different fonts when I concatenate

I am concatentating a group of Excel cells. The first cell has bold font and
when I concatenate it, the bold disappears.  Also, need to put a return in
the formula to get second cell to go to next line.  Can anyone help me?
0
rivgrl85 (2)

Does GP allow for different Account Formats for multiple Companies
Hi All, I am setting up a new client that has 3 different companies. Two of them have the same GL framework. The third has a diffferent account framework. How can I change the account framework for the new company? Thanks for your help. -- TC If they are different databases simply go to Tools >> Setup>>Company >>Account Format. -- Leslie Vail, CPA, MCT, MVP MCBSP-Application for Microsoft Dynamics GP MCBSP-Installation and Configuration for Microsoft Dynamics GP cell: 972-814-8550 fax: 972-692-7472 "TC" wrote: > Hi All, > > I am sett...

font printing problem of imported visio file inside power point file
I am having a problem with VISIO 2002 with PowerPoint 2000. I made a drawing with some fonts with VISIO 2002. Then I copied the drawing and pasted into PowerPoint file. In screen, I can clearly see the font. When I print the file, drawings are there but there are no font from printed paper. Would you please help me out regarding this problem? ...

How zoom/increase font size of Office 2004 "Help" text?
Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components� documents. How does one do this with the small-font text in Help? Respectfully, Norm On 9/14/04 1:36 AM, in article BD6BFBA9.49F3%nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu, "Norman R. Nager, Ph.D." <nnager@vnoxsxpxaxmv.fullerton.edu> wrote: > Font sizes can be set for Word, Excel and Entourage. You also can zoom in > to enlarge the View of text in Office 2004 components� documents. > > How does one do this with the small-font text in Help...

Can't get bar code font to work in EXCEL 2003
I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font in Excel 2003. Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has Excel 2003, can't get this to work. On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code image. Any suggestions? Thanks, Tony Most likely the font is not installed properly... She needs to reinstall the font. It can be done through Control Panel -> Fonts if you have the font available. "Tony" wrote: > I have a simple formula that conve...

something having kids altogather from different countries
I want to get some clip art representing kids from different countries ...

Calculating Time Difference
Hi, I am trying to develop a query where my client wants to track how much time in minutes does a nurse spend in various activities (staff education, patient/family education, answering drug relation questions etc. etc.) to assist nurses in other units. What query type should I use? How do I write the query? There is a start time (when the nurse recieves the call) and completion time (when the nurse hangs up). Thanks Mrinalini <drmrinalini@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1176645431.981118.294870@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > I am trying to develop a query wher...

Different display names
Hi Is there any way to have an account display differently in the FROM field compared to the GAL (Exchange 2003). We would like the user to appear in the GAL as "Bob User" but when an external recipient reads an email it should be displayed as "Bob of Company <bob.user@company.com>". Cheers Stuart ...

Modified Reports Fonts
We are running Great Plains 7.5 on Terminal Server 2000 and on client PCs running Windows XP Pro. From a Terminal Server install, user A has been printing a modified report (cash requirments) for a couple years with a readable font. Recently we installed GP on her local machine. Now when she prints, the font is somewhat readable but noticably different then the terminal server GP. She is using the same printer and print drivers from both locations. User B prints the same modified report from terminal server and from a local install and prints to the same printer as user A, but has ...

copy data from one worksheet to identical sheet in different workbook
I want to essentially sync the data between 2 identical worksheets in different workbooks. Essentially, I want to import and replace data in the second sheet with data from the first, is there a simple way to do this without deleting the worksheet and then copying the new sheet into the workbook? Thanks You can right-click on your source-sheetname tab, the shortmenu will reflect Copy/MoveSheet.... Select it and make 2 other choices: 1) Check to Create Copy box at bottom 2) From dropdown box at top of screen select an existing open workbook or select new-workbook. OK HTH "a...

Different queries but the same?
Hi Everyone, Access 2003. I accidently double clicked on the wrong thing in a new query based on another query. In the query grid, I added the qryVentThpyWithinLastArea and double clicked on the *. It only filled one column of my grid but when I ran the query, it showed all the fields from the query. I then dragged down Area field and added my criteria. I had been taught to double click on the blue title bar and then drag all the fields to the grid then add my criteria. Both ways give me the same data. What is the differnce? I pasted the sql below so you can see what's going...

inverting text box or fonts for artwork
I cannot figure out how to invert text that is inside a text box. If there is not any way to do this is there a way to invert text outside a text box? Thank you for your help Kathy The entire text box gets inverted. If you want just a line or a word to invert, you need to make a separate text box. Just make the box active, select the icon that looks like a line with an arrow head in a circle and click on it. BTW, this is with Publisher 2000. -- Don Vancouver, USA, a great city in one of the 45+ countries in America! "Kathy Keating" <revskc@mcdeb.com> wrote in message n...

Shrinking font in Report Text Box
I have strings of varying length that I need to display in the same text box, so I would like to be able to shrink the text if it would otherwise be truncated. I've read other, similar posts but still have a question. It seems that Lebans AutoSizeFont is the right module for me to download (http://www.lebans.com/autosizefont.htm), but having done that, I'm not sure how to "apply" it to the text box in question. I've got no experience using modules. Could someone walk me through it? Thanks, Keith Keith wrote: >I have strings of varying length that I need to...

different versions
I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher. I am trying to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it. What can I do? You will have to save the calendar at work as a Publisher 2000 document. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57F19583-7E3D-4EF3-B384-ABDA85A33AF6@microsoft.com... >I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher. I am trying > to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it. > What...

Send Emails With A Different Name Than How Its Listed in the GAL
Hi all, I have a quick question: My client is unhappy with how his emails get sent out from MS Outlook. The GAL on our server lists names as [Last Name], [First Name]. This is how the majority of our clients want it. However, he wants his to be [First Name] [Last Name]. So, all recipients getting emails from him will see his name as First Name, Last Name. We can't do this for him on our GAL, since it would obviously cause an inconsistency if we did it only for one name. But, I figured I'd post here to see if anything else can be done to accomodate him. Thanks in advance for your help...

I need to save templates in a different way. Anyone know a soluti
I am a lawyer building precedents for my law firm. Here is the problem. I have about 100 separate macro-enabled templates created in my documents folder. I have created a separate folder for shortcuts. There I put shortcuts to each of the commonly used templates I have, and I have assigned hotkeys to them (F1-F12, ctrl-alt A-Z). Now here is the problem. Because I cannot save over a template (when I edit it for changes in the law) and instead have to save it with a different name, I lose the connection to the hotkey, which is linked to that particular document. I do not wa...

Damaged Fonts with Office 2004?
When I run FontDoctor or Extensis Suitcase's font diagnostic/repair program, six fonts that come with MS Office 2004 are reported to be damaged. The message indicates that the resource fork for the following fonts is damaged: MS Gothic.ttf MS Mincho.ttf MS PGothic.ttf MS PMincho.ttf PMingLiU.ttf SimSun.ttf These fonts come this way on the Office 2004 CD. Are these fonts actually damaged, or is this just some quirk of FontDoctor and Suitcases' diagnostic treatment of Windows Truetype fonts? ...

calculating different percentages depending on amount
I'd appreciate help with a formula I need a formula to calculate the following 4.5% of any amount up to and equal to $41,100.00 PLUS 6.00% on an amount above $41,100. ie $20,000 would be (20,000 x .045) $900.00 ie $50,000 would be [(41,100 x .05) + (8,900 x .060)] $2,383.50 Thanks Pete -- pgruenin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pgruening's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2601 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=47878 Here's one which may work. Just substitute...

I have four to a page postcards and need to put something differe.
I have post cards which are four to a page and need to put something different on each post card. I can't figure out how to do more than one at a time. In Avery I can do four individual cards on one sheet, but it doesn't have the formatting capabilities of publisher. You could set the paper size to 8�"x11, Arrange 2 rows, 2 columns, adjust margins to suit and build four different postcards. -- Don Vancouver, USA "oneelegantone" <oneelegantone@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D6980556-55CB-4C6E-9ED0-C88587E4E4F3@microsoft.com... > I h...

font problem
I've got a problem with speech marks not appearing in a document with a = certain font. The font I'm using is Abbey Old Style SF. If I type: "some text", = (using shift+2 on my keyboard) the speech marks appear as small squares = instead. =20 However I can go to Windows Character Map, choose Abbey Old Style font, = select the quotation mark, copy it and paste it into the document and = they appear! I've just tried this, and I have the same problem in Word. Please could someone enlighten me. I have to use this font in this = document, and I'd rather not have to c...

How to change the default font size for outlook express?
I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default font size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Tools | Options | Compose. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:975D75C0-1CA0-4325-A9D6-EC7510AFA86C@microsoft.com... >I would like change default font size for outlook express? the default >font > size is 10, and I prefer 12 as default. > Does anyone hav...

Allow quotenumber to be defaulted to different format
Allow the quotenumber (Quote ID) to be defaulted to a different format as the default format isn't very good. For Example, Q#, is a very normal format. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/...

Compiled ocx file reports different sizes
Hi, When I use MSVC 6.0 ide to compile my active x component , the size reported is 412KB But when I comple the same fromcommand line, the size reported is 408KB Why ? Am I loosing something here Does IDE add somethings... Help sandSpiderX Likely you are simply using different compile options. Variations in optimization, byte alignment, debug info, etc. can all yield different sized modules. "sandSpider" <m74.piscean@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1120826022.231620.249400@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > > When I use MSVC 6.0 ide to compile my activ...

4 different axis in chart ?
Hello, for a particular analysis I would like to use all 4 axis with different label. Is that feasable, and if so, how can I tackle the task? Thank you in advance! Kind regards, H.G. Lamy ...

How do I set up an e mail account with 2 different providers
I have 2 internet providers, sbcglobal.net and myvine.com. I want to be able to send and receive e mail messages from both on my Outlook Express how can i set that up. This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx?ICP=GSS3&NewsGroup=microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie...

Is there a difference between CTRL+D and CTRL+" (quotation marks)
And if there is a difference, what is it? They both appear to copy the data from the cell above the selected cell. Ctrl+D is a relative copy Ctrl+" is an absolute copy Example: Assume... A1 = +B1 B1 = "Hello" if you put your cursor in A2 and select Ctrl+D, A2 will be =+B2 if you put your cursor in A2 and select Ctrl+", A2 will be =+B1 -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "AKMMS" wrote: > And if there is a difference, what is it? > > They both app...