date problem #10

Thanks a lot, Dave
This piece of code works great.
M P Redd

--
mpredd
mpreddy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1327
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26358

conversion from biz to deluxe caused odd problem
I had money 2003 biz version and was only using the personal section (no business entries). i bought a new computer, which had money 2003 deluxe. i exported from the biz edition, and imported into deluxe. seemed to import all of the data. when i look at an account in 'all transaction' mode, the balances are correct. but when i look at an account in 'unreconciled transactions' the balances are in the trillions! same when i try to balance an account or look at the account list. it's nice to think that i have a lot more money than bill, but it looks like a ser...

Problem with Microsoft Point of Sale
I already installed MS POS. At first time I start Point of Sale Manager, I get a blank page with only "MS Point of Sale" title. That's all. I can't see another thing in that page. I think this is an error. Please help me. Tks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00CF_01C6FC2E.B6BE2E50 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable CC, MSPOS takes a very long time to open the first time after install. Be = patient! --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

CAsyncSocket problems
Hey, Im currently developing a Server/Client program, I've developed client programs with MFC before, and some server-apps for linux, but never a server-app with MFC. Now I have 2 questions: the first question: which is better: using the CAsyncSocket class, which conveniently has OnReceive and OnAccept functions to respond to various events, or is it better to use treads and to post my own messages (or any other way of communication between the threads)? Second Question: Lazy as I am, I made a server app using the CAsyncSocket class, the problem is this, when I connect to this server th...

hello 05-29-10
Hello I cant get in to my E-Mail on here the web set not going thew when I check my Mail please I NEED HELP !!!! I dont know why I am doing this for if u are going to seand it to my E-Mail here if I cant get in to it :( GRRRRR Ben like this for a mouth now ty bye "Debbie mole" <just_u_and_me_no_one_els_29991@yahoo.com> wrote in = message news:OHDKUr0$KHA.1892@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Hello I cant get in to my E-Mail on here the web set not going thew = when I=20 > check my Mail please I NEED HELP !!!! I dont know why I am doing this = for if=20 > u ...

Calculating Week of date
Hello - I need to find a way to obtain the date of the week (assuming day 1 of the week is Monday), so I don't have to fill out the data manually. My table should look like this -- Date Week of 11/17/2008 11/17/2008 11/18/2008 11/17/2008 11/19/2008 11/17/2008 11/20/2008 11/17/2008 11/21/2008 11/17/2008 11/22/2008 11/17/2008 11/23/2008 11/17/2008 11/24/2008 11/24/2008 11/25/2008 11/24/2008 11/26/2008 11/24/2008 11/27/2008 11/24/2008 11/28/2008 11/24/2008 11/29/2008 11/24/2008 11/30/2008 11/24/2008 I will provide the date, but need a formula so it will calculate the corr...

Date filter in AFA reports
It will be important to add a date filter on AFA reports. All customers have this suggestion. Thanks ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=d6bc6c96-14cd-4660-a7a...

AnimateWindow function problem
hi I want to hide my application on certain conditions when the application is minimized. Till now i was using ShowWindow to achieve this and it worked fine. Now when I am using the AnimateWindow API the window gets hidden but the window's entry in the taskbar remains. I am posting the code that i have written. void CMainFrame::OnSysCommand(UINT nID, LPARAM lParam) { if ((nID & 0xFFF0) == SC_MINIMIZE) { if(bMinimizeToTray) { this->AnimateWindow(200,AW_HIDE |AW_SLIDE | AW_VER_POSITIVE); // this->ShowWindow(SW_HIDE); return; } } CFrameWnd::O...

Macro to change flag reminder date +/or time on many messages at once?
This is one I haven't tried to fix before. I have a special use for Outlook. Besides regular messages, I send myself "To Do's" to and from home marked with a special phrase when it's a To Do that has rules that mark it with a flag, etc. In either work or home, a lot of those To Do's need to be deferred to a different time or day. It's been tedious as I have to change each manually. Now I made it easier some time ago by putting a flag option right on the toolbar so at least I don't have to open each message. The preview pane is on for this folder and I th...

Sending large attachments is a problem
In 2002 when I send large attachments they never disappear from my Outbox. Because of that they keep getting send over and over again. Any ideas as to what is going on? Define large. Are you allowed to snd messages that big by your ISP? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "brian" <brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DA69CAD-9790-4E31-8996-2E5859A81EDD@microsoft.com... > In 2002 when I send large attachments they ...

Outlook connector Sync Problem with hotmail
I have windows 7 pro, outlook 2007... I keep getting this error sporadically when I open outlook: xxxxxxx@hotmail.com We were unable to sign in to your account. Please try again. Outlook Connector has encountered an error. Please restart Outlook. If the issue continues, open the Control Panel, click Add/Remove Programs and repair Outlook Connector. If this does nto fix the issue, contact Support. The error generally comes about 10 seconds after starting Outlook. I have 3 email accounts set up in outlook. One POP, one MSN.com and one Hotmail.com. The only one that I have iss...

Re: Macro that shows range of dates
Oops. Change to for a1 & a2 Sub makedates() Dim i As Long For i = 1 To Range("a2") - Range("a1") + 1 Cells(i, "d") = Range("a1") - 1 + i Next i End Sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett1@austin.rr.com "Don Guillett" <dguillett1@austin.rr.com> wrote in message news:... > Option Explicit > Sub makedates() > Dim i As Long > For i = 1 To Range("b1") - Range("a1") + 1 > Cells(i, "d") = Range("a1") - 1 + i > Next i > End Sub >...

Public Folders Problem!
I have used SBS premium 2003 that run with exchnage/SP2,Clients side using Outlook 2000 for connect to exchange; NOw; When Client try to connect the public folder using Outlook,The Outlook was not respond and then I can not using it. in this case What should check I? Thanks From now Best Regards. Dissolve <unknown@solve.net> wrote: > I have used SBS premium 2003 that run with exchnage/SP2,Clients side > using Outlook 2000 for connect to exchange; Since you have SBS2003, you can (and really should) install Outlook 2003 for all your users. It's a lot better (and OL2000 h...

problem sending a mail
I am facing a bit strange problem we are running ms exhange 5.5 for mailing purpose on winnt server and we have isdn connection for connectivity. From a couple of dayS we were not able to send mail to rediffmail.com users only from any of the systems . but we are able to recv mails from rediffmail.com site. this prob is particullary with rediffmail.com site pls do reply to my id avd_hawk@hotmail.com Can you manually connect to rediffmail.com via telnet on 25 and send a message? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "...

how do I change the default font size in endnotes? 03-03-10
I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I use the font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to 10-point every time I create a new endnote. Can somebody help? You should be able to change your default font. Click Format, Font, change font size, click on Default button to select the new size. The font size will be the same for your endnotes. "kar201245" wrote: > I cannot change the default font size in endnotes (Word 2003). If I use the > font menu and seek to apply 12-pointas default, it reverts to 10-point every >...

Modify Cheque Date format
Hi, I am trying to modify the cheque date. I need to remove the dash from my cheque format and I was hoping someone might have some insight. Thanks! Not sure which date format you are starting with, but if using Report Writer try double clicking the DocumentDate field and choose a different format - or create a new format. Online help has details. ...

Problem using CPropertySheet over CFormView
Hi! I have three views in an MFC SDI application, split using CSplitterWnd. And in one of the views we have some edit controls and gird controls. In the same view, on selection of a menuitem, I create a modeless CPropertySheet with two pages and place it over the edit controls. Now on clicking the property sheet, I am getting the overlapped display of editcontrols in the view. How can I avoid this. Please help. Thanking you in anticipation. Best Regards! Babu PSM Babu wrote: > Hi! > > I have three views in an MFC SDI application, split using > CSplitterWnd. > And in one ...

countif/offset problem
Greetings, Experts, I'm sorry for not following the earlier advice, i just don't get it. perhaps i'm not explaining well. We're trying to define the formula that will look at a row of data and sum a specific number of cells into a new cell (called the new cell A2). then, cell B2 picks up summing the row for a specified number of cells and puts that sum into B2. Here's the sample data, in a row. Row 1: 10,35,50,7,25,48 Cell A7 has the value "3", which means that we'd like to put the sum of the first 3 numbers in Row1 into cell A2. Cell A8 has the v...

Bandwidth problem
Recently I am suffering very slow downloading when watching I player and I am told that my bandwidth is insufficient How can I rectify this? Blair bm wrote: > Recently I am suffering very slow downloading when watching I player > and I am told that my bandwidth is insufficient > How can I rectify this? > Blair By getting a faster service from your current or another ISP. -- dadiOH ____________________________ dadiOH's dandies v3.06... ....a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at ...

Storing current dates and system username on a cell
I need a code either a formula or better still a sub procedure o function for storing a current date value which cannot alter after tha date and the username(from the system) on a cell automatically onl after the user has clicked the saved button. For example Date (to be automatated) :username(to be automatated) 08/07/2004 : Jo freazer 09/07/2004 : Kelly hamburger 10/07/2004 : Tai Azi 11/07/2004 : Kelly hamburger Thank yo -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelF...

pivot table
hi Though I have been using Excel for quite a while. I just did my first pivot table today. I need a report based on specific date (Actually it is every Sunday). The date I have entered are Nov 1, 2009 and Nov 8, 2009) in the Excel but when I used date as the page report filter. The date filter is <Nov 1 > Nov 9 with many dates in between. How do I make it to show only Nov 1, 2009 and Nov 8, 2009. I really very happy because pivot table really useful tool except for my problem re date. -- Message posted via OfficeKB.com http://www.officekb.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/exce...

date difference expression
I am using the DateDiff expression to obtain the difference between 2 dates.However I can't get it to run.How exactly is it entered into the query ..I am using MS 2002 -- Insurance Guy PJ wrote: > I am using the DateDiff expression to obtain the difference between 2 > dates.However I can't get it to run.How exactly is it entered into > the query .I am using MS 2002 AliasName: DateDiff("x", FirstDateField, SecondDateField) ....where x is the interval you want to count ("d" = days, "h" = hours, etc.). For more details see the help topic for t...

Assistance Requested for Date Arithmetic
I've been struggling with this scenario for many hours now and am hopeful someone on this group can provide an assist. Consider the following known data: 2005 Annual Invoice Date 2005 Annual Invoice Amount 2006 Annual Invoice Amount I need to create a monthly amortized view of this data (through 2007), taking into consideration that the invoice month is one month in advance of the booking month. For instance: A customer was billed $12000 on 3/1/05 for an annual contract. This invoice would be amortized $1000 per month for 12 months starting 4/05 and ending 3/06. The renewal in 2006...

problems with CHeaderCtrl
We are using CHeaderCtrl with CListCtrl in the report view format. Sometimes, when a column in the header is clicked on (for sorting), the first column in the header goes blank. The column is still there but the column name no longer appears. This seems to only be an issue in NT and 2000, not XP. Has anyone encountered this before? ...

Problem with My MSN
I'm using IE8(+ WindowsXPSP3) and have MSN.com as my home page. When I press the button to go to MyMSN, the MyMSN page come up but with a message that says "Your request could not be processed at this time, please refresh this page or try again later". When I try to add content to the page(weather, news etc.) it says "done but with errors on page" and no content is added. I also have Firefox on my computer so I tried to set up the MyMSN page with the content that I want in Firefox and found that it works fine there with no error messages. Any ideas on ho...

Money 2003/2004 Problem
I was able to use direct statements in Money 2003, in Money 2004 I can only download statements. Has anyone else experienced this? In microsoft.public.money, Chris wrote: >I was able to use direct statements in Money 2003, in >Money 2004 I can only download statements. Has anyone >else experienced this? No. ...