Default printing selection

Is there a way to set the "Entire Workbook" selection in
the print dialogue box as the default, instead of having
to choose manually?

Thanks.

How do you change default font size for UML elements in Visio Dra.
I'm just getting started with Visio 2007 and reverse engineering C++ code (although I'm interested in C# code as well!) I have two questions. 1) When I drag classes onto the drawing surface the font of the text is too small. I can change it class by class, but that's a pain. Surely there is some global place to change it? 2) How do I drag all the classes on from the Model Explorer onto the drawing surface at once? Shift key and ctrl key do not work. Thanks Dave. ...

print area changing size
I have a spreadsheet that replicates a golf score card. VBA code fills in certain data on this spreadsheet. I carefully adjusted the row heights, column widths and font size to exactly match the printer version of the score card. Everything worked fine until something got changed that has changed the absolute dimensions of the printed spreadsheet. I have investigated style changes, font size changes and cannot figure the cause. If anyone has experienced this same problem and determined the cause I would be love to hear about it Just guesses. Did you change printers. Each printer can pr...

A phantom page prints with my Publisher document
I have a two page document in Microsoft Office Publisher 2003. When I print it though, a phantom page prints after page one AND after page two. I've tried to print "Current Page" only and it still prints the phantom page. However, when I hit print preview, there is no blank pages. Look in your printer properties, right-click your printer in the printer folder, properties, Advanced tab, separator button, clear whatever it says in the dialogue box. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Debby B" &l...

Why my colors on screen are different in printing?
I have not changed anything in my settings and my colors on screen are what I want. When I go to print, they are completely different. I don't understand how to get them to match. I would think the default colors would be fine... so how did they change, without me doing anything? I have tried a few things and it did not help... I am just wasting ink and frustrated. Please HELP! The colors on your screen may be what you want but what you really need to do is to print something and then make your monitor look like the print. Computer monitors, video cards, brand of ink, type of paper ...

Unable to print page with graphics
I put out a four page newsletter, any page that has an image with text, the printer spits out a blank page. However, if I use "Print current Page" the page prints fine! I am using JPEGS for the images, most are desaturated in Photoshop, so these images are not in color. I tried changing from JPEG to TIFF on the images, made no difference. Wonder if it a print spooling problem and not with publisher, any one have any ideas! Rick C When you open the print dialogue, be certain you clear "do not print any graphics". It is under the Advanced printing settings in 2002-...

Printing inturrupted by runtime error
Background: WinXP HM, HP Pavilion zd7140us notebook with P4 3.0Ghz processor, 512 RAM, ZoneAlarm Security Suite (problem is present with ZoneAlarm on or off), printer: network based HP OfficeJet 7410. The line > : this._strDocURL; < in the script below is where the break interupts the VBS. How to resolve this is lost on me. Can anyone offer assistance? When running the debug... the following section is what appears to be the problem. function CPrintDoc_InitDocument( fUseStreamHeader ) { var fReallyUseStreamHeader = (fUseStreamHeader && (dialogArguments.__IE_OutlookHe...

Ability to Print from ZOOM window
Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen. Can someone help me?? thanks barb Your best bet would be to modify the report to include the distributions. "BK" wrote: > > Is there a way to print from the payables distribution zoom window??? You > can print from the PM Trx Entry screen but it does not show you distribution > so if you click distribution there is no way to print that screen...

Why my default number format changed
I am using Excel 2007. From time to time, I found the default number format changed when I open an exiting excel file. For example, originally its default format was "General", but when I open the file, found it changed to "Custom". How is it happened? How can I prevent? How can I fix it. Thanks in advance! ...

Highlighting a cell
I would like to highlight a cell for data entry, but I do not want the color to print. Is there a way to acheive this in Excel 2000. Thanks Sandi <File>, <PageSetup>, <Sheet>tab, Under Print, check the "Black & White" box. HTH, RD ==================================================== Please keep all correspondence within the NewsGroup, so that all may benefit! ==================================================== "Sandi" <ssteines@abprocess.com> wrote in message news:00c601c376eb$2b9a9910$a301280a@phx.gbl... I would like to highlight a ce...

Printing to HP LJ2300 printers
We have received several LJ2300 prints and when printing from Excel (97 and 2000) We get garbage. We have used all the drivers HP has including their older drivers for this printer. Also tried both PostScript and PCL. We connected a LJ4300 and had no problems, same with a LJ4+. Has any one else had ths problem and fixed it? No problem here with 3 LJ2300. Use the default driver on their installation disk "Wayne" <wayne.horn@wachovia.com> wrote in message news:0afe01c48b7d$24e903c0$a301280a@phx.gbl... : We have received several LJ2300 prints and when printing : from Exce...

Copying files to another PC & print macros
Hi, 1. Copying files to another PC This may be a very basic question but I'm new to Outlook I'm using outlook 2003 at home & Outlook 2000 at work. How can I export my contacts & calendar files from my home PC so I can import these to my work PC. I've tried just e-mailing these as .pst file attachments but Outlook won't let me do so. Is this because it is blocking unsafe attachments & if so can I overcome the blocking? I've tried copying them onto floppy disk but Outlook 2000 can't see the files Is this due to the different versions or another issue?...

change the color of non-printing characters in this version of Word?

print worksheet without ABC and 123 labels showing?
I am trying to print out my worksheet without the column labels (A, B, etc) and row labels (1,2,etc) showing. I don't want to delete them - they are need for calculations in the worksheet. I am using Excel from Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007. These are called Row and Column Headings In XL2007 open the Page Setup tab on Ribbon and look for the Sheet Options Group (last but one on right). There are checkboxes for both Gridlines and Headings for both View (worksheet) and Print; Uncheck the box under Heading next to Print. In XL2003: File | Page SetUp ; open Sheet tab; unche...

Report print preview varies from output (graphics/formatting)
I created a report off of an existing form. In so doing, it carried over the graphics and sunken formatting of cells, etc. This formatting is visible in the report print preview on the FE DB copies, but the print out varies by each FE user's PCs. I want the graphics to print as displayed on all FEs. I think the problem may be related to the print set up on each user's PC, but I can't seem to find or resolve the problem. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200706/1 ...

Selecting Cells with Shift Key
When I am selecting cells in Excell, I use the shift key and the arrows on my keyboard. If I pause at all, the selection is lost when I continue with the selection. Why? Can anyone help me? If you have removed your finger from the shift key then Windows will think you are starting a new selection. Just be sure that you don't touch the arrows without the shift being held down. LWhite "Jaymndad" <Jaymndad@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:961E850D-AFAD-444C-AB81-F4A609BCB3BA@microsoft.com... > When I am selecting cells in Excell, I use the shift key...

Selecting part of a series for a chart?
My data comprises series of data (hours) by months for various projects (prj 1, 2 ,3 etc) My chart plots these series, and the X axis covers say, June 05 - Jun 07. In Prj# X I do have data for this entire period, but I only want to select say Jan 06 - Jan 07 to be taken into the chart. I have selected the correct range for Jan 06 - Jan 07 for Prj#X, however the chart is still reflecting the entire series of data! Obviously something's wrong somewhere, but I cannot fathom it out...any ideas greatfully received. Thank you, all! Allan "Al" <Al@discussions.microsoft.com&...

How do I delete a selection w/o having to confirm my deletion?
I keep getting a "Delete Yes/No" prompt on my task bar after highlighting text and then hitting the delete button. I then have to hit the Y key to tell it yes, I do want this deleted. It's an irritating extra step. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/UnableToDeleteText.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "ChiTown Reenie" <ChiTown Reenie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8551E9A4-251E-4E65-A646-B8389DFB956F@microsoft.com... >I keep getting a "Del...

word freezes at the template selection screen at startup
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC My whole machine went down about a month ago. Finally got to installing office today and word freezes. I've uninstalled and reinstalled to no effect. Download and install the latest Office 2004 updates, which are the Office 2004 11.5.0 & 11.51 updates. In Office 2004, use Microsoft AutoUpdate to get the latest updates. From any Office application, go to Help > Check for Updates (or manually launch Microsoft AutoUpdate from the Applications folder). If any updates are needed, they will display in a sheet...

FRx catalog print in Excel format
We're on FRx SP10. My main user wants to know if we can print out the Catalog of Reports in Excel format. I've not seen where we can but to make sure, can we? -- Sandy GP Sys Admin / Proj Sys Analyst If you can print to an Adobe pdf you can get it into Excel. After it is a pdf document you can copy/paste it into Excel. It works well for the summary catalog report but not the detail. the detail report wants to print each catalog on a separate page. "GP Guy in AZ" wrote: > We're on FRx SP10. My main user wants to know if we can print out the Catalog > o...

Select tab to import from excel spreadsheet in Macro
I have one excel file that contains multiple tabs. Is it possible to select a specific tab to import in a Macro? I have static labels on these tabs that can be referenced. If so, which function would that be? Your help is appreciated! Kanley Just to clarify, I just need to import one tab at a time, but when i specify the worksheet name in the range field as WORKSHEET!, it wouldn't take it. Please help! On Oct 30, 11:29 am, KT <kan...@rocketmail.com> wrote: > I have one excel file that contains multiple tabs. Is it possible to > select a specific tab to import in a Mac...

Drawing a selection box using CRectTracker
Hello, I have an MFC SDI CView application and I want to draw an selection box when the user left clicks and move the mouse. I have found the CRectTracker class but I can't get it to work I have this code: void CSCMLaserView2::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { SetCapture(); m_startPt = point; m_theRectTracker.TrackRubberBand(this,point,TRUE); } void CSCMLaserView2::OnLButtonUp(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { //Release the capture on the mouse ReleaseCapture(); CSCMLaserDoc* pDoc = GetDocument(); ASSERT(pDoc != NULL); CClientDC dc(this); OnPrepareDC(&dc); // Co...

Gridlines printed in Excel object in Publisher 2002/2003
When I use Publisher 2000 with an Excel object inserted it does not print the cell gridlines no matter what version of Excel is used. If I upgrade Publisher to 2002 or 2003 it suddenly prints the cell gridlines of the embedded Excel worksheet. I have searched TechNet and the Microsoft website, but was unable to find anything on this. (there is no checkmark set to the option to print gridlines in Excel). I would like to upgrade to a newer version of Publisher, but I would like to choose when to print gridlines or not. Thanks for your help. This seems to be a known issue. It's com...

Change default about reminders?

Make Publisher default font and line spacing preferences availabl.
When bringing a mixture of text and graphics (in an ad for example) into one publisher file from another publisher file, publisher automatically changes the font of the imported box to Perpetua and changes the line spacing to 5.96 or something. I am assuming there is a way for this NOT to happen but I can't find it and it's not obvious in any of the help menus. ...

Printing postcards from publisher 2007
I have given up on duplexing my postcards with mail merge. I made two separate publications and printed the addresses on one side of the cards. Got that to work. Now I'm trying to print the four pages to the one sheet 8 1/2 x 11. It now prints all four copies, minimized into the upper left 1/4 of the paper. How do I get the program to print my postcards full size? Look at my answer in your earlier post. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Judy Gross" <JudyGross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A6D1429-44B0-47A8-ABEB-0C84C2F749F4@microsoft....