Defined names - can I print ?

Hi there
I have defined many names and would like to print out the list of the names with the cells they are referencing
Does anyone know if I can do this
Thanks very much
Tim

Insert / Name / Paste / Paste List

--
Regards
                  Sys Spec - Win XP Pro /  XL 00/02/03

"Tim" <tim.elhatton@mnp.ca> wrote in message
> Hi there,
> I have defined many names and would like to print out the list of the names
with the cells they are referencing.
> Does anyone know if I can do this?
> Thanks very much.
> Tim

---

ken.wright (2489)
2/20/2004 7:53:06 PM
Thanks Ken....
0
anonymous (74722)
2/20/2004 9:36:07 PM
If you're working with names, get Jan Karel Pieterse's (with Charles Williams
and Matthew Henson) Name Manager.

http://www.jkp-ads.com/Download.htm

You'll be very happy with all the features.

--

Dave Peterson
ec35720@msn.com

Can't track certain Outlook Contacts
Hi, For one of my users (crm 3.0 - Outlook 2003), the 'Track in CRM' button does not appear for certain contacts. About 2/3s of the contacts are fine. I thought it might be contacts created in the Blackberry then sync'd to Outlook but that doesn't appear to be the case. I'm still working on finding a pattern, unfortunately this user is travelling a lot so it's hard for me to sit down with her and see what she's doing. I thought maybe someone may have had a similar experience. ...

Machine name
Hi You can get all sort of information in INFO function. But, How can i get the local machine name ? avner :( --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ || Hi || You can get all sort of information in INFO function. || But, || How can i get the local machine name ? || avner || :( || || || --- || Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Start-settings-control panel-network-identification Avner, You need to use the GetComputerName API call in a VBA function. For example, Declare Function GetComputerName Lib "kernel32" _ Alias "GetComputerNameA" ...

How can I ...
I am now running Outlook 2003. Previously, I have run most versions of Outlook and I have spotted a difference I would rather not have. Whenever I click on a web link within a message, outlook opens a new instance of IE to view whatever is on the end of the link. Previous versions would re-use the first instance created rather than opening new instances all the time. Any suggestions as how whether (and how?) this behaviour can be restored to match the previous versions? Cheers. You can't. Sorry. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP www.cardozasolutions.com Author, Special Edition Using...

Can't Make Attachment
I just upgraded to outlook 2003 and now I can't drag and drop files into a new mail message; even though I can click on the paper click and attach a file that way. I had this functionality prior to upgrading to Outlook 2003. I am running Windows XP. Please advise if anyone knows of a setting for this or a registry fix. Thanks.........Jason Steeves ...

referencing to worksheet names in macro for each new worksheet inserted
Hi I created a code to insert new worksheets and rename them according t values on the new worksheet itself. Say in Cell D1, i have th worksheet name. My question is when i want to refer to this worksheet in subsequen coding, how should i code it? For eg, How should i write the ???? for Sheets("????").select? Would creatin the a variable to store the names help? Thanks in advance Ken -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com After inserting your new worksheet set it's name equal to a variable. For example SHEETS.ADD VWORKSHEET = ACTIVESHEET.NAME This method ...

Module name in
Hi, when your are in the EXCEL code editor, you have on your left the name of the modules. I find anoying the fact of having to remember the module name or edit one by one each modules to find for intense a piece of code as a reference. Is there a better way to do it in that environment like renaming the module with specific name? Thank's ahead!. You can rename the module. Most of the people here probably group their macros into similar function macros in different modules, and name the module accordingly. This makes it much simpler to find. You can also do a find, Ctrl-F, and set the ...

Can I see the summary report of each resouce's booking status ?
Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. Is there any method to view the summary report ? for example, a summary report show which meeting room booked by which one for what agenda. I have tried to use public folder with email address, but can't register by AutoAcceptAgent. Any one has any idea of such request ? Pls help soon. Thanks. On Thu, 20 Jul 2006 19:14:02 -0700, Enid <Enid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Here we using AutoAcceptAgent to booking resource account like meeting room. >Is there any method to view the summary repor...

Preventing Recipient Names from Showing
I have a long list of people I am addressing a message to. I want the recipient to see that it is coming to them, but not be able to see anyone else's name/address that it's being sent to. I've tried the BCC field but then even the recipient does not see that it was sent to them. I'm afraid they will think it is junk mail if they don't see it addresses to themselves. Check out http://www.slipstick.com/addins/mail.htm#massmail for other options -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick...

print a record in form view
I am building a form and have inserted an event procedure to have the form print one record at a time and it will only print a blank piece of paper. This is my code, can anyone tell me what they think is wrong? Any help is greatly appreciated. rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdPrint_Click DoCmd.DoMenuItem acFormBar, acEditMenu, 8, , acMenuVer70 DoCmd.PrintOut acSelection Exit_cmdPrint_Click: Exit Sub Err_cmdPrint_Click: MsgBox Err.Description Resume Exit_cmdPrint_Click End Sub Assuming that the line rivate Sub cmdPrint_Click() is only missi...

user created shapes non printing
I started have a problem with vision 2002 that I have not noticed before. When I create a new shape, by default, it assumes the non-printing properly under FORMAT � BEHAVIOR. Also if I group a set of "printing" shapes the group will become non-printing. Can I change this behavior? How are you creating the new shape? Also are you using layers in your document? -- Mark Nelson Microsoft Corporation This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Robert" <hammer_757@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:9ec427f7.0409231005.576...

Cells print so small I cannot read numbers. How do I fix?
I have been working with page break. Now I have the grid on 1 page..but it is far to small to read. now when I try to spread it back to 2 pages, it just takes the same tiny microscopic type and spreads it into 2 pages. I am stuck printing tiny type. How can I get the grid cells back to a size that is readable. It sound like you have selected Fit to 1 page in File > Page setup > Page > Scaling. Either select to fit it to 2 pages or select Adjust to 100% size -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Repl...

Can not install Office Ultimate 2007 because of a setup error mess
Hello group, I have a desktop with no Office Suite which I built with Windows XP Pro SP2 (Version 2002), from a WGA Kit. I ordered the back-up discs (2 pcs) Office Ultimate 2007 from digital river.com store and tried installing in this machine but I get this message: "Setup error: The language of this installation package is not supported by your system." I tried it on the 2nd DVD drive of the same machine but same result. I tried installing the Office software in a Sony Vaio laptop and it seems it will install properly and I discontinued the setup. Any information/ass...

Where can I get UNLIMITED Excel stock qoutes?
The Excel Add-in that allows you to retrieve stock qoutes is limited in taht it only allows you to get about 250 qoutes at a time. How can I get unlimited qoutes in a format compatible with excel? Z There's a program called Historical Stock Quotes which can create tab or comma delimited files that can be read into Excel. If you want something that updates automatically within Excel, you may have to buy an add-in. Have you searched the web? On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 12:18:23 -0800, ZouBCivil <ZouBCivil@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >The Excel Add-in that allows you to retriev...

Crashes after printing invoices
Money Small Business 2005 crashes after printing. Searched the newsgroups, but didn't find any relevant solution. -Max Hate Microsoft This is often caused by incompatible printer drivers. I would suggest that you check with the printer manufacturer to see if there's a newer or OLDER printer driver available. Also, make sure that the driver you're using is compatible with your version of Windows (XP, 2000, 98, whatever). -- "Max" <maximus@portvista.com> wrote in message news:uquQPHWXFHA.2124@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > Money Small Business 2005 crash...

How to change default printing parameters on Excel & ......
How to change the default printing parameters on Excel & keep them changed for future workbooks. Example: Normally I use Printing margins 0.25 on all directions, but default printing margins are 0.75. I want to change them to set 0.25 as DEFAULT. If you start a new workbook and change the page layout (for all the sheets), you can save it into your XLStart folder as Book.xlt. Excel will use that as the basis for new workbooks. You can change a lot of settings that way--including orientation, headers/footers.... Amjad wrote: > > How to change the default printing parameters ...

Help with automating file name
I have the following code that exports the below query to excell. I would like the files name to include the month and date. How would I format this? DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryShopOrderSqFtShippedSummaryExport",_ acFormatXLS, "W:\Cokato\Production\ProdRoomRpt.xls" -- Matt Campbell mattc (at) saunatec [dot] com Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200708/1 Hi, Matt. > I would > like the files name to include the month and date. Uh, . . . the date _always_ includes the month, unless you're r...

Can you delete and empty an open email

Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both
Combine 2 rows if name is same in Column B & C on both 2 spreadsheets - Sheet 1 is bigger with extra names in column B & C Lastname Firstname Both - Column B & C Lastname Firstname - both sheets Sheet 1 has data in Col. D & E Sheet 2 has data in Col. F & G Sheet 1 has extra names not in Sheet 2 If Sheet 1 B&C = Sheet 2 B&C , then add F&G columns from sheet 2 , behind D& E columns on sheet 1 , for the match of names in Column B & C Thanks kerns.walter@epa.gov On Nov 13, 12:50 pm, wk <kerns.wal...@epa.gov> wrote: > Combine 2 rows if name...

Where can I get a template that will calculate profloss after buy.
I need a template that will calculate all the possible variables in a share trade. The rate on buying, every day entry (7 days),Profit/loss on holding, prof/loss on sale etc. ...

Problem with printing listbox bigger than one page
Hi, I created form "Invoice". It contains few list boxes (like: Brand, Product, Price, etc.). Each list box is big enough to display 50 items. It works in this way: user is chosing product from table Products_tbl and clicks on "Add to invoice" button which adds to each list box new item containg apropriate information about chosen product. At the end, user can print the form. Before it was limited, and user could put max. 50 products on one invoice, but I wanted to get rid of this limitation. I did it in this way: after 50th item, with each added product I extend list boxe...

can't find form
i have a command button on a form [frmMainMenu] that when clicked, closes that form and opens another [frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions]. The 2 share the same table as a record source, so i'm doing this to avoid conflicting updates the code behind [frmMainMenu] reads like this (below), and functions correctly DoCmd.Close stDocName = "frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions" DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, acNormal on the new form [frmFixtureSchedulePrintOptions], there is a command button to save to close itself, and open the previous from [frmMainMenu], and the ...

SBS VPN Oddity with Name Resolution
We host a number of intranet sites for employee use (not hosted on the SBS box itself - they're on member servers). Some are published, most are not. I've trained our laptop-using employees to use the "Connect to Small Business Server" VPN connection to reach our intranet-only websites when offsite. I haven't seen issues with users reaching the Internet-facing sites even when users switch back and forth between connecting and disconnecting the SBS VPN during a session. My boss recently informed me that he couldn't reach one of our published sites fr...

Can't Make this Work
I create a new Datasheet form from tlPB and get the "FIRST SQL VIEW". I then select DirectoryID and from the Row Source, I get the "SECOND SQL VIEW". I then select DeptID and from the Row Source, I get the "THIRD SQL VIEW". DirectoryID and DeptID are both Combo Boxes. Problem I want only those DeptID's that are related to the DirectoryID that has been entered in the Datasheet. Can someone show me how this is done? -------------------------------------------------------- FIRST SQL VIEW SELECT tblPB.PBID, tblPB.DirectoryID, tblPB.DeptID FROM t...