Custom Status Bar message for Bob Philips

Hello Bob,

I tried to send you an email as mentioned in the mssgs from 29-9-2003. Seems
that I can't send it.
It was about the codse in my This Workbook code and the code you posted.
Hope you remember.

Bert

Bar Chart Legend Key
I have several stacked bar charts. In some the legend keys are square, in others rectangular. Same font size in all. How can I make them all the same - i don't really mind whether they are square or rectangulat, I just want them to be consistent! I've seen them as rectangular when in a combo chart with a line chart series. The squares are stretched out to match the line and marker in the legend for the line series. The only control you have is indirect, based on whether you add this extra series or not. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Soluti...

getting intellisense for custom XML
Hi: I have created an xsd from my xml document. I pop this xsd in the following directory: C:\program files\Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2003\Common7\Packages\schemas\xml. That give me intellisense when I specify the name space. But leaving hte namespace in messes up my transforms. Is there any way to get this intellisense functionality without adding the namespace all the time? Thanks, Do "Don" <doduong12141214@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OqSHKb1lEHA.3632@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > That give me intellisense when I specify the name space. > But leaving ...

Change System Administrator message?
In E5.5, can the System Administrator message that starts "Your mailbox has exceeded one or more size limits set by your administrator." be changed? Our Help Desk wants something a little less generic. Thanks in advance, folks. Larry Wahlers Concordia Technologies The International Center The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod St. Louis, Missouri USA Larry Wahlers <Larry.Wahlers@concordiatech.org> wrote in news:3svr30pt7opb3seq55pa5rtgcfh4u5huik@4ax.com: > In E5.5, can the System Administrator message that starts "Your > mailbox has exceeded one or more size limi...

Customizing Users from Address
-- J Wilmer ...

the messaging interface has returned an unknown error
Hi, When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: the messaging interface has returned an unknown error Any suggestions? thanks Have you tried using Detect and Repair from the Help menu? "Tommy" <Tommy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:51829E9E-F3E4-4027-84C1-0E44CB633C08@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > When i do a reply all or print it gives me this error: > > the messaging interface has returned an unknown error > > Any suggestions? > > thanks ...

Toolbar Customization
When I add a command to one of my toolbars, how do I make it remain when I reopen publisher. Do I have to make a change in a default template? Any help is appreciated. I use superscripts a lot and would like to include that on my formatting toolbar. Right-click a toolbar, customize, drag the command to the toolbar. If you want an icon, right-click the command, click default style. These should stick from one session to the next, at least they do for me. Are you using a trial? -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "jwtgalt" <jwtgalt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

OLAP Cubes and Custom Fields
Hello, I'm using Project Server 2007, and built OLAP cubes with all of my available enterprise custom resource and project fields as dimensions. I'm trying to make a report with Actual Work Billable and these enterprise custom fields, but these two items are not available or working in any of the cubes. The custom fields and Actual Work Billable are choices in the MSP_Project_Timesheet cube, but the custom fields are all blank. I'm able to view the custom resource fields several other cubes, but Actual Work Billable is not available in those cubes; and I'm a...

recall message option missing
Hi all, I sent a message to one of my friends which i want to recall. As i believe in Microsoft outlook 2000 SR1 which i am using if i go to sent message and there if i click on that message and in the message window i should have a option at Action->Recall message, which will recall the message if the reader has not read it. But In my outlook that particular option is missing. Should i do something more? On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 13:40:29 -0800, "Ash" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, > > I sent a message to one of my friends which i wa...

Custom CRM reports
I am struggling to find good documentation on how to create custom CRM reports. Can someone point me in the right direction? TIA, -Cliff The best resource is going to be a book on Crystal reports. There are a lot of them out there. If you have Crystal installed on a client machine, and have successfully installed the Crystal Enhancements for CRM (on one of the CDs that came with CRM) and connected to the CRM APS database, then I would start by opening a canned report and deconstructing it. Tweak it to make some minor changes and gradually add formulas and parameters and the like. Her...

Half inbox now showing blank messages
I don't tend to keep a lot of emails, but there are a few things that I keep. This morning, I opened my inbox and went to view a couple of older emails. Eight emails from February 2nd, 2010 through January 29th, 2010 are blank, only a date appears. I have emails older than those dates, from January 29th, 2010 to August 2009, which are only 7 emails. I closed Outlook, restarted the computer, and am still having the problem. I am running outlook 2007, I have an MSN email account, run Windows XP Media Center, service pack 3. I have not added any new programs in awhile and ...

2 bars, 2 axis??
I'm trying to create a graph which shows load factor (one bar) and yield (one bar)for the month, then next to this the same data for the next month and so on. I can create the graph and assign each of the bars to the primary or secondary axis. However this causes one of the bars to sit on top of the other, I want them to sit side by side. Any idea's please? Hi Luke, For a 2 series column chart with a series on each y axis try Jon's example. http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ColumnsOnTwoAxes.html Cheers Andy Luke wrote: > I'm trying to create a graph which shows ...

Runtime error when deleting a message
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error" Error Message When Deleting a Message ...

I keep getting the same email message over and over again
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Email Client: pop I received an email about 5 hours ago with a large file attached. The same message has been coming in over and over again and I can't get it to stop. Is this a problem on my end or the sender's? I can send emails out and get emails coming in, but it's really clogging my inbox. I've quit Entourage and opened it up again, but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions? Thanks. On 2010-04-15 09:42:59 -0400, annah@officeformac.com said: > The same message has been coming in over and over again and I can't get ...

Intelligent Message Filter ver 2. Not sure if its enabled or even installed correctly.
I recently upgraded to Exchange 2003 SP2. Before doing this I uninstalled IMF ver 1 as instructed. How can I check whether IMF ver 2 was installed correctly with the SP2 and running properly? There is no longer anything in the SMTP protocols in Exchange System Manager that says Instant Message Filter, although there is still the IMF tab in the Message Delivery. Is it possible that the IMF ver2 didn't install with SP2? How can I install and enable it? The only reference I can seem to find refers to ver1. Many thanks in advance. "Barry Johns" <b.johns@carltonpressgroup.com&...

Left Justify in a Custom Footer
Hello, I need to add a legend for a spreadsheet as a Custom Footer in the center section of the Footer dialog box. Is there a way to left justify the text that I enter in that center section? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Dave Y Hi AFAIK this is not possible -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Dave Y wrote: > Hello, > > I need to add a legend for a spreadsheet as a Custom > Footer in the center section of the Footer dialog box. Is > there a way to left justify the text that I enter in that > center section? Any help will be greatly appreci...

Error message on saving a file with math objects in Word 2007
When I write a document with several mathematical objects in Word 2007 I can easily save the document. But after a while, as the document becomes larger and more complex (with dotted lists and other paragraphs), the program won't save the document anymore. The error message says: "A file error has occurred [file path]". Can somebody please tell me what happens, or just tell me what to do? ...

Help with Bob Phillps' UDF SheetExists
Hi, I wrote a routine to add a sheet named Answer Sheet and open th InsertObject dialog box. Then I realized I needed to check for th sheet, already existing, just in case, and found Bob Phillips UDF fo doing just that. But instead of creating a new sheet named "Answe Sheet" and bringing up the dialog, it just inserts a generic sheet wit cell A1 active. The procedure worked prior to adding the needed check. When I put a watch on SheetExists the value never changes fro <Expression not defined in context>. What am I missing? Here's the Code for the routine and the functi...

Odd Error Message when Inserting File
When I insert a file into an outgoing email Outlook displays the error message "could not open one or more attachments." In spite of that, the file is attached to the email. There is no visible indication of the attachment in the email as it is composed but the attachment is shown when the email arrives and can be opened by its recipient. This annoyance occurs with all file types and with both HTML and plain text email styles. Any ideas before I uninstall/reinstall the entire Office package? Windows XP SP2, Outlook from Office 2000 Pro SP3. ...

custom format!
using custom format how can i format the number 12345678.91 as 1,23,45,678.91? i think it would be a simplest one! -via135 -- via135 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ via135's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26725 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=498408 From a Google search here is a reply by David Richie to the same question in January 2005 If you have Excel 2002 or later look up bhattext in help. Otherwise the following format might help you [>=10000000]##\,##\,...

import messages
I exported my messages which I have in organized in different folders to a file inbox.pst and then saved it to a CD. I then saved the file on my harddrive of the reformatted computer. I am now trying to import the messages. I saved it as a pst file, but when I try to import it, says it is not a pst file. Any suggestions on how to open or import it? Thanks, Dave Dave <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I exported my messages which I have in organized in > different folders to a file inbox.pst and then saved it > to a CD. I then saved the file on my harddri...

Exchange 2003 SMTP recipient message filtering
I have enabled SMTP message filtering on the virtual server and it is still not working. I noticed that Exchange 2003 version is slightly different that Exchange 2000 (which I had working without any problems). Am I missing something? Thanks Steve Could you confirm what settings you have configured on Global Settings > Message Delivery? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Steve" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:103e01c4262c$483b0320$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I have enabled SMTP message fi...

Customizing XML Serialization
How do I custom serialize a class like this way. <rootelement attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2"> <childlement childattribute1="val1" childattribute2="val2"/> <childlement childattribute1="val1" childattribute2="val2"/> </rootelement> Thank you Regards Raj Raj wrote: > How do I custom serialize a class like this way. > > <rootelement attribute1="val1" attribute2="val2"> > <childlement childattribute1="val1" childattribute2="val2&quo...

How do I force a series in a Bar-Line Chart to be a Bar?
I have 4 series in a Bar+Line chart that has multiple Y-Axis and I want 3 of the series to reference the Primary Y-Axis using a Bar format and 1 of the series referencing the Secondary Y-Axis using a Line format. Excel seems to be forcing me to reference 2 series to one Y-Axis and the other 2 to the other Y-Axis. How can I force it to do what I want... I have been trying many settings and have not found the magical combination as of yet. Select the series. Select Chart Type from Chart menu. Select the type of series you want. In the future, you may find it easier to use a common chart...

Custom Inventory Report?
Does anyone know of a report out there that will tell me item, description, # on-hand, quantity sold, and vendor for a specified date range? I've seen the item movement reports but it doesn't tell me the current quantity on-hand... any ideas? Thanks! Thanks Jeff, But I am unable to get that download, would you mind re-sending it? Thanks. "Pet Parkway" <fanello@neo.rr.com> wrote in message news:%23I%2319RBDGHA.3820@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know of a report out there that will tell me > item, description, # on-hand, quantity sold, and vendor for ...

Customize Outlook Today...
After updating 3 users to Windows XP Service Pack 2, their "Customise Outlook Today" button no longer works. I have ran through the KB article 820575 and it did not make any difference Any ideas You can edit the registry to make changes to Outlook Today. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/oltoday.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutio...