Database Reference Formula Help

Let's try this again.  I posted this earlier, but somehow my reply never
appeared to the original even though a successful confirmation appeared....
So, we'll give it another try.

I have a question and answer database that I am maintaining.  Each question
has an ID number.  Additionally, each answer for the question has other
relevant questions linked to that answer.  What I want to do is to create a
column in this database that will tell me for each question ID, what other
questions it's linked to, so when it comes time to change a question or
answer, I know which questions to go back to for updates.  I will have over
500 questions and answers, so a formula like "COUNTIF" probably won't work.

For example, here is a brief overview of the database.

     ColumnA     ColumnB     ColumnC     ColumnD     ColumnE
1      500              504             501
2      501              503             504
3      502              504             500             501
4      503              502             500             504
5      504              500

Column A = Question ID #
Columns B, C, and D = Question ID's of questions that are related to the
Question ID in column A.

Now, what I want to do is in Column E, return the values or the Question
ID's where the original Question ID in Column A appears.  So for instance,
for ID# 500 in A1, I want the end result to be "502, 503, 504" since question
500 is a relevant and linked question to questions 502, 503, and 504.

I could have close to 500 or more original questions, but the linked, or
child questions should be 12 or less for each original or parent question.

All of you guys are much more brilliant than I am.  Any ideas on how to come
up with those end results?  I'm looking for a formula or a series of
formulas.

Thanks for the help!  It's much appreciated.

Access 97 can't resize database window

Event ID: 8270 ,LDAP Error--Need help to fix it..
Event Type: Error (win2000 Srv+exchange2000) Event Source: MSExchangeAL Event Category: LDAP Operations Event ID: 8270 Computer: Exchange_2000_Server_Name Description: LDAP returned the error [b] Administration Limit Exceeded. dn: "GUID=8F37136AFCEE0B41BDD353B78F8E6067" changetype: Modify mail:USER1@Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix proxyAddresses:MS:NET/PO/User1 : CCMAIL:User1, PO at NET : SMTP:USER1@EMAIL.Domain_Name.Domain_Suffix : X400:c=US;a= ;p=Exchange_Org_Name;o=Exchange_Site_Name;s=Last_Name;g=First_Name; : smtp:USER1@MAILLIST.Domain_Name.Domain_...

Excel and some disappeared sheets

Reference Book
I'm a Win32 programmer, and I'm trying to get into some MFC. I've read a little about MFC, but the books lack a lot of quality and descriptive text about the structure of MFC. Can I ask whose book is the Charles Petzold of MFC? Thank you I haven't seen a bad MFC book in a long time, but then again, I haven't bought a new MFC book in many years. My presonal perference are the MFC books published by Wrox Press http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&isbn=1861000855&itm=31 You can't go wrong with the Microsoft Press ones either. Al...

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

Backing Up Exchange Database

Help With Margin Formula

GETPIVOTDATA data_field help

Missing Reference
Argh! There was a missing reference, " Microsft DAO2.5/3.5 Compact ..." I unselected it and backed out - now, every date field is filled with today's date and several other fields have gone to the 'dark side'. The $ field shows $0.00 for everyone and another field is blank. I went back into the dialog box and I can't find that reference in the list to reselect it. Thank goodness I experimented using a copy, eh? >-----Original Message----- >Your references are probably messed up. >If any of the selected references have "MISSING:" in front ...

Help!!!!
I am running Exchange 5.5 on NT 4.0 sp6a. Norton Anti- virus deleted my edb.log file. I have done an on-line restore with Arcserve 2000 and now my directory service won't start. getting 1166 internal processing error. I have been to support and could find anything that helped. Thanks in advance You may want to run eseutil /mh <drive and path to your dir.edb and include the dir.edb > c:\edb.dmp. Find this file and see if your dir is also inconsistent. If so you will need to restore your dir. -- Nan Bennett (MSFT) Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail...

Backing up databases on remote SQL
Hi, I recently followed one of the MS articles on how to move GP 9 sql database to a different server. Everything went well except when trying to run the backup option from the GP9 server. I currently have a server with GP9 installed and another server with SQL and the GP databases. When I try to run the backup from the backup option on the GP server it says " You must be on the server machine to perform this task". presume this is because the SQL is no longer on that server. The SQL server has a backup routine of its own, but I would like our finance users to have the ability...

Formula to display nearest following Thursday in mm/dd/yyyy format
Hello, I have been reading and trying different suggestions here to no avail. What I need is a formula to calculate the nearest following thursday, and display it in mm/dd/yyyy format. To be clear, I have a column of varying dates. I need a formula to return the next thursday for each of those dates. To illustrate, say I have 05/22/2010, 05/23/201, 05/24/2010, & 05/26/2010 in cells A1 through A4. In cells B1 through B4, I would like to see 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, 05/27/2010, & 05/27/2010 representing the following thursday. Thank you for your help! BW T...

Bank One Download is not working

Find Highest Score In List Formula
Hello all, I'm looking to return the highest score for a users with multiple scores in a list of other users with multiple scores. Thank you, Ron Say the data is like: frank 56 joe 9 frank 74 frank 101 jim 143 jim 146 joe 200 frank 164 joe 135 joe 127 joe 177 jim 10 jim 135 jim 53 frank 190 joe 109 jim 193 jim 29 jim 8 jim 107 joe 93 joe 9 jim 153 jim 186 joe 36 jim 174 jim 141 frank 55 jim 92 frank 141 joe 15 frank 5 frank 34 joe 161 jim 103 joe 88 and we want the max score for frank: =MAX(IF(A1:A36="frank",B1:B36,""...

help #2