date and sending message

I am trying to create a macro that sends a specific number to a
specific cell on a certain day.

"If the first day of the month, then send 75 to cell A2
If the second day of the month, then send 75 to cell A3" etc. for
the whole month.

Can some one help me Please

Thank

something lilke

Sub ifdate()
If Day(Now()) = 1 Then range("a2")=75  'MsgBox "Hi"
If Day(Now()) = 2 Then range("a3")=75  'MsgBox "Hi"
End Sub
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software
"rpahl >" <<rpahl.18ti0j@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
> I am trying to create a macro that sends a specific number to a
> specific cell on a certain day.
>
> "If the first day of the month, then send 75 to cell A2
> If the second day of the month, then send 75 to cell A3" etc. for
> the whole month.
>
> Can some one help me Please
>
> Thanks
>

> ---

Don
7/3/2004 12:44:28 PM
Hi rpahl!

Here's a formula approach:

A2:
=IF(DAY(TODAY())=ROW(A1),75,"")
Copy down to A32

--
Regards
Norman Harker MVP (Excel)
"rpahl >" <<rpahl.18ti0j@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to create a macro that sends a specific number to a
> specific cell on a certain day.
>
> "If the first day of the month, then send 75 to cell A2
> If the second day of the month, then send 75 to cell A3" etc. for
> the whole month.
>
> Can some one help me Please
>
> Thanks
>

> ---

njharker (1646)

OWA client can't download messages
Hi My server people tell me all is OK their end. I can log on to OWA and see folders but message window has a loading message and nothing happens. there is a yellow warning triangle bottom left saying error on page. I have 12 8 bit cipher set. Excchange server. As techies adamant it is my end anyone know of anything else I can check? using IE 6 on win 98 system. thank you Chris ...

Sending attachments
When I send attachments the poeple at the other end cannot open them. The files seem to have the ending .dat rather than .doc Can anybody help me as to why? It doesn't seem to happen alll the time but seems to be happening more lately. Thank you Make sure you use HTML or Plain Text format when sending messages to users of any other e-mail client besides Outlook. Don't use Rich Text format, which is proprietary to Outlook and will cause problems for other recipients, one of which is that they won't get your attachments -- instead they'll get one of those .dat files. -- ...

Automatic updating of dates in Office v.x
I am a new user of Word and of Office v.x. I am running a G-4 with system 10.2. Two weeks ago I updated my version of Office with the latest updates from Mactopia. Every time I open a letter previously written or any previously written document which internally contains a date, the former date changes to the current date. I have repeatedly gone to the menu bar - "Insert" - "date and time" window and unchecked the Update Automatically box. This seems to do nothing. The dates keep updating. Is there anything else I can do to keep the historical date of the document? T...

Management Reporter Default Dates
I set up reports using the MR Report Wizard - so you would think they would work, however when I try to generate the report, I get an error message in the Report Queue Status Messages: ReportProcessor.InvalidPeriodForCompany. Some information: Since this is test data for Gp2010 Fabrikam, the system date in Gp is 4/12/2010. If I set the Base Year to 2017 and choose Base Period as 3, we know that Fabrikam has data in March 2017. The Current base period is set to CUR. I would think I should get information based on this but I still get that error. If I try to change the Defa...

Send messages from Web-browser to MFC-application?
This might be wrong news-group, maybe somebody can help me with that too. I want my MFC-application to receive messages (DDE, Automation, WM_COPYDATA or whatever is not too hard to receive) from a hyperlink or button on a web-page. The MFC application and the Web browser are running on the same computer. This must work on IE7/IE8 but a universal solution is best. Is it possible to send messages to my MFC-application from an html-page running in my web-browser? How? Best regards from Gaute "Gaute" <Gaute@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:%23tEsQgxSJHA.1560@TK2MSF...

VB to create Date/Time in OL Contact\Notes
Hi I use Outlook Contacts \ Notes to do basic CRM it great. I wish to be able to create a date / time entry as I call a contact. The format would be dd/mm/yy HH:mm. It could be accessed from a key combo or a button attachable to the menu. Can anybody start me off on this I'm involved in IT but never done any Outlook VB before. Many thanks Mike Do you want the entry in the contact's notes field? there are samples at outlookcode.com and a sample form at outlook-tips.net. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003...

Restricing total number of recipients a user can send to.
Hi Folks Is it possible to set a restriction at the organisation level to manage the total number of recipients a message can be sent to by a user, while still allowing a user to send to distribution lists which contains more users that the organisation restriction? Example: In Exchange manger we set a value of 20 under global settings / message delivery\defaults\recipients limit. We then create a DL that contains 30 users. Is it possible to allow the user to send to the DL of 30 users while maintaining a global recipient limit of 20? Why do we want to do this: We want to stop pe...

Multiple dates, times, or formulas in a single cell
I'm trying to track a project over a period of time. Part of that is to note the planned date and the actual date and time. In some cases the task will take multiple dates and times to complete. I would like to keep all of the dates and times in the same cell without converting them to text. I'm hoping that this would allow me to use the filters to recognize the dates when needed. It would also avoid creating even more columns to track the additional dates and times. The same question applies to formulas. Does anyone know if what I'm trying to do is even possible. I...

Outlook fails to save sent messages
The option to save sent message in the Sent folder is checked, but Outlook fails to do this. Message are sent OK. Any suggests welcome. TIA Brian ...

How do I choose to send mail from POP account
I'm using Outlook 2000 configured with an Exchange server and I added an Internet Mail service to my profile. I have no problems receiving mail from my POP account. How do I choose to send a mail message from my POP account instead of from my Exchange account? I know this can be done when Outlook is configured from scratch for use with Internet mail, but I can't seem to figure out how to do this when configured for use with an Exchange server. Please help... Putting your POP service first in the Tools | Services list has allowed some people to send via their Internet account, bu...

combine multi-part message
I received an email that had been broken into 30 parts. I was being sent a zip file. So far I have been unable to find any way to re-combine this into a single file. It was sent as an attachment and broken into parts by Outlook or Outlook Express. I use Outlook and it will break a large fine into parts and sent it., but I don't see anything about how to re-combine the parts into one file. I have searched the messages in this group without finding any answer. Any help appreciated. Jim ...

CRM 1.2 Email date
Isn't it possible to see the date of an activity in CRM ? A customer wants to see when he has send and recieved the different mails under activity, but I can't see how it is possible, don't tell me that it isn't. Jack Jack, One question first. Does your customer have access to your system, or is this for a user to be able to inform the customer? And i'm assuming that you want to be able to see this info from a top level and not have to drill into each mail to get the date, correct? Cheers Ben This is for a user to be able to inform the customer, and yes top le...

Automated message
hi all i have exch 2003 and xp pro clients.we have a ithelpdesk where people sends requests.I want to create a automated message e.g "Your request was received....We will attend ASAP..." but i don't want to create an out-of-office reply with the wording because the ITHelpdesk is not out of the office . is there anyway where i can create a automated message to go to each user when they send mail. thanks c "Craig from Huguenot" <CraigfromHuguenot@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0008E66E-4239-4FC2-AEA3-66D9324BF084@microsoft.com... > hi a...

Oversize Mailbox Size Messages
Hi All, Please can someone tell me why someone who's had their 'Use mailbox store defaults' box unticked via ADUC - so are not subject to any checking -, still receives the nightly oversize mailbox limit for their store? Is this by design? Many Thanks in advance, Orb. ...

Pop Up Message on a Form
I cannot find an answer anywhere, so hope someone here can help me. I have a form which has 5 fields for input after product is sold. plus other fields already filled in from earlier invoice. The 5 fields must = a predertermed amount which varies with each product. I would like to have a pop up message if they don't balance, I now have a text box which does the math, and another text box which shows the message if they agree (Continue to Next Page) if not ( You Have a Error) but it shows all the time, I just want it to pop up after all info is entered and it does not balance Any h...

Excel 2000
How do I sort dates in a column, as no matter what I try nothing chnages in either ascending or descending order. TIA Are you selecting the area where the data is before you try sorting it? "h" <henryn@gri.co.uk> wrote in message news:0d7601c3722f$64ef4e60$a601280a@phx.gbl... : How do I sort dates in a column, as no matter what I try : nothing chnages in either ascending or descending order. : TIA ...

Query Report using Start and End Dates with one Criterion
I have tired to create a Form using an existing Print Preview Report. but it does not seem to work at all ?? Report name is "Core_cylinder Shotcrete Test Report" It need 2 inputs: "Date Casted" is the Date to filter for this report. Where another Field "UCS" >= 30 MPa It am new to MS Access and can't work this out. I have tried Allen Brown's tips " Method 2: Form for entering the Date" and it was impossible to get work. All I need is to use the Wizard to create this Form with the query doing filter >#Date Casted# AND <#Date Cast...

Crosstab Query and Date Parameters
I have created a crosstab query that gives me all my required data in a report. What I would like to do is to have the report based on a specific date range. I have tried to add date parameters, but end up having to enter the dates 3 times each before the report will appear. Which I think that my users will not like. I have also tried the suggestion mentioned in these forums to create a separate unbound form and pick the dates from there. But this doesn't seem to work as the report still pulls all the data and doesn't filter by date range. Please help Firstly, in ...

Pivot date grouping
I have a spreadsheet that has been obtained from a external database query. I am now trying to group the dates into months and years, however no luck. If I save the worksheet as a csv file and the back into an excel file the date grouping works fine. This however does not solve my problem. hel please When you get the data from the query, the dates may be imported as text, which would prevent them from being grouped. There are instructions here for converting the text dates to real dates: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataEntry03.html sue wrote: > I have a spreadsheet that has be...

Messages sent not appearing.
Using copy/paste to insert newspaper articles in a post seems to send off OK, but I cannot see them later when I access the relevant newsgroup. However they do appear later in Google Groups. Is there some setting in OE7 I should apply to be able to see these sent messages? Regards,Frank What can't you see? The entire post, or the pasted part? What newsgroups? What size are the articles? Does everything look OK in Sent Items? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Frank Martin" <fm@general.com.au...

how do I insert the current time (static) and date in a cell?
I want to use Excel as an automated timesheet. Ctrl + ; and Ctrl + : -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "DF" <DF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AC5E6E1E-8C18-4422-8A8A-0B26FBD66DBC@microsoft.com... > I want to use Excel as an automated timesheet. That instruction does not help; I have tried to do that, but nothing happens. "Peo Sjoblom" wrote: > Ctrl + ; and Ctrl + : > > > -- > > Regards, > > Peo Sjoblom > > "DF" <DF@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message > news:AC5E6E1E-8C18-4422-8A8A-0...

Select Date based on date value
Is there a formula where I could select a date based on a condition? here is a scenario of what I want the formula to do: I have 3 dates: start date,end date, and invoice date, let's assume that the start dat is 9/7/2005, end date is 10/6/2005 and invoice date is 10/8/2005. no even though the invoice was sent on 10/8/2005, I would like to identif this month as september because the bulk of the month fell on september I guess the rule would be(per example above): per example above: if starting month >= 09/20 then select 10/2005 else month < 9/20 then select 9/2005 so if the 20th...

Exporting date time information
When exporting a folder to a text file, how can I include the date and time information of the messages? Any hints are greatly appreciated. WOlfgang Exporting (and importing) will always lose the received times when they are opened in Outlook. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding not answer: Dr. Wolfgang Hintze <weh@snafu.de> asked: | When exporting a folder to a text file, how can I include the date and | time information of the messages? | | Any hints are greatly appreciated...

Outlook Messages are blank
We have a user with outlook 2000 who has received 3 emails today with blank messages (nothing in the message body). Other users who have been sent the same message receive text within the message. We run an exchange server and the user's email is kept in .pst files. Her .pst is about 80mb. The user did not make any changes to her email settings. Any clues as to what would cause this? On Tue, 14 Oct 2003 16:08:13 -0700, "Andy Henderson" <sfmarkh@pacbell.net> wrote: >We have a user with outlook 2000 who has received 3 emails today with blank >messages (nothing in...

Outlook does screwy things when moving some messages to different folders
This is Outlook 2000, but I believe the problem is common to all versions of Outlook. When ever I select a single e-mail or a group of e-mails and then try to move them to a different folder, I've got a 50-50 chance that instead of moving them, outlook will open a new e-mail composition window and throw the message(s) being moved into the new message as an attachment. At that point, the messages are basically lost, because I can't undo that action. If I simply try to close the new message composition window, outlook won't return the attached messages back to where they came from...