Default Paper Sauce Setting

Currently in the Excel of my computer, the defult paper setting is "Manual Feed", so each time before printing something I have to select the "Auto Feed", or select the tray number, or push the green button on my printer. My printer is HP LaserJet 4050TN. I want to change the "Auto Feed" as the paper sauce for my Excel.
Thanks.
0
plumstone (35)

I believe you right click on your Printer and choose
Printing Preferences and make the change there.  It should
stay in whatever config. you choose.

default font size for comments
Is there a way to change the default font size for comments inserted into an Excel worksheet? It defaults to Tahoma 8 pt, which is too small, and is not the font I want to use. Windows>start>settings>control panel>display or right click desktop>properties then appearance and advanced (in XP), scroll find tooltips. That is where it can be changed Obviously it will affect more than comments -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "dan yntema" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5b0301c40095$2d750f70$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to chan...

Default Email Account (outlook 2003)
My outlook 2003 is currently set up to have a microsoft exchange account and a pop3 account. The exchange account is used for the shared tasks, internal email (within office), shared calendars/contacts and so on. The POP3 account is our actual external email account which is used to send/receive with people outside of our office. The Microsoft exchange account is highlighted as 'default' however we would prefer that the POP3 account be default (much easier in order to send external messages). If I go into my email accounts settings and select POP3 and assign it default it will...

How do I change file/open/"files of type" to default to "all file.
How do I change file/open/"files of type" to default to "all files(*.*)" thanks I'm not sure you can change this permanently. I just type *.* in the filename box and hit enter (it's almost almost as quick as a default <bg>.) How do I change"files of type" default wrote: > > How do I change file/open/"files of type" to default to "all files(*.*)" > > thanks -- Dave Peterson ...

MS-OUTLOOK SETTING
I SET MY MS-OUTLOOK TO SEND & RECEIVE EMAIL THROUGH POP3 & SMTP. THE LOGON INFORMATION REQUIRES USERNAME & PASSWORD. I ENTER THE PASSWORD AND CHECK THE BOX "REMEMBER MY PASSWORD", BUT EACH TIME I OPEN THE MS-OUTLOOK TO CHECK EMAIL, THE PASSWORD WAS NOT SAVED OR REMEMBER, AND I HAVE TO OPEN THE EMAIL ACCOUNT SETTING TO ENTER THE PASSWORD AGAIN. PLEASE ADVISE HOW I CAN SET THE PASSWORD SAVED IN THE SETTING? THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ANY HELP. MAI If you are using WIN98, search for *pwl files and delete them. You will be required to recreate you login password. V...

Change Outlook Default Setting United States of America at end of address line (Country/Region)
How can I turn off or omit the words "United States of America" which is added as the last line by the Contacts app when I use an address from Outlook Contacts to address an envelope in Word? This is a waste of ink. Outlook 2002 SP2 A typical address would look like this when clicked from the Outlook Contacts book to the envelope app in Word. Want to know how to change the default setting, turn off the last line, (don't want it included in the address) which is added by Outlook as a default line. Want the default to be without country/region. Example of what is completed by curre...

Setting mail and mailbox limits
Hi, What happens to existing mailboxes and messages when I implement mailbox quota? E.g. setting a 250Mb mailbox limit on a system with some users having over 1Gb mailboxes. Or a 10MB mail size limit on a system with email over 50MB? Kind regards, John What will happen is those mailboxes will become subject to whatever policy you set. It will not get rid of any old mail but merely tell them that they cannot send or recieve anything depending on the policy that you set. "John" wrote: > Hi, > > What happens to existing mailboxes and messages when I implement > mai...

How do I set up a 3 on 3 basketball tournament bracket with 64 tea
Please help...I can't figure this out. Thanks ...

Retrieving default values specified from XML Schema file
Hi All, I have an VS.NET 2003 app which will be processing XML files, some of which will have empty elements (for example, <Item />). I have an XSD file which should supply default values, but I am not able to read these plugged in value using an XMLDocument object. The validation is working fine--it's just not providing any default values. Has anybody tried this? Am I must be missing something? This is one of those that "should be simple..." Here's a simplifed version of the code and XML files: XmlDocument xmldoc = new XmlDocument(); XmlSchemaCollection my...

Restart numbering ater a set number of rows
I have an excel spreadsheet with 4 columns. the first two columns contains numbers which will never change the third column starts off with 0 (zero) and is repeated for 255 rows then on the 256 row it needs to change to 1 (so basically increment by 1 every 255 rows) the fourth column starts at 0 (zero) and counts up to 255 but then needs to reset it self back to 0 on the 256 row. Help Please!!!!!:confused: ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ One way: I...

Frustration with 2007 set up
I just purchased a Palm Treo 750 (upgrading from 650) and had to switch from the Palm software to using Outlook. I was able to get Microsoft Office Professional from my school district since I am an employee and the phone will be used for district. I am ready to throw it all out the window at this point. I have installed the new version of Office and when I try to open Outlook I get to a certain point (it gives me a little dialogue box about updating information) it pops up with a box that says some junk about the Microsoft exchange Server. In it there is a line with 'msn.pop3.email...

Changing default DCOM permissions
I finally got my problem with the Trend Micro WFBS console on an SBS 2003 fixed. I had to follow steps 1-3 from Microsoft KB article 319624, method 2, reproduced below. I was reluctant to do this, because the article is for Windows 2000 Server, but it seems to have worked. I am queasy, though, because I checked another SBS 2003, and the default impersonation level is set to "Impersonate," just as it was on the problem server before I made the change that fixed the WFBS console. What are the ramifications of this change? What am I sacrificing? I just am not com...

How to set the SMTP server in OL2000
How to set the Outlook 2000 to send email by a specific SMTP server? (I have Exchange Server in the profile.) Su wrote: > How to set the Outlook 2000 to send email by a specific SMTP server? > (I have Exchange Server in the profile.) If you have OL2000, you can't use Internet Mail and Exchange in the same profile - it isn't supported. Either use a different profile for your Internet mail, or use OE for same, or upgrade to OL2003 which can handle both types of accounts in one profile - or if this is mail on your company domain, talk to the Exchange admin about having the Ex...

Can you set a default to always include a footer containing the pa
I would like for all of my saved Excel documents to include a footer that has the path, file and sheet name. I would like for it to automatically do this. I seem to often forget. Is there a default setting for this? ...

Set default values
I've set up a template where I have headers and cell validations. I want to be able to have some of the fileds in the row autopopulate once the first cell in the row is entered. Do you know of a way that I can code this using VBA. For example, A3 is populated with a value, I then want G3 to be updated with a "1". -- Message posted via http://www.officekb.com In G3: =IF(A3="","",1) -- Gary''s Student - gsnu2007k In G3 use the formula =IF(A3<>"",1,"") The "" is a pair of double-quotes with no space between be...

isv.config rollback to default value when publish new customization
dear expert, Anybody had idea for this problem?? "msnews.microsoft.com" <hattha9@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eSkdJp7UFHA.3312@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > dear expert, > Anybody had idea for this problem?? > > > Yes, there is another copy of the ISV.config that gets copied on public - cant remember where it is. A search will find it, rename it and all will be fine for the next publish. I will try and find the exact location and post The file should be located in the c:\Program Files\Microsoft CRM\Tools\Config, or wherever you installed M...

Mutliple Page Number sets
I'm setting up a book to go out to short run press. Using publisher because I get it through license for super cheap, so it didn't make sense to purchase an expensive publishing suite. But I want to do some things with the page numbers that I can't figure out to do. I want and intro and foreword to be in roman numerals, and then the main body of the text to have regular page numbers. What I really can't figure out though, is how to get the page numbers to start on "1" with the first page (currently starting on 11. I have Master Sheets applies to the differ...

Settings for archiving Outlook messages
Is it possible to autoarchive an email message and instruct Outlook to save the message with a particular name? For example, I would like to be able to archive emails to specific folders and have them be saved by date, with the name of the subject heading in the title. For example, a message received on July 9th with subject heading, "Bids received," I would want to autoarchive in a project folder as, "10-07-09 - Bids Received." I know how to do this manually, but is there a way for Outlook to do it automatically and in a file format that I can open? Tha...

Change Posting Settings in GP10
We converted to GP 10 from SBF. After processing a few weeks, we realized thzat the posting settings need some adjustments. System will not let us save changes. Any thoughts?? Thanks.. I think we figured it out. The changes do not appear on front screen-only the defaults show. Need to select other instances and the changes appear. "Dick at VPI" wrote: > We converted to GP 10 from SBF. After processing a few weeks, we realized > thzat the posting settings need some adjustments. System will not let us save > changes. Any thoughts?? > Thanks.. ...

How do I set a macro to run at specific times?
Hi I have recorded a macro which I want to run automatically every hour. Could someone tell me how I do this You can read about the scheduling procedures at Chip Pearson's site: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/ontime.htm Nick123 wrote: > > Hi > > I have recorded a macro which I want to run automatically every hour. Could > someone tell me how I do this -- Dave Peterson ...

how do I set up my account for the first time?
new company has instructed to "change my outlook settings", but that's it. I know they use the pop3 outgoing, and I know my dsl server. I just don't think I'm doing something right! bibbpromo <bibbpromo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > new company has instructed to "change my outlook settings", but > that's it. I know they use the pop3 outgoing, and I know my dsl > server. I just don't think I'm doing something right! Tell us what version of Outlook you're using, what you've done so far, what doesn't work, and any...

Databound form understanding problem (how to set foreign keys automatically to new foreign entries)?
Hi, I have a typical windows form (not a grid) and like to populate a foreign key automatically on a newly created entry. I have solved this by filling the new foreign data when the id field gets changed, has a valid key value and the foreign field is empty. But it takes very long time until I get the id of the newly created TableX from dataContext. Also the form gets refreshed and does not again display the lastly created TableX entry. public void Fill() { this.tableyTableAdapter.Fill(this.MyDataSet.TableY); this.tableXTableAdapter.Fi...

Changing default Appointment Time from 30 minutes?
Hi everyone, Can anyone tell me how to change the default Appointment Time from 30 minutes to say "0" minutes? I'm running Outlook 2003. Stephen Morgan <kpsm99@gmail.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me how to change the default Appointment Time from 30 > minutes to say "0" minutes? I'm running Outlook 2003. Do you mean by "default appointment time" to be the time Outlook gives you between the start and end times when you create a new appointment? I believe 30 minutes is the minimum unless the slot for the appointment is preselected. If you...

Can I set date reminders in MS Excel?
I need to have date reminders in MS Excel. Is there a way out? do, what do you mean by a date reminder? Do you mean, like, how many days left till a project is do?? or maybe like a a schedule program to remind you of an appoinment??? "do" wrote: > I need to have date reminders in MS Excel. Is there a way out? I read this reply message and I would like to know the same thing. A message to pop up if a project is due in a day. "Lizzieope" wrote: > do, > what do you mean by a date reminder? Do you mean, like, how many days > left till a project ...

Always uses default account when sending mail
I have several accounts configured in Outlook 2003 SBE. If I have composed a message and I use the Accounts button to change the account used. Outlook then displays which account will be used for sending the message; this is another than the default one. When I send the message, it still uses the default account to send it, I see this when I test it. What is the matter? Cheers, Thorbjorn I appear to be having a similar problem under Outlook 2003 on a new XP system. I've configured in multiple email POP accounts. Usually if I send just one email at a time, it will retain the default...

Page Set UP
Hi..I have a user who has Page Setup appearing 8 times when they click on File. How would I go about getting rid of that? -- Needin'''' some help! "Matto" <Matto@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF72F1EA-21F3-4784-86CB-02DA05A66AD4@microsoft.com... > Hi..I have a user who has Page Setup appearing 8 times when they click on > File. > How would I go about getting rid of that? Is this for Outlook's File menu? If so, try starting Outlook in safe mode (hold Ctrl when starting it) to see if the behavior changes. -- B...