Date Changing - At my wits end

I am tearing my hair out over this problem so any ideas
would be greatly appreciated.

All of our Swiss users have the same problem when opening
a spreadsheet. A date field on a protected worksheet in a
protected workbook changes from 10-October-2003 to 00-
January-1900. All of the fields are formatted correctly
and when I open the same spreadsheet it displays the
correct date. They suggested that the same problem had
been logged before and the fix maybe in the excel or
regional setup but I have been unable to find anything
relevant in our call archives.

Thanks in advance

Mike

0