dellinks.exe Puts All Graphs in One Place

Hello,

I just downloaded and started using the dellinks.exe file from
Microsoft.  It seems to be working, but I have problems when there is
more than one graph on a page.  All of the graphs are layered on top
of each other so that only one is visible.  Is there a way to fix
this?  Thanks.

Sincerely,
Tom
0
TKrepitch (51)

RPCServ.exe consumes almost all the processor
Few days ago, we installed the Exchange 2003 SP 2 in order to increase our database size. But, after that day, we've experimented problems with one RPCServ.exe processs, because it consumes almost, if not all, the processor. Because of that, some mails remain "lost" for minuts (even internal mails, that are supposed to be immediate) and that behavior generates problems, specially for the manage, because he access the mails straigh from the server. We have the exchange 2003 sp2 in a Windows 2003 SP1 machine with GroupShield 6.0.2 for antivirus. Thanks for all yo...

Numeric content in one cell ( implicit formula ) and the result in another one
Hi, I made some search before, but too much information at the same time. So I post this question: In cell D2 , I have the following content : 10002/(14971213 - 37375) /1000000) In cell E2, I would like to have the result value of data in cell D2 : 669,754 I would not work with "left...len... search... right.." as the format ( then formula ) in cell D2 may change. Is there a function giving the computed result of a cell and put the result in another one? Best regards Pierre In cell E2, will the formula "=D2" do it for you? Or is that too simplistic and I don'...

OWA stopped working on one of the Cluster Nodes
Our environment has 2 FE servers and an A/A/P cluster. Recently (not sure how long ago) OWA stopped allowing logons on one of the BE nodes. I have checked the configuration for the HTTP resources and they all appear to be identical. When I move the EVS from the Active to Passive node OWA starts working properly. I had installed Symantec's SMSMSE 4.6 around the same time frame and have since removed that. I have tried to Restore the IIS configuration to an earlier date and that fixed the Passive Node but not the Active node. I have removed Exchange and reinstalled and removed IIS and...

Possible to turn off graph refresh temporarily?
Graphs in 2007 are very slow to refresh after refreshing a data connection. When I remove the 30 graphs in my spreadsheet and refresh the data connections, it refreshes in less than a second. When the graphs are present, it's more than 10 seconds. Is there any way (VBA?) to disable the refreshing of the graphs until after the data connection refreshes have completed, and then to re-enable them? Kind of like a "manual calculation" mode for graphs. Thanks! I'm not aware of anything that allows you to stop the graph refreshing as such. However, you might be able to get ...

Combining two accounts as one display
If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Thanks. Otzi On Tue, 20 Jul 2010 18:58:21 -0700, otzi wrote: > If I have two emails, can Live Mail be configured so that both accounts can > be displayed (combined) For me this would prevent 2 deletes, 2 junks, etc.- Back in the good old days of MS Outlook Express, a number of people wanted separate account folders. Now that MS has accommodated those folk, people are demanding a global Inbox. Well, MS, in their infinite wi...

FrameworkService.exe @ 90%+ CPU; outlook 02 hangs
Wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I have no idea when it started, but Outlook 2002 hangs at different moments each time I use it (usually either when I first click on Inbox to check for new messages, or when I try to open a message). I've noticed that my CPU Usage is continuously at 100%. I now also notice that FrameworkService.exe is always the biggest CPU hog on the Processes tab (in Task Mgr), and when Outlook 2002 is open, it's almost constantly above 90 in the CPU column. Anyone else out there as frustrated as I am? That is the McAfee 7.x virusscanner ...

Can Distribution List Sent Show Only One Recipient in Emails Recei
This is a re-write of a previous post, that didn’t get resolved. I’m restating it here to get a fresh start / better response. Also, please note that I’m not very technically savvy, so if there is a solve for this, please advise me in very plain language. Thanks in advance. Scenario: I'm a new user of Outlook 2007. Say I have a large group of clients. I want to create a boilerplate email for, that goes out to all the recipients. However, I want each email sent to be received by a single client, and at the same time not have that client be aware of the other clients (It...

Labeling 1st through 11th place
I have an excel file that has 11 place standings and I want a column to look at another column and label who has 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc... How would I go about doing that? I can get it to find the largest or smallest number in the set but no the other ones. I want it to update as the numbers change as they will each week. Help..... Thank you in advance, Paul =LARGE(A1:A100,1) =LARGE(A1:A100,2) etc. will get them all or a copy-able formula =LARGE(A1:A1,ROW(A1)) -- --- HTH Bob (change the xxxx to gmail if mailing direct) "psilzle" <psilzle@bbei.com> wrote in message...

OIS.EXE what is it, how to end process
computeris very slow, task mgr show cpu usage is near total availabe, shows OIS.EXE is using most and cannot get task to stop. A quick google for ois.exe gives you the answer. "ArizonaBoy" <ArizonaBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AF65AE19-499A-4EF4-8CB7-4BE23889C924@microsoft.com... : computeris very slow, task mgr show cpu usage is near total availabe, shows : OIS.EXE is using most and cannot get task to stop. In news:AF65AE19-499A-4EF4-8CB7-4BE23889C924@microsoft.com, ArizonaBoy <ArizonaBoy@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: >...

Where best to place an instruction in a VBA script
Hi All I'm using this code when I open my workbook. Private Sub Workbook_Open() Dim mysheets As Sheets Set mysheets = Worksheets(Array(1)) For Each Sheet In mysheets Sheets("ShareSheet").ScrollArea = "A1:J27" Next End Sub I'd like cell A200 to be selected and have the cursor box on it on opening the worksheet. I'm trying to place this line in the code : Application.Goto Reference:="R200C1" but can't get it to work. Can someone advise please? Grateful for any assistance. Best Wishes hi Range("A2...

How can I place the legend next to the data point on a chart?
In Excel 2003 there was an place the legend next to a data point. I just upgraded to Office 2007 and can not find this option. Hi, Select the data labels and right click. Format Data Labels to bring up the Format dialog. Select Label Options in the list. The 3rd section has the checkbox 'Include legend key in label' Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "LW52" <LW52@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ECE67856-47D5-4C87-A13B-637353098E7D@microsoft.com... > In Excel 2003 there was an place the legend next to ...

copy data from one worksheet to identical sheet in different workbook
I want to essentially sync the data between 2 identical worksheets in different workbooks. Essentially, I want to import and replace data in the second sheet with data from the first, is there a simple way to do this without deleting the worksheet and then copying the new sheet into the workbook? Thanks You can right-click on your source-sheetname tab, the shortmenu will reflect Copy/MoveSheet.... Select it and make 2 other choices: 1) Check to Create Copy box at bottom 2) From dropdown box at top of screen select an existing open workbook or select new-workbook. OK HTH "a...

Moving CRM from one server to another error at step 5
I've only got one server on the network. I wanted to reinstall it from scratch as when CRM was installed Exchange had not been and is coming up with a corrupt metabase if I try to install. The server has 2 disks mirrored, so I've broken the mirror and now have the old installation on one disk and a brand new install on the other. The machine name, domain name etc are identical. I've gone through the redeployment guide, but on step 5 the process bombs with a series of errors: 06/14/2005 15:39:44 Backup BusinessUnitBase table. 06/14/2005 15:39:45 Could not use view or function...

graphs #5
I have a graph that contains over 60 products being graphed. When the graph is completed it is all a big mess you cant see what is what - please help In article <41EC72A8-36FA-4381-9FCB-C2647D7D54E4@microsoft.com>, Shari@discussions.microsoft.com says... > I have a graph that contains over 60 products being graphed. When the graph > is completed it is all a big mess you cant see what is what - please help > Help with what? What do you expect someone to suggest? The only things that come to mind are: (1) Increase the size of the chart (2) Reduce the amount of informati...

different versions
I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher. I am trying to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it. What can I do? You will have to save the calendar at work as a Publisher 2000 document. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jabrjawz" <jabrjawz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:57F19583-7E3D-4EF3-B384-ABDA85A33AF6@microsoft.com... >I created a calendar @ work with a higher version of Publisher. I am trying > to access the file @ home, but I have 2000 and it says it can't open it. > What...

filtering the graphs
Hello, here is the issue. This is important for me. I have the graph object in Report that have row source from query. Query have fields A, B, C while graph only uses A and B. Now here comes the problem, I want to dynamically filter records using field C. When I apply filter in open.report where clause it does not work here. How can I bypass it? Thanx m ...

One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange server and have been deactivated.
I originally posted this topic in the Outlook newsgroup but I am not sure if it was the right section for that so I will try here. We are running Exchange 2003 and we have a problem with just one user receiving the following error: "One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported or there is insufficient space to store all your rules." I already checked the following MS KB and it does not apply: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886616 This user does not have too many rules - this...

Any one have opening in Ms Dynamics CRM in US?
Any one have opening in Ms Dynamics CRM in US? ...

migrating multiple companies into one
We have multiple companies and are exploring the possibilities of bringing them into one company. Any suggestions? We would like to specifically bring all inventory databases into one database so we can make cost changes only once. Thanks kel 2 things: GOOD LUCK make a full backup of your entire gp environment and simulate a test environment to do it in first. "Kelly Porter" wrote: > We have multiple companies and are exploring the possibilities of bringing > them into one company. Any suggestions? > > We would like to specifically bring all inventory data...

Here's another good one... (Money 2005)
Money's Online Services for my Credit Union have downloaded my auto loan as a credit card. I can't change the account type and I can't merge it with another account. Does anyone know how to link the online services with my "REAL" loan account? || Aaron ...

On error displayes default error code instead of the specifyed one
Hi, I have added error handling code to my combo box. Private Sub searchName_AfterUpdate() ' Find the record that matches the control. Dim rs As Object On Error GoTo ERR_Handler Set rs = Me.Recordset.Clone rs.FindFirst "[sdutentId] = " & Str(Nz(Me![searchName], 0)) On Error GoTo 0 Exit Sub ERR_Handler: MsgBox "Please empty search box before continuing!" End Sub But it doesn't display the message in msgbox, it displayed default ms access error code. which is "The text you have entered isn't an item in the ...

How to combine cells into one
I am trying to map a product list to a template for their my website ecommerce app. my product fields don't match up exactly with the website so in some cases I need to consolidate fields. I would like take some columns and combine them into one.. but instead of taking 1,2,3 into 123 I want to add some text and stuff in between... ie, some of the columns I have are measurements so the numbers alone might be meaning less. I'm not really excel savvy but I tried =B2&othercolumns, but the problem with this is there are no spaces. I tried adding spaces before and or after ...

Creating a "step" effect with line graphs
I have a graph that charts a velocity over time. As the velocity decreases I want to display the maximum integer velocity possible (without going over) at that time. The problem is that I would like to have the integer values displayed without diagonal lines (can't have fractional parts of a whole number). I know there is a way to do it (a friend did this once, but can't remember how). Can anyone think of how to do this? Code: -------------------- +-----------+-------+-----+ | Date | Vel | Int | +-----------+-------+-----+ | 13-Jan-04 | 24.58 | 24 | | 14-Jan-04 ...

Multiple "SUM IF" functions in one formula??
I know it can be done, Excel can do anything but I'm not sure if I can even explain it. For example, I want column D2 to display a qty IF a customer number equals a specific value AND a part number equals a specific value. Basically Column A is a list of part numbers, and Row 1 is a list of customers. I need to pull how many parts each customer has ordered. Hi see: http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.SUMPRODUCT.html -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Dax" <dax.tipton@smc.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:593e3ca7.0408301337.7b8f6a35@posting.google.com... > I ...

How to create Chart like this one
I want to create a LINE chart that keeps track of the student progress. The x-axis starting from 1 to upper bound, say, 10, and the y-axis is the student scores. The LINE will starts from the second coordinate (2ndX, 2ndY) and increasing by (x+5,y). Can you show me how to do that? ...