Creating Toolbar on Word 2000 using built-in Visual Basic Editor

Hi All,

I have some queries.

I am creating Toolbar on Word 2000 using built-in Visual
Basic Editor.

The CommandBar is created dynamically I dont know how to
take the values entered in its various controls at runtime.
When I enter something into ComboBox and I shift to
another control
the value entered in the comboBox is lost. How to prevent
this.

I seem to have found out the following bug:

Below are the steps to reproduce the problem:

I have  reproduced this problem on Formatting Toolbar on
Microsoft Office 2000.

1) Our office Toolbar application uses combo-box for
facilating the user to enter a search criteria.
     Please select any combo-box on Formatting Toolbar.
Enter a search criteria in the combo-box and click on
any
     control on the same toolbar or on the client area.
The value that was entered vanishes.

2) But if you enter some value again and then you press
the TAB key and navigate to other control the entered
value
     remains and does not vanish.

3) Now if I again try to enter another value in the search
criteria combo-box and then click on any other control on
the
    same toolbar or on the client area the value that I
had previously entered appears and the current value
vanishes.

4) Thus retention of value occurs only if TAB key is
pressed after entering the search criteria but if I click
on any other
     control on the same toolbar or on the client area the
value vanishes.

Thus maintaining of history is not possible as I am not
able to take input from the combo-box.

How to insert icons on Toolbar

Dynamic Xml editor
Hi, I am writing a user control that will help a user that know (almost) nothing about Xml to build a Xml file based on a Xsd schema that is given to the user control. The idea is to have a treeview on the left and a property grid on the right. The treeview is loaded with the root elements from the schema. When the user right click on a node, a context menu allow him to add subnodes if schema allow it. This way, the user can create items, attributes, ... The property grid is filled by the user with data. At the end, the Xml file is generated and validated. My problem is about the design....

Problems with creating a newsletter

where's image toolbar?
I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting an image, but I can't find it. Aaron wrote: > I have Outlook 2003 SP2, is there a way to view an "image toolbar" to > compress an image that is pasted inline into an email? > > A remote employee apparently has it show up automatically when pasting > an image, but I can't find it. Hazarding a guess, I'm going to guess that either a) You haven't c...

visual basic

Using mouse wheel in VB editor

Word 2004 overriding global prefs
Okay.. PMG5 running 10.4.6. I have a problem with the default page setup settings in two limited user accounts (my own, admin account, is fine). As I am in the UK, the global default paper size is set to A4. All applications respect this - bar Word. Every time it's fired up, and a new document selected, the paper size is always US Letter. This does NOT affect any other Office application. I have tried trashing prefs - I've even removed (using the supplied removal tool) and reinstalled Office. My mother uses Word extensively as she works at home a good deal. She wouldn't ...

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Add PowerPoint 2007 to Office Basic

opening a .docx with word 2004

Outlook 2000 running on XP
After setting up a mail account and indicating that I want all passwords remembered I constantly get promoted to enter a password when I send and/or receive mail. I have clicked remember password in all dialoges during the setup process and via the Properties dialog following the creation of the account. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatfully accepted Thanks "Ross Andrews" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1fb4801c45886$24eab500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After setting up a mail account and indicating that I > want all passwords reme...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98

How Use ShellExecute with a CMemFile

Using INDIRECT within functions