Thanks a lot, Dave
This piece of code works great.
M P Redd

--
mpredd
mpreddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1327
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26358

Convert weekno to a date
I have a week no. (say week 2) in cell A4 and I want to convert that to the Fiday of that week (in cell B7) in the format Fri 14th Jan 2005. Could anybody tell me how to achieve this please. See if this is something you can work with: A4: 2 (The week number) A5: 2005 (The year..you didn't mention if the formula might apply to other years) B7: =DATE(A5,1,CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(DATE(A5,1,1),2),5,4,3,2,1,7,6)+(A4-1)*7) Does that help? •••••••••• Regards, Ron "Box666" wrote: > I have a week no. (say week 2) in cell A4 and I want to convert that > to the Fiday of that week ...

Any word on CRM 1.2 release date?
Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? And will CRM 1.2 work with SBS2003 that was just released? -kw "Jim" <jim@nospam.com> wrote in message news:ehxGoPvnDHA.644@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Has anyone heard a firm release date yet for CRM version 1.2? > > This depends on where you are based. I've just got home from an MS course, and we told that in Australia it will release to the partners at the conference late next month, and will be released to customers on 12/1/04. It was also confirmed that it will run on SBS2003 - it will ru...

Problems with OALGen after Raid Upgrade
Hello, We have recently upgraded the raid array on our windows 2003 SBS server, and we've been stomping out bugs since. I've almost got them all fixed except for a few that deal with exchange offline address book. Here are the errors from the logs Event ID: 9126 OALGen encountered error 80004005 while calculating the offline address list for address list '\Global Address List'. This offline address list will not be available for client download. - /o=AALBERSTOOL/cn=addrlists/cn=oabs/cn=Default Offline Address List For more information, click http://www.microsoft.com/cont...

date problem #10
Thanks a lot, Dave This piece of code works great. M P Redd -- mpredd ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mpreddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1327 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26358 ...

Problem
Ever since I added a Microsoft Exchange Server Account and all it6s associated folders and its in-box to my pre-existing Personal Outlook 2003 POP3 folders, I have had nothing but confusion. The Exchange Server account from my workplace downloads its messages into the in-Box for my private ISP POP3 account and vice versa. When I try to configure a rule for my personal POP3 account so that any messages addressed to my workplace account are loaded into the exchange server in-box on my client PC, the software tells me I have to go on-line to Exchange Server - even to create rules for th...

Problem changing parent Business unit
WE have re-arranged some business units into a more appropriate hierarchy, however, we have noticed that a user in a role with deep privileges (own business unit and children I think) to read users can only see users in his own business unit and only one of the child business units (there are 2 child business units). We cannot enable him to see all the users in both child business units. We tried reassigning the parent business unit to the one child that is not appearing, but it doesn't seem to make any difference. WE also tried adjusting the privileges up and down (i.e. Global and local...

create new users STRANGE problem
Hi, I'm developing a web application (using standard asp and not asp.net) to let certain remote users administer exchange 2003. I have installed win2003 standard edition, exchange 2003 enterprise edition,owa and my web application on the same server. My web app, let users to create mailboxes, delete mailboxes, change user password. All works fine, but for example, if I reboot the server, a web application user can create 50 mailboxes. But when any of these users log on to owa, something goes wrong and the admin user cannot mailbox enable other user accounts through the web app, even if he ...

Problem w/ Outlook
I'm running Office XP and all of a sudden I can't move messages to other folders not delete messages from my Inbox. It doesn't give me a specific error code, just suggests that I restart Outlook. I've tried that with no success. I went to ControlPanel and repaired my Office installation. Any ideas? Eudora is looking beter all the time. ...

ProbleM: when I restore a mailbox using Exmerge with a pst file, nothing is transferred.
Hi, I am practising Exmerge for a big remote site migration in a couple of weeks. One thing I dont understand is that I can backup one test mailbox fine using Exmerge (I know this works, as I have opened the mailbox pst file within outlook and everything is there), but when I perform the restore using the pst file, nothing happens. There is no error messages, and Emerge goes through the motions (though it finishes supsiciously quick), but when I open the mailbox, no emails have been restored. Although it is great that Exmerge is working for the backup part of the stage, I am disappointed it i...

copy date in a cell if within a date range
Column M is a listing of percentages Column A is various dates, anywhere from Jan 1, 1998 to the present. I need to copy the contents of let's say M3 into cell T3 is the date in cell A3 is any date in the year 2010. If the date is in another year, leave cell T3 blank Thanks "carrerapaolo" wrote: > Column M is a listing of percentages > > Column A is various dates, anywhere from Jan 1, 1998 to the present. > > I need to copy the contents of let's say M3 into cell T3 is the date in cell > A3 is any date in the year 2010. If the ...

Problems with Outlook 2003
This only happens with externally sent messages. Internal messages work fine. One of my users alerted me to this issue, so I tested this myself. I created 2 messages (internal and external) and added delayed delivery to both. They were both set to go out at the same time. The internal message went, and the external message is still in the outbox. The user who alerted me to this found her message went "before" the scheduled time.We are not running in cached mode and of course running Outlook on Exchange. Is this a bug? ...

memory problem of Excel 2003 copy & paste
Hi all, I am using Excel 2003 for some project. I am having 2GB C drive harddisk space. After a while, the Excel begins to be extremely slow in copy and paste... It takes about half an hour to copy and paste just a few cells... I've consulted people. It seems a memory problem. But I cannot close my windows and kill the processes, because I am running long-running (overnight) jobs... I cannot reboot either. Is there a way to clean the memory and let Excel 2003 clipboard function properly without rebooting or killing my 4 long-running processes? Thanks! p.s. I am sure this is an is...

Windows Media Player no picture 08-03-10
Vista windows Media Player 11 has sound and visualization but no picture on some AVI files. One file that does not respond is Fill Handle.exe. AVI which is a tutorial for Windows Office 2007. ...

Bill Summary skips Apay due dates
I know I saw something about this some time ago but I can't find the info anymore. Microsoft Money 2007 Deluxe Version 16.0.120.1303 Bank - Wachovia Issue: I have 2 monthly Apays that I set up on Wachovia's website which were downloaded into Money's Bill Summary. I looked today and, though the next payment that hadn't posted to the register should be due 10/20/2008 the Due Date showing in Bill Summary was 3/20/2009. I've canceled the Apays and re-created them but I know this is a chronic issue. I already went through the full file repair process a while ago and ...

Public Folder/OWA problem
We're running a pure Ex2k3 environment. I'm trying to setup a public folder where end-user software can be posted. This way, users can access our front-end OWA server outside of the network, open public folders, and then save the software to their local PC. The problem is that i get a "403 Forbidden" error whenever i try to download the file off of OWA. I checked that users had all permissions to the folder.. I found this TechNet article that describes something very similar (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/834743/en-us). The only problem is that it refers to som...

Shared workbook and VBA problem
Shared workbook and VBA problem Hi Group, I am new at this Excel stuff and I am hitting my head on a silly problem that I am sure many have seen before. I wrote a very simple spreadsheet where I use the Calendar control to pick some dates. Everything was fine until I decided that I needed to share it on the network with other users. As soon as I share it the calendar control stops working. I get a "runtime error 1004, unable to set left property of oleobject class". That's because the first thing I try to do is position the calendar. If I don't do that, it still doesn't...

outlook express 6 password problem
Help I have outlook express 6, windows xp. My internet provider just changed from att broadband to comcast. now i keep getting a password rejected error and i cant receive any mail. i cant seem to find a way to shut off the password. in my wifes page of xp it works ok. Hi, Bill - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these n...

Windows XP Shared PC
We are using Outlook 2000. The PC, which already had Microsoft Office 2000 loaded on it, was upgraded from Win 98 to Win XP. I then created Windows XP logons for all four people that will be sharing this PC. When I did, the Outlook shortcut automatically ended up on the desktop of each person when they individually logged in. When I clicked the shortcut the first time I went in to each person's desktop, I setup the mail account for JUST THAT PERSON. And when I go back and log into each person's desktop it still shows ONLY THEIR ACCOUNT. However, whatever mail they receive ALS...

Problems Recieving Emails
I have two accounts one for me and one for the better half. I have them set up on outlook correctly . The problem is I can only down load the wife's email using out look express. I also use Mail Washer to wash the crud out and it does not see the email either although it logs on to the accounts. Cox is my ISP. I have discussed it with them and the answer was to take it up with Microsoft, but that was a waste of time as they have not found any cause for the action. Any ideas of the problem would be kindly accepted. 1. Version of Outlook? 2. Separate mail profiles? 3. Separate Windows L...

Hebrew Oulook problem solved
Removing the com add-in Outlook Attachment remover solved the problem. ...

Crystal Reports problem 07-11-05
Hi, Client was seeing the usual logon problem when trying to access reports. Tried re-starting all services and this error disappeared but now isn't showing any reports at all. Checked all the files and databases and can't see where the problem is - any suggestions please. By the way this is post install - no one has yet been prompted to install the activex viewer. Hello Pete, This could be Active Directory related. Could you check you added the Microsoft CRM server and the SQLServer computer to the Pre-Winodws 2000 Compatible Access group? This solved a number of problems at ...

Date Problem #2
Hi All Please can someone advise me what to do, I have a date in a textbox where I am using the AddDate method to increment the day , but I am getting strange results. Is this because the US date? if so how do I change this to work for the UK date? Any help would be greatly appreciated regards Subs Hiya- i'm not sure what formula you're using- I put a random date in A1 and pasted the following formula in B1 & C1: =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1),DAY(A1)+1) it increased the day by 1 in both cells. I then changed the format to UK and it worked just fine. Is this what you're l...

clip art preview problem
I just downloaded the new microsoft security pack and now my Clip Art function on all of my office programs will not display a preview from the Online Clip Art search program. I know it searches because lots of boxes come up and some of them will insert and show up in my document if I double click them. but I can't spend all of my time inserting them into my document to see if they are the ones I want. A few times the Office Assistant has said that a picture is not available because I do not have the right graphic converter and to press help for more info - that just takes me in ...

Text to Date
I have been given a database dump (thousands of rows) that put the dates in a text format like this: Aug/11/2009 Is there any way to put this into a date format? Even if it means creating a new field breaking it up and doing some extra steps. Thanks. Change to appropriate cell reference: =DATEVALUE(SUBSTITUTE(A1,"/",", ")) -- Best Regards, Luke M "PAL" <PAL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2E5E64F4-8B6A-44D5-95C9-8FD45A326DB3@microsoft.com... >I have been given a database dump (thousands of rows) that put the da...

Spell checking in Access 03-04-10
Hello, I am using Access 2007 as part of Office 2007 on XPSP2. Though the help file tells me I can use the spell checker in Access, that option is grayed out on my Home/Records Tab. I want to check spelling in report design. How do I do so? -- Thanks, Bob Bob, Spell checking in Design View is done via eye balls. I know of no other way to accmplish that task. Note, that the spell check is for actual data that is stored in tables. -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors I...