Default font for pasted text in text boxes - Excel 2007

I am having a problem with text boxes in Excel 2007.
When I copy text (in Arial font) and paste it in the same text box, it
appears as Calibri.  I would like it to appear as Arial, just as it was when
I copied it.

I followed the directions for setting default font in new workbooks to
Arial, and I have this problem even in text boxes within new workbooks.  I do
not have the problem outside of text boxes within new workbooks.

I also followed the directions for setting default text box style, and new
text boxes have Arial as their default font, as they should.  However, when I
copy and paste within this new text box, the pasted text is in Calibri.

Please advise.

Voice connector on Exchange server 2007.

New to excel

Looking for Excel Help

Excel button problem

Excel 97 #9

projecting the notes pages in PPT 2007

learning Excel #3

default values in a cell

how do i increase font size beyond 72
highlighting figure in font size box and trying to put larger number in myself does not do it. is there another way? thanks High-light the number, type your number, hit return. It that doesn't work for you, on the toolbar, format, font. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Polly Vincent" <Polly Vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BDAEB5E-C30C-4721-BB51-F89C1B4332E2@microsoft.com... > highlighting figure in font ...

outlook 2007 e-mail

Excel VBA

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook