode.com/d/formcontrols.htm, lots of inf...

Forcing users to use a custom Contacts form OR removing Contacts
Using Exchange 5.5 and Outlook 2000 Is it possible to set it so all users use a cusom contacts form for new items in their "Outlook Today" folders? Or better still, is there a way to remove the Contacts folder, or make it point to a folder in the public folders tree? Thanks! Sparks... ...

Help needed with customer address entity
Our company sends out a great variety of documents to clients, each of whom can have multiple addresses. To complicate matters, clients frequently request different document types to be mailed to different addresses. For example, John Doe may want accounting documents sent to his "Home" address, tax documents sent to his "Work" address, quarterly letter documents sent to his "Vacation" address, etc. The easiest way to track this would be to relate my new custom entity 'Documents' to the customer address entity and the contact entity, then customize a fo...

Force disable of power management on network card?
Hello! I have a few XP Pro SP3 computers on an ancient SBS 2000 domain and I am trying to prevent the workstations from EVER going to sleep or turning off the NIC so that they can be accessed remotely at any time. I cannot find a group policy to disable the "Allow the computer to turn off this device..." setting. I have "powercfg /hibernate off" in the login script to prevent hibernation. I also need to stop all NICs from going to sleep. I can uncheck the boxes to not allow them to be put to sleep, but something re-enables that feature within a few minutes...

detailed customization
Hi, Just started looking at MS CRM. We have a client who has started using it and want us to do major customizations. I have already added a few custom forms (in the form of external asp.net applications). I want some more info (I have searched this NG and didn't find and conclusive answers) what I want to know is: 1. Can I add a new entity like the built-in entities and then link (mapping?) the new entity to a built-in entity? Basically what I want is to add a new table in the database and then have the ability to create objects accessible through the proxy dll. If it is not possi...

how do I customize my menubar using a2007?
I've move to A2007. The menubar I created in A2003 is still there but how do I now customize it? Jesper I believe that you can only customize it in Access 2003, since 2007 doesn't use menubars anymore. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://www.mvps.org/access http://www.accessmvp.com "Jesper F" <jesperfjoelner@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:47e24896$0$90274$14726298@news.sunsite.dk... > I've move to A2007. The menubar I created in A2003 is still there but how > do I now customize it? > > Jesper > >I believe tha...

blinking tabs in an owner drawn tab control
Hi all, I need to blink tab or atleast tab text in an owner drawn CTabCtrl derived Tabcontrol. Please guide me how to do it. Regards Shoeb Implement WM_TIMER (SetTimer/OnTimer...). In OnTimer message handler change something conserning what you want to blink (text- or bk-color or some font parameters or something else what makes sense for you) Victor "shoeb" wrote: > Hi all, > I need to blink tab or atleast tab text in an owner drawn > CTabCtrl derived Tabcontrol. Please guide me how to do it. > > Regards > Shoeb > &g...

help with Disabled code please
Hello All ! Was just wondering if someone can help me with a little code. I know bits of what I want to do but getting a bit confused... Basically I have two forms, on one form is a button that opens up the second form using... On_Click DoCmd.OpenForm "Jobs", , , , acFormAdd what I would also like it to do is from that button only that when the second form opens certain buttons and combos are disabled. I want this to only happen from the button and not if the 2nd form is opened on its own without the 1st form. Im guessing that I need to add additional code to the on click part ...

How and where rename tab's name?

Tab stop in SOP Entry
Hi Is there a way to change the default tabs in Sales Transaction Entry so that it always jumps at the Quantity for each line item? The default quantity is 1 for each line item. Thanks in advance. You will have to use Modifier or have a partner modify the screen for you and then you would need Customization Site License to use the modified screen. "Cesar" wrote: > Hi > Is there a way to change the default tabs in Sales Transaction Entry so that > it always jumps at the Quantity for each line item? > The default quantity is 1 for each line item. > > Thanks...

Error when trying to customize attributes
Recently we had a system failure and ended up restoring our CRM 3.0 to a newer version of 3.0. Everything seemed fine for a while until we attempted to do some additional customizing with the attributes. This is the error we are getting: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an obje...

Export directory entry type mailboxes as type custom recipients (remote)
Hi, As a prelude to the final, way overdue, extinguishing Exchange 5.5, want I want to do is export from the GAL all the mailboxes in the other sites, but convert them in a single operation to type custom recipients (remote). At which point I will remove our x.400 connector, then import all of the custom recipients back into our own administrative group. I am aware that no further directory synchonization will occur. I am aware that there are solutions for sychronizing between active directories (MIIS, federations, LDAP address books, etc.), but I have no cooperation from any other responsi...

Quote for Customer Report Problem
I create a printable quote form using Crystal Reports base don Michael Yourshaw's method (send GUID to aspx page and redirect to the report). But I have a problem. When I press the 'open quote in Crystal' button on the quote form, I have to enter my username and password again to be able to see the report. How can I solve this? Thx! ...

customizations grayed out on the IE toolbar context menu
hello, from some reason, i have many items in the context menu of the toolbar area of IE grayed out. for example: status bar, favorites bar,command bar, etc... even the items in the "customize" submenu are grayed here's a screenshot: http://yfrog.com/e520100111170645crp please tell me how to fix it. We can't do squat to help you until you state your IE version and full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit). What anti-virus application or security suite is installed and is your subscription cur...

How to refer to tab names?
Hi all, I have around 50 tabs (worksheets) to deal with in a workbook. I have to come up with a summary in another worksheet that lists down the tab names and the total items in each tab. So, could anyone please help me figure out on how: 1. to refer to each of the tab names (i.e Food, Place,and etc.) and place them in a cell in another worksheet? 2. to refer to each count of the items at the end of the list for each tab? How can I do it without having to key in them individually? TQ. Use INDIRECT() as below. 'the below will refer to cell B10 of tab name specif...

Tab character in Textfield
Hi there I am using rdlc files within a winform application. There I have RichTextBox where user can enter multiline text. There is no formating but only the tab character is available for the user. Now when i display the report all the tab characters are replaced by a single space and therefore the formating gets lost. Is there a way to make the rdlc files support the tab character? The only option I found was the possibility to change teh MarkupType to HTML, which does not help in my situation. Thanks for any help!! jon ...

Exporting Unpublished Customizations
Hello all... We started development of some changes on Production Server A, and we'd like to move them to Test Server B so we can test them before we publish them in production. When I export the entities from server A, and import & publish them on server B, only the already-published entities are available on server B. Editing an entity does not show any of the unpublished changes. Is there a way to move the unpublished changes, or do we need to publish what we've got and hope for the best? We're using CRM 3.0, Rollup #2. Thanks... Travis Hi Travis; there's no opti...

Requery data on different tabs
I have created a mian form that has a tabbed section with 5 tabs on it. The tab labeled History takes data that shows every time we had spoken to a Contact at a company (through Email, Phone, or Meeting). I have it so when new dated is entered, the main form requeries and correctly displays the last time we had spoken with the company. On the Contacts tab i have all the information about the person, as well as the last date we had spoken with him. So the Contacts tab has a subform on it to display the Contact information, but the last date spoken information is stored on a subform on...

Disable Tagging in Microsoft Office Communicator
I am an individual user on a network that uses Office Communicator. I would like to be able to use Communicator, but disable the ability for other users to tag me to alert them to my status changes. Is there a way to do this? I have searched a while and not found any way for users to do this. Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's part of Office Professional. You'd be best off reposting your question to a newsgroup related to Office Communicator. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (n...

Outlook 2000 shuts down when I click on customize
When I click on customize under Tools my outlook 2000 closes. Does anyone have reason why this happens and how to stop this action. test "Ivan T" <ivant@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:S_WdnfyKUPMOFLbdRVn-jQ@adelphia.com... > When I click on customize under Tools my outlook 2000 closes. Does anyone > have reason why this happens and how to stop this action. > > ...

Focus on Tab
Hi all, i want to focus on tab3 after form save. i have used "crmForm.all.tab3Tab.click();(on form load in if block to check field status)" but the focus is again comming on tab0. if block is excuting(checked with alert) but focus not comming on tab3 . thanks in advance !!!!!!! tab3Tab reference the tab form not the tab button, use tab3.click(); instead. "Mahain" wrote: > Hi all, > > i want to focus on tab3 after form save. i have used > "crmForm.all.tab3Tab.click();(on form load in if block to check field > status)" but the focus is again c...

Publish Customizations Error
Hello, I added some objects to the Scheme Manager and when I assign them to Contacts and try to publish the changes, I get the following error: <Server01>: ***Error*** Failed to download XSL template files from Web Server. Then I check the Event Viewer and find the following error under Application: Event Type: Error Event Source: DMSNAPIN Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 09/09/2005 Time: 14:35:28 User: N/A Computer: <Server01> Description: Web exception Status = ProtocolError Error de HttpGet Unauthorized : The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized....