Custom cell formatting

I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin like
this.
I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile potentially
alpha character.
Can anyone help me??
-Monica, Dallas

00000A
00000B

davison1 (8)

Monica

something like this might work for you but you'll need to put all the
leading digits in for the entry with the alpha character

Regards

Trevor

"MDavison" <davison@fr.com> wrote in message
> I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin
like
> this.
> I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile potentially
> alpha character.
> Can anyone help me??
> -Monica, Dallas
>
> 000000
> 000001
> 000002
> 000009
> 00000A
> 00000B
> 000010
> 000011

Trevor9259 (673)
6/10/2004 10:03:59 PM
Oops ;-(

Might help if I gave you the format !

000000;000000;000000;@

Regards

Trevor

"Trevor Shuttleworth" <Trevor@Shucks.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> Monica
>
> something like this might work for you but you'll need to put all the
> leading digits in for the entry with the alpha character
>
> Regards
>
> Trevor
>

> "MDavison" <davison@fr.com> wrote in message
> > I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin
> like
> > this.
> > I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile potentially
> > alpha character.
> > Can anyone help me??
> > -Monica, Dallas
> >
> > 000000
> > 000001
> > 000002
> > 000009
> > 00000A
> > 00000B
> > 000010
> > 000011

Trevor9259 (673)
6/10/2004 10:09:26 PM
Well - that sort of helped. But the alpha characters are not autofilling as
needed -
A, B, A1, B1, A2, B2....when I fill the series , they all enter as simply A
& B, with the preceeding zeroes.
Maybe this one just doesn't want to work?
-M

> Oops ;-(
>
> Might help if I gave you the format !
>
> 000000;000000;000000;@
>
> Regards
>
> Trevor
>

> "Trevor Shuttleworth" <Trevor@Shucks.demon.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Monica
> >
> > something like this might work for you but you'll need to put all the
> > leading digits in for the entry with the alpha character
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Trevor
> >

> > "MDavison" <davison@fr.com> wrote in message
> > > I need to create a custom format for a series of cells that will begin
> > like
> > > this.
> > > I can't figure out what the code character is fora volitile
potentially
> > > alpha character.
> > > Can anyone help me??
> > > -Monica, Dallas