Data Validation Formatting

In a cell where I have both a comment and a data
validation, the data validation list defaults to a very
small font.  I removed the comments and still the list
appears very small.  In general, is there a way to format
the font/appearance of the data validation list as it
appears in the dropdown?
Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)

Hi
no chance to change the format but see:
http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger
for a workaround

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Andy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> In a cell where I have both a comment and a data
> validation, the data validation list defaults to a very
> small font.  I removed the comments and still the list
> appears very small.  In general, is there a way to format
> the font/appearance of the data validation list as it
> appears in the dropdown?
> Thanks

0
frank.kabel (11126)

Fractions Number format

Customer check data

Macro to seperate data

Need HELP! for Linking data

Macro

macros entering data

Sizing drop down validation box
I have a form with lots of drop down validation boxes, many of them are Yes,No,N/A or Pass,Fail,N/A so one a narrow box is required but all the drop downs are about three inches wide. Once I accidentally go them to the right size and saved the file, closed it, then re-opened and the drop downs were really wide again. Does anyone know have to set the width, I always thought they were the same width as the cell they pop from but not the case. Wayman Those extra wide dropdown lists appear occasionally, usually if cells on the worksheet have been merged (not necessarily the cell with t...

Date format 04-11-06

find data and autopaste when found

Formatting in CSV
Hi I create a Comma Separated Value file (csv) from my VB application, then open that file with Excel. Excel recognises the commas, and splits the records into separate fields as expected. Can I set properties for rows or columns or cells ? Like bolding, or font size, etc. Thanks Robert -- RobertLees ------------------------------------------------------------------------ RobertLees's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=486488 Yes. Even though the .csv file contains no fo...

Disappearing data in sync'd forms

Format List Box!

Calculating Subsets of Data
I have data for records that can span between 1 to 16 months.. I want to be able to calculate the average activity for the most recent six months in a query and be able to display that in a report. I can create the calculation in the query for the entire duration of months for each record but am stuck on how to have it choose only the most recent six months of data to do the calculation and understand that the six months may really only be between 1 to 6 months of data.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated..My skill level is somewhere between meatball surgeon and ki...

How can I sum only amounts that are in BOLD format within a column
Hi! I need to get a total from a worksheet that has hundreds of amounts in it. However, I only need the total of the amounts that were marked with have BOLD font. Please help me I don't have much experience with EXCEL. Thank you very much! W a n d a try this for column D Sub sumbold() x = Cells(Rows.Count, "d").End(xlUp).Row For Each c In Range(Cells(2, 4), Cells(x, 4)) If c.Font.Bold Then mysum = mysum + c Next MsgBox mysum End Sub -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Wanda" <Wanda@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:89A268A6-...

CRM Error