Date update

I just need to know how to add a date to my worksheet that updates it self
daily to support the conditional formating I set.
0
Willamina (4)

Just enter =today() in the cell.

Hope that helps.

"Willamina" wrote:

> I just need to know how to add a date to my worksheet that updates it self
> daily to support the conditional formating I set.
0
ww1 (36)

GP- Promise to Pay Reporting by Date Range
I wish to build a query that reports action type, Promise to Pay, by customer within a defined timeframe. In the attached test transaction, I report one transaction with an action date within this timeframe. When I run the query, it prompts me to check an action type when the action type is already built into the query? Why am I required to select an action type? I built query includes two transactions with Promise to Pay, Action Promised. However, one transaction is outside the nominated action query date. I report the same query where I selected a note range to 9/30/2008 and the s...

How can I print email without the date on the header and footer?
Already disabled the text in header and footer of outlook and IE. Thanks You can't, not using outlook's printing capabilities. see if http://www.outlookprinter.com/ does what you need. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to ...

update inventory gl codes
I am new to GP and my company. It seems all inventory items were set up for the "returns" to go to the GL account of "sales" (as a debit to sales). I would like to track returns correctly and have a GL code to change it to. My question, is there a way to change all inventory item coding at once? or do I have to go into each inventory item and change individually? thanks for any help, Zach, If your inventory items are in Classes, you could change the account(s) of the Class, then when saving the change(s) tell it to roll the changes down to all the items in that ...

Date of Latest Note Entry
Hello. We would appreciate any help on how to determine the date of the latest timestamped Note in the Notes tab of a Lead, and display that date as a column in the Leads view. At first we thought that we could use the Modified By column in the Leads view to at least show when the Lead record was modified for any reason. But we realized that the Modified By column does not update when a new Notes entry is made. (This does not necessarily make sense to us.) Now, we would be happy just to determine what the date of the last Notes entry on a Lead is. The title of the Notes say something like...

function for date?
What is the date function for November 25th, 2007 for Excel? TIA. Jorge =today() Or, on any other day: =DATE(2007,11,25) -- Kind regards, Niek Otten Microsoft MVP - Excel "Jorge Cervantes" <machocraig@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OFGY4p6LIHA.5208@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... | What is the date function for November 25th, 2007 for Excel? TIA. | Jorge | | You are correct though, but that is not what I asked for. When I tried both functions, it shows 11/26/07. I need a date function for "November 26, 2007". Jorge "Niek Otten" <nicolaus...

Excel Charts do not update when workbook recalculated
This is a repost as previous post got no replies I have several good size excel workbooks with 30-40 charts with 5-1 series per chart which do not update when the workbook is recalculated I have written a macro to select each series in each chart and redefin the x axis values (but not changing it - and all x axis are the same) rather brute force as you will see - so that the charts can be easil ensured to be updated. Is there an easier fix than this? We are runnin excel 2003. rather than 100's of lines of code like the following, can this be don via something like for each chart.... f...

DST Update
Does the system that I conduct the DST update from need to be on the domain that has exchange installed or can I connect to it from a remote system using RPC over HTTPs? Or will that just end up prompting me for credentials for each mailbox? It will prompt. Best to be on the domain and use Outlook in online (not Cached Mode) mode using TCP/IP (not RPC over HTTP). -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia.com/blog ---------------------------------------------- "Garrett Felix" <Neo@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message news:F75E7D...

No sound from DVDs after I did MS updates. Sound on FILES still wo
In the past, I could play both DVDs and .wmv files on my computer, on Media Player. This week I did various updates from the "Microsoft Updates" site (updates NOT related to Media Player). Now suddenly, I have no audio on DVDs. My .wmv files still play fine, so the problem is not my headphones nor my sound system. And on DVDs, the video works fine, but there is no audio. I recall this happened once before, after I did MS updates, but I forget how I fixed it. I am using: Windows XP Home Windows Media Player 11 From Media Player, I did "Check for Updates,"...

Money 2007 from xp to vista
On XP, I had Money 2007 all set up and functioning. I click on update and it went out and got my account information from 4 different financial institutes. Never a problem. I just installed it on Vista. Copied My Money.mny over to Vista the Vista machine. Told Money to open this file and all my accounts and information are there just like on XP. BUT, it does not appear to understand that I have internet access. Updating fails. If I click on Help, I get the right hand pane that is a variation of a 404 web page "Navigation to the webpage was canceled". I have it set to ...

Date difference
May I know how to do a date different between a given date in a field and today's date. I want to add a field on aging and calculate the date difference in query. For example : Aging = diff( transaction date, today date) Thanks -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com hi Emily, EMILYTAN via AccessMonster.com wrote: > May I know how to do a date different between a given date in a field and > today's date. If your result should be a date: = CDate(dtToday - dtTransaction) otherwise take a look at DateDiff() in the online help. mfG --> stefan <-- I me...

Workflow Error when updating field from custom activity property
I have written a custom workflow activity which returns a unique customer reference number (string). I am having a problem in my workflow however, which basically calls this activity, which returns a customer reference number (this stage is successful). However the next stage in the workflow is a regular update of the Customer entity (new customer reference number field), which I set to an output parameter value which I have returned from my custom activity. This stage fails and when I trace the error I can see the following error is returned... [2008-12-17 13:50:17.5] Process:CrmAsyncServic...

Date differential between a full date and a date that has a year and month.
Date Differential between full date (month, day, year) and partial date (month and day). Really need you help on this one. I am trying to write a QBE expression that identifies if the an employee's last performance evaluation date (e.g. 07/15/2007 a full date with month, day, and year) is within one year of the employee's anniversary date of hire (e.g. 12/15 just the month and day--no year). If it is, the evaluation date will be tagged as "current." If the evaluation date (e.g. 11/10/2007)is within 60 days of the anniversary month (e.g. 12/15) I will tag the evaluation ...

Date Tag in the Outbox
Hi One of the users here works offline using outlook 2002. When the user sends the mail to the Outbox to be sent at a later time, periodically the mails loose the date tag and stay in the Outbox and subsequently need to be resent by copying the contents into a new mail. Has anyone come across this before and if so, how can it be resolved? Andy ...

change displayed milestone date?
I would like to change the date displayed against milestones from day/month (default setting) to month/year. How is this done? This aspect of the format (dd/mm or mm/dd) is determined by the international settings in your operating system/control panel. Then in MSP you can use Tools,Options,View to select the particular flavour. -- Trevor Rabey 0407213955 61 8 92727485 PERFECT PROJECT PLANNING www.perfectproject.com.au "NicolaY" <NicolaY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DB3ABAA-48BE-4CBC-89F7-AEEFF5C75F70@microsoft.com... >I would like to...

Degault global address book not updating
We're having problems getting users to show up in the GAL on Exchange 2003. (Before going further, we're using Outlook 2003 but NOT in cached mode, so it shouldn't be a problem with the offline address book). The clues are few and far between: our default RUP is set to filter just on (mailnickname=*): this is the system generated RUP, so can't be edited. (This might be the wrong track, but is LDAP case sensitive ? Looking at ADSIedit, no-one has a "mailnickname" attribute- it's "mailNickname". Tiny difference, but is this a possibility ?). The ot...

Update XML config file with treeview nodes
hey! what i wanna do sounds very simple at first, but it turned out to be a real bone crusher... i want to check if a treeView node is checked and if a correspondent node in my xml config file exists just to sort of synchronize them by changing the xml nodes attribute(s). somehow i always catch an exception "blabla has an invalid token" but i cannot find a solution for this. maybe someone of you people can tell me how to do this correctly. thanks in advance! =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Date doesn't show on purchase orders
This problem only occurs on one of my terminals running Windows XP Pro with QS2000. When I edit a purchase order, the date suddenly disappears. When I edit it again, the current date appears. Same thing happens when I receive off a PO. Is this a Windows XP problem or a QuickSell 2000 problem? ...

Prevent Chart from automatically updating references
I have a chart embedded in a worksheet. The chart references data on another worksheet. This workbook is large, with lots of formulas. Whenever I change a cell value anywhere in the workbook, the chart attempts to update itsself -- a blue bar appears in the bottom left corner of the monitor showing the chart is trying update its references. Is there anyway I can prevent this chart from trying to automatically update itself? vba solution is fine. I guess I'm looking for a way to turn on and off recalculation of a chart. Click on Tools, Options, Calculation, Manual. The downsid...

Formula to sum up the dates
I have column A with the date and column B with the name of person assigned for the task. I would like to count how many tasks assigned to any particular person for whole month based on column A dates. A B Jan 10, 2010 John C Jan 12, 2010 Jason B Jan 13, 2010 John C John C was assigned two tasks in Month of Jan. Usally I have about 80 tasks for 11 employees per month. Thank you in advance for your help. Hi Look at this: =3DSUMPRODUCT(--(MONTH($A$2:$A$100)=3D1),--($B$2:$B$100=3D"John ...

Fiscal dates
We recently saw our fiscal dates changed ; can we know by way of logs who/when if by a person or how if by a stored procedure/routine may have changed it? AC Ok Got you on that. I was wondering what would be an ideal subet of functionality/process for me to have user auditing put on? AC "Charles Allen" wrote: > To have logs you would have had to turn them on prior to the event occurring > or have a tool like the audit tool. > -- > Charles Allen, MVP > > > > "Augustine Correa" wrote: > > > We recently saw our fiscal dates c...

IIF date statement
Please help. I am trying to turn all dates equaling 1/1/2000 into N/A’s in another column if the date is not 1/1/2000 I need to pull that date pulled over. There can also be blanks in the date 1 column these can come back as blanks. Statement I'm using Test2: IIf([master]![HOC]="1/1/2000","N/A",[master]![HOC]) This comes back with blanks where they should be blanks but errors in any cell having any dates Date 1 Test2 (I need) 12/1/2005 12/1/05 1/1/2000 N/A 1/5/2006 1/5/2006 Thank you in advance. Delimite the date...

Windows Vista Professional Stuck at updating 8 of 12 for > 2hr
Hi, I have a Dell desktop running Vista Professional 32bit (all latest patched before last night's update has been installed) and been stuck at the 'installing update 8 of 12' for over 2 hr now. This machine has a Raid 0 (software raid using Intel's software). Anyone else having any issue? I have already update 3 other notebook running Vista Premium (32bits) and 1 other notebook using Vista Business and none of these have any issue at all. Thanks for any help. Sorry the machine is running Vista Business (32bit) and not Professional. Sorry about any c...

Dates ignoring weekends...
Hello all, I'm working on sumarizing daily data about stocks in my portfolio. Daily price flucuations etc. I type in dates as 1/1/2004 for example. and I want to click an drag all the way the the length of one year. Is there a way to tell excel to do this but ignore weekend dates? so for example using this week 7/19/2004 -- 7/23/2004, but then have it skip saturday and sunday and pick right back up with 7/26/2004? Thanks so much, Confused Man Assuming your first date is in cell B1, enter the following formula in B2 and drag down. =WORKDAY(B1,1) -- XL2002 Regards William willwest22...

Updating Graphs
Hello, I wanted to make a couple of changes in the formula for the y-axis and cannot get the graph to update the changes. any assitance is appreciated Jason M. Please explain "formula for the y axis" -- Bernard Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove CAPS in e-mail address "Jason M." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:234401c3fc6e$d428c670$a001280a@phx.gbl... > > Hello, > > I wanted to make a couple of changes in the formula for > the y-axis and cannot get the graph to update the changes. > any assitance is appre...

Cell won't accept date past year 2009
I have a spreadsheet where a date in the future needs to be entered; however, when I attempt to enter any date over the year 2009, it doesn't accept the cell and the entry vanishes. The format is set for date. Am I missing something else that I should be looking for? The spreadsheet was built internally but is no longer here. It doesn't sound like data validation, but it could be a worksheet change event that was used to control data entry. Try opening the workbook with macros disabled. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "lbrown" <lbrown@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...