Creating Multiple Worksheets From A Single Sheet

I need some help to find a way of creating multiple worksheets from a single sheet.  I have created a Macro that will insert page breaks after each change of supplier code, I now need to put each set of supplier codes onto seperate sheets in the same workbook...

Please help!!
0
Beccy (4)

Try this

http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm
Use the last macro on this page for all unique values

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Beccy" <Beccy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:96F67F34-766A-4D37-B359-ADB7278080B3@microsoft.com...
> I need some help to find a way of creating multiple worksheets from a single sheet.  I have created a Macro that will insert page
breaks after each change of supplier code, I now need to put each set of supplier codes onto seperate sheets in the same workbook...

> Please help!!

0
rondebruin (3790)
7/22/2004 1:41:45 PM
Post your code that seperates the supplier codes.  It should be fairl
easy to modify it to put each code on its own sheet.  Will any of th
supplier codes repeat within the original datasheet?

Rolli

Can you post the workbook or some sample data?  Make sure to includ
some of the repeating data in your sample if you can and I'll try t
help you out.

Rolli

multiple Domains under one domain or multiple forests under one forest
I have to research on below scenario. Asia regional countries are in separate forests/single domains Europe has forest and child domains. Europe is separate systems only connected via WAN only. Our proposal was make one forest under Europe as =91APAC=92, and then we will migrate regional counties under to APAC forest to appropriate Trees. Europe proposed that instead of creating APAC migrate all the Asia regional forest to one of Europe Domain. As example, migrate all Asia user accounts to Germany domain under Europe forest. for me putting every domain to one domain sounds messy f...

First Try at Creating a User Form
I have exhausted my search abilities to find an answer to what should be a simple question. I created a user form that pretty much duplicates the built in Data Form. The major difference is that it does not contain all of the fields in the data base -- just a few of them and it doesn't have all of the controls only a Next and Previous control as well a Close. The form is just what I want but I can't figure out how to get it to display the values of the fields when I open it. That is the first problem.. I want it, like the built in form, to show the values of fields for each recor...

Moving and Selecting Multiple Objects in Word 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I am new to Word 2008 and can't seem to be able to nudge objects or select multiple objects in a document. I am trying to make small movements to a selected object by holding the option key and then using the directional arrows----doesn't work. Also cannot select multiple objects by holding shift key. Do these functions need to be &quot;turned on&quot; somewhere? Maybe my old PC mind is giving me the wrong commands. Can anyone help? In article <59bb6613.-1@webcrossing.JaKIaxP2ac0>, ...

Macro for summarizing multiple sheets
Hello all I have a workbook with multiple sheets. Each sheet is identically laid out (the only difference is the sheet name - cart1, cart2, etc). Each sheet represent the contents of a cart and the expiration date of applicable items. I would like to create a macro or function that will search each sheet in sequence and return on a summary sheet the following information: the name of the sheet and any of the items with expiration dates that are within 45 day of the current date. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated - see below for an example of the workbook ...

Help! How I can create...
I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in VC++ with a CTreeCtrl within... How I can proceed? Thank you! On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 13:03:19 +0100, Gaetano Sferra <rebusmail@iol.it> wrote: > I need to create a toolbar (if it is) such as the workspace window in > VC++ > with a CTreeCtrl within... > How I can proceed? > > Thank you! > > Hi, Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Paul. > Check out www.codeproject.com It has all the answers and more. Hi Paul, please be more specific... I've already se...

Use the same name on multiple sheets in same workbook
I am new to Excel 2002. In prior versions I could create sheet specific names easily. With Excel 2002 every time I try to re use a name on another sheet (same workbook) the name gets moved to the new sheet. I use several workbooks (one book for sales, one for cost of goods, etc), with 12 sheets named for each month of the year. Each sheet is a duplicate of the first. As the year progresses I fill in the data at the end of each month. In the past I used the same names(Gross.Sales for example) on each sheet in the workbook. I then can build monthly summary reports using these names...

VB Scripting/Macro
Question: What VB code will allow me to rewrite just the worksheet reference in a function/cell reference. For example it says =January!$AH40 and I would like a macro that would change it to =February!$AH40 Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! :) Background: I have 12 cells in a row that each refer to the same cell location on twelve different worksheets within the same workbook. The fill function does not "fill" the worksheet reference. It is too time consuming to manually input or edit 2016 cells. Hi you may have a look at the INDIRECT function for this ...

Multiple users #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed a home/student version of Office. My wife installed the same and unfortunately used the same of the three product codes. Every time she uses this I get kicked off. I uninstalled Office and re-installed with the idea of entering a different product code, but it never asked for a product key code. The program is fully working, except when my wife starts using hers and I get kicked off again. How do I fix this? See step #4 here: http://www.entourage.mvps.org/install/index.html#resetkey -- HTH |:>) Bo...

Multiple Cell Formats
Is it possible for a column to have more than one format, but for those formats to be similar. Eg. I would like to have a multi-format date column. The format can either be Month-Year (Jan-99) or Year only (1999). (I would even like to have something like Jan/Feb-99, but I can live without that.) Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Hi With true Excel dates in column A e.g. 01 Feb 07, in column B =A1 Format>Cells>Number>Custom> mmm-yy will give Feb-07 or =TEXT(A1,"mmm-yy") =A1 Format>Cells>Number>Custom> yyyy will give 2007 or =TEXT(A1,"yy...

Advanced Filter on Protected Sheets?
Thanks to everyone who responded with some great ideas. Another user verified that when using the Copy function of Advanced Filter, when it copies and theres already data in cells anywhere below the targeted area, it wipes them clean. What I ended up doing was Advanced Filter / Copy to another location on the same sheet out of the view area...then referenced those cells on Sheet 2 instead of doing a copy to Sheet 2. Problem solved. Now my only issue is when I protect the sheet, and try to run the macro that runs the Advanced Filter it says it can't run on a protected sheet. Is ...

Creating a simple form in Outlook 2003
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C3FAEF.C4CC0AA0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can someone walk me through how I would set up a simple form in Outlook, = that when sent, the form would be in active visual mode when received by = a recipient? I don't find the help very helpful. I.e.... how about as an example it would ask the question "What day = would be best for you:". To the right of that I would like a simple drop = down menu that would have the choices Monday to ...

how can i lock a sheet in an excel file????
I made an excel of 5 sheets and i want to send it to all my employees, but I dont want them to have axces in just one sheet....Can I lock this sheet with a password??? you have a few options: 1. you can hide the sheet. 2. you can password protect the sheet with a password, on the review tab in excel 2007, tools/protection in 2003 3. you can limit the access to just cell a1, for example. alt-F11 to get to the vb editor,click view then properties window (or press F4), select the sheet and in the scroll area, enter A1. then they won't be able to select anything but A1. then...

Transfer data from Excel col. A to columns B-E in the same sheet
I have an Excel 2003 spreadsheet with only one column of player data: column A. The first three data items in column A are the same for every player: Name, Address and Phone. Every player also has at least one comment but could have any number of comments. Each player’s data is separated from the next by a blank cell in column A. Sometimes, a player’s last few comments are blank resulting in multiple blank cells in column A before the data for the next player starts. I need help writing an Excel 2003 VBA macro to: 1. Copy just the player’s name, but not the Name: label, to c...

SheetActivate event not triggered by PF5 (goto) range on different sheets.
Hi, I just noticed that the SheetActivate event is not triggered by PF goto ranges on different sheets. The same happens if the sheet i changed by selecting a named range in the drop-down list of the "Nam Box". I'm using Excel 2000 on top of XP. Is this a known issue, any workarounds, etc? thanks, Scot -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

create a month column from date column
I have a column in which the date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy format. what i would like to have is another column that takes that information and gives me the month in word format and the year in number format. so for example: if e2= 05/07/2009 i would like to have f2= May 2009 is that possible? if so, How do I do that? your help will be greatly appreciated -- thanks in advance In F2, enter: =E2 and format F2 as Custom > mmmm yyyy -- Gary''s Student - gsnu200909 "jcontrer" wrote: > I have a column in which the date is entered in mm/dd/yyyy fo...

Create A Batch Recovery Routine For Printing Payroll Checks
There is no easy recovery if the system crashes after you have printed payroll checks but before you have run the Post Checks Routine. A recovery should be created like other posting routines in GP do. See Case ID 8916432 for description of what happened to us. Support was able to duplicate it by simulating a crash after checks printed, but before they were posted. Payroll is too important to not have a gracefull way of recovering when the system crashes. Luckily my problem only involved a run for a single check. It would be a nightmare to fix if this had been on our regular payr...

problem with losing control of a worksheet
I am completely flabbergasted; I am editing a worksheet which is 1/5th what it used to be - comparing two databases which are somewhat out of control. If two lines match exactly, I delete them, if two lines exist but do not match, I correct the database and delete them, and if there is an orphan, I hide it, with the intent of going back to match them against other databases. Now I am getting a weird display, with different words in column A, am unable to go below line 30, and am coming to the conclusion the worksheet has been compromised. I just printed off a section for further work...

Create a single worksheet from a template
Hello The macro below (pinched from one of the threads) creates dulplicate worksheets from a list and has served me well over a year. However I now want to export it to another workbook starting at cell N4. I have tried adjusting it accordingly but am failing miserably not least because it doesn't work with only one name or has any error trapping when there isn't any names. Can you help. TIA Shaz Sub CreateSheets() Application.ScreenUpdating = False For Each cell In Range("a1").CurrentRegion.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeConstants) Dim SName As String SName = cell.Value If SheetExi...

A cell copied onto one worksheet from another worksheet does display same formatting.
I have 2 worksheets in my workbook. On worksheet "A" i have a number in red font with black background in cell B1. On worksheet "B" the contents of cell A1 is =A!B1. This copies the value located in cell B1 of worksheet "A" but not the color formatting. How can that get copied as well? Hi A formula has one single job: to return a value into its own cell. No formats, no copying, no dancing, no fun, only that. -- HTH. Best wishes Harald Followup to newsgroup only please "Mark" <mark@lbrgroup.com> skrev i melding news:32B8AA2D-DA1D-4B3F-AF73-9...

How to export a newly created role record?
Hi all. I'm using CRM v3.0. Is there a way to export a record of Security Role from my development server to the production server? I'm looking for this because I'm going to create a new role (by the Copy Role function), and modify some permissions, and set the permissions for my 6 custom entities. Without a better solution now, what I can do is to create my new role on the development server for testing, print the screens for the 8 tab pages of the new role, and create the same new role on the production server according to my screen caps. I just want to skip those duplica...

Server accepts mail for multiple domains, replies with wrong one?
Hi there. Our server accepts mail for 3 different domain names. My question is, if someone sends an Email to user@domaina.com when outlook replies it always sends the mail as the Primary User on the AD account. Is there anyway to have it automatically SEND replies as the address that recieved the message? Here is an example. Bob has 3 addresses: bob@domain1.com bob@domain2.com bob@domain3.com Jane sends an email to bob@domain3.com in AD bob's primary account is bob@domain2.com so whenever bob replies outlook automatically sends the email back as bob@domain2.com Is there any...

Site ID problems in single site setup
Hello, We have a single site version of Great Plains - Site ID is greyed out on all screens, and we don't have the Inventory Module. We also have MS CRM Integration running. Since integration has been installed, all Sales Orders that are created (whether it be through the integration process or manually in GP) are being assigned the Site ID of 'CHALLOW'. Now before integration was installed obviously the Site ID would just be blank! (as I would think it should be). Looking in the database, there is a row in IV40700 with LOCNCODE of CHALLOW. The problem now is, if we create...

Concananate Function for Multiple Rows
Everyone, I am looking to take text data from Column 1, Column 3, and add text after these values for every row in my spreadsheet. Is there a universal equation that I can use instead of having to insert values from each row individually using the Concananate function??? Thanks for the response mardskee wrote... >I am looking to take text data from Column 1, Column 3, and add text after >these values for every row in my spreadsheet. Is there a universal equation >that I can use instead of having to insert values from each row individually >using the Concananate function?...

M2005 Small Business
Can anyone else get this to work? I go through the steps of creating an invoice template and save it. But every time I return, my template is not in the list. See http://money.mvps.org/faq/#Business (2nd item) for some instructions on making it work. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback especially if it's a...

Creating a message to find my posts
Sorry, but I am creating this just so I can find my posts on here by clicking on my name within this post. Can't see any other way. I search for the title - nothing comes up, I search for my user name - nothing comes up. Notify me of replies doesn't work! Click on this link: http://groups.google.com/groups/search?enc_author=3D3Qz8RCEAAAArhhjrMG_fyPf= LngCqP6Bi2p5MNQxqBUIP2AeqP4W-7pHRGrMdZImE0Gr1e5nVtd0&scoring=3Dd Add it to your favourites - it should be dynamic. Hope this helps. Pete On Dec 15, 9:11=A0am, imacken <imac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...