Date formatting Help #2

This did not seem to work...it returned errors..I'm missing a step

Application.Run
Range("F54:H54").Select
Selection.Sum
Cell.Value +7
End Sub

Fred Smith Wrote:
> To get next Sunday's date, just add 7 to this Sunday. So somethin
> like:
> cell.value + 7
>
> --
> Regards,
> Fred
> Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail
>

> "Db1712" <Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Macro - Help
> > How can you select a cell with a Sunday's Date to give you the
> > following Sunday's Date when executed
> >

> > --
> > Db1712

> > Db1712's Profile:
> > http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15912
> > View this thread

Db171
Db1712's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1591
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27551

All you need is

    For Each cell In Range("F54:H54")
        If Weekday(cell.Value) =1 Then
            cell.Value = cell.Value + 7
        End If
    Next cell

--

HTH

RP

"Db1712" <Db1712.1f8fen@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message

> This did not seem to work...it returned errors..I'm missing a step
>
> Application.Run
> Range("F54:H54").Select
> Selection.Sum
> Cell.Value +7
> End Sub
>

> Fred Smith Wrote:
> > To get next Sunday's date, just add 7 to this Sunday. So something
> > like:
> > cell.value + 7
> >
> > --
> > Regards,
> > Fred
> > Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail
> >

> > "Db1712" <Db1712.1f88gn@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> > >
> > > Macro - Help
> > > How can you select a cell with a Sunday's Date to give you the
> > > following Sunday's Date when executed
> > >

> > > --
> > > Db1712

> > > Db1712's Profile:
> > > http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15912
> > > View this thread:
> > http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275518
> > >

> --
> Db1712
> Db1712's Profile:
http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15912
> View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275518

0
bob.phillips1 (6510)

help about accessing deleted items
Hi, would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids from outlook. which tool r tech should i use to solve this problem . if there is any sample code to access the deleted items ids from outlook will be great help for me to understand. thanx in advance . Best Regards __ Are you trying to retrieve deleted items? Are you using an Exchange server in your environment? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "aatif.amin@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > would any one plz help me to get the deleted item ids fr...

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

help with simple maths in excel

Help with income/expenses

formula based on format

Need help with Auto Filter

matching contents #2

Can anyone help ?

Convert date
How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 Hi see: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/jdates.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany gary wrote: > How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a > Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > > For example: 09-13-2003 to 2003256 On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 10:24:57 -0700, "gary" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >How can I convert a date in this format (mm-dd-yyyy) to a >Julian-date (i.e., YYYYDDD)? > >For exa...

formating date from general2 custom
I have an input xls file with the date but like this: Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 I need to have just following format dd/mm/yyyy I tried to format it using Format->Cells->Date or Format->Cells- >Custom but this is failing. Nothing changed. Any ideas? Thanks for the help. Vlad <vladimir.vaynshtok@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1013b138-352b-4799-81ba-9508b74a1850@t54g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >I have an input xls file with the date but like this: > > Wed May 14 00:00:00 GMT-05:00 2008 > > I need to have just following format > > d...

Excel Problem

Need Query Help

Font dosen't revert back to original after typing in date
Example I n my text I type I have December 28th The th automatically reduces to a much smaller font and once you hit the sapce bar to continue it reverts back to the larger font. It only does this some of times, why is this being so inconsistent?. I refortmated my comp. last week and when I reinstalled office I was hoping this inconsistent problem would have been resloved, but no 2nd question please. When I post a question in "discussion group" and check the box "Notify me of Replies" I never receice a reply to my question I then have to go back to ...

Help with a simple database
I am attempting to use Excel to develop a simple database for my office. The database basically lists a variety of orders purchased from various vendors, and my goal is to categorize and sort each vendor seperately. For example: GC Group 4/24/03 7831.1 $1,000.00 Alpha 1/20/03 7003.1 $2,000.00 Chandler 5/6/03 7050.1 $345.50 Is what the main chart looks like. Now, what I'm trying to accomplish is, suppose I added Tomsen 4/20/03 7873.1 $200.00 to the very bottom, Excel would automatically create a new tab (or even worksheet, if possible) tit...

Please ignore #2

dates #5
Is there a formula to ad a numeric value to the name of a month. I am running a query in excel (pulling from an external source) and would like to sort as teh table refreshes by month and year. I have code to to do the refresh and the sort, but it sorts in alphabetical order. I was thinking a formula could place a numeric value to the month (1 = Jan, 2 = Feb, etc) and I can sort based on that. Is there an easy formula to do this. Thanks in advance Your easy formula could be: =MATCH(A1,{"Jan","Feb","Mar","Apr","May","Jun"...