Creating multiple hyperlinks created in 1 cell.

Is it possible to create more than 1 hyperlink per cell in a worksheet?  I
need to be able to link to multiple documents.
0
pjfandejf (1)

If you're willing to cheat a bit.

You can add two rectangles (formatted nicely to hide the borders) over the cell,
you can assign different links to each.

--

Dave Peterson
0

Disaster Recovery for CRM 1.2
Does anyone have any documentation on the steps to backing up CRM 1.2? We want to make sure we are backing CRM 1.2 up correctly if the server should go down. We were unable to find any documentation on Microsofts website for a step by step backup solution. Right now we are just backing the CRM databases using the scheduler in SQL; is this ALL that is required and if so do we backup ALL of the databases or just certain ones? The owners of the company want to make sure we can restore ALL of the data if needed. -- Thank You, Troy Hi Troy Microsoft have included details of backing...

How to create a ledger sheet
Hello. I have a database with the following tables:Customers, Orders, and PaymentsThe Customers table has a one-to-many relationship with the Orderstable. The Customers table also has a one-to-many relationship withthe Payments table.I am trying to create what I think is commonly called a ledger sheet.This sheet simply shows the dollar amount of every order that anindividual customer has placed (debits) and every payment that thecustomer has made (credits). It also shows a running balance. Entriesare shown in chronilogical order.I am having trouble creating a report that would draw debits from...

Printing Multiple Receipts at a Time From Journal
Hey guys, Is there a way to print multiple journaled receipts at a time? Say all receipts for a batch or by date or other criteria? Thanks Tom, Not that I've seen. -- = Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ========== "Tom Bombadill" <Genius_pos...

Convert single colum/multiple rows to multiple colums.
Hi, I have a .dat file when opened with Excel it has 1 column and 7 rows per entry. I would like to delete some rows and convert the rest to something like. Any chance this can be done. It's quite large. 51,793 rows. TIA Jeff Col 1 Col 2 Col 3 Name Date Lenny Kravitz - 2000 - Greatest Hits -- Table: {2} { "music" "Name", "06/04/2008", "Lenny Kravitz - 2000 - Greatest Hits", }, --Table: {3} etc. etc. ...

Outlook 2003 forgets contacts after 1 day
Outlook 2003 is remembering contacts for a day and then automatically deleting them. I have spent the last hour searching and can't find the right setting to stop this from happening. Has anyone got any advice? Outlook does not automatically save Contacts ever. To what feature are you referring? Autocompletion? -- Russ Valentine "slycbod" <slycbod@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36DBB238-7462-452F-85EB-15258BCD8B05@microsoft.com... > Outlook 2003 is remembering contacts for a day and then automatically > deleting them. I have spent th...

How do I make hyperlink target scroll to the top-left of spreadshe
I can't remember the setting to make Excel automatically scroll my hyperlinked cell to the top-left. For example, if my hyperlink is in cell A1 and the hyperlink destination is cell Z30, when you click the hyperlink in A1 the cell Z30 is now displayed in the top-left of the spreadsheet. It seems like there was a checkbox in the Options dialog box, but now I can't find it. I did this awhile ago, but forgot to write down the information. Hi Lori Tools>Options On the Transition tab Transition navigations keys -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "Lori W....

Multiple Outlook #2
I imported an Outlook 2000 pst file into Outlook 2003. Now when I open Outlook my Personal Folders appears 4 times in the left hand "All Mail Folders" When I close Outlook it gives me an error and msvbvm60.dll is mentioned. Any help on how to correct this issue would be greatly appreciated. Mick ...

Constructing Hyperlink from the Database Record fields
I am working on a Windows XP environment using MS Office 2007 including Access 2007. I want to open a document from Access 2007 which I can easily do with Hyperlink type field. However since all the necessary information is already in the Database Record I try to avoid creating additional field which would be a Hyperlink type on the Form unless it is absolutely necessary. Below is the code that I have to construct the FullFileName which consisted of ServerName, Division, Unit, RequirementDirectory, FolderName and the FileName itself. As you can see the Database records has al...

Summing distinct rows in same cell
Sorry for the bad title I'm not sure hte best way to sum up this issue. Fruit Price Total Apples 0.69 40 Bananas 0.34 38 Lemons 0.55 15 Oranges 0.25 25 Apples 0.5 10 Pears 0.59 40 Almonds 2.8 10 Cashews 3.55 16 Peanuts 1.25 20 Walnuts 1.75 12 Apples 0.5 5 Given the data above I'm trying to sum the totals for only the Appl rows. So basically I need to search the Fruit column find the row that have "Apples" and then sum their corresponding Totals, giving m 55. I've been playing with this for hours with Lookups and Indexes bu am not really getting anywhere. Also, I can...

Printing Multiple Copies #4
Hi all - I am using Vista Business and Publisher 2007 from the Office 2007 Small Business package. No matter what type of publication or template I use I can only print single copies. Most recently I tried to print 30 copies of a single page flyer and had to do it a single copy at a time. If I go to File|Print and set the number of copies to 30, I still get a single copy only. Does anyone have any thoughts? Thanks -- Andrew Aitchison (amhsn@nospam.sympatico.ca) Is your printer driver current? What is the default in the printing preferences in the control panel printer folder? ...

Save As using contents of Cell in Name

object not being created
hello, I created a dialog based application.I pop up a modal dialog from the menu created in my application.Class midialog is associated with this dialog resource.By mistake i created an obj of this class in the menu handler as shown in code below. OnMenu()//handler in my application dialog class.i.e.main dialog { midialog m_d; m_d.DoModal();//creating my modal dialog } after couple of daysi realized that i wanted the obj not inside the handler but in the class CMainDlg(class of the main dialog).So i removed above code and tried to declare a variable of type midialog m_d(again,s...

multiple revieve of emails
I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on server Jim <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I recieve multiple copys of emails in outlook. In some > cases I get 100 copys of the exact same message, in other > cases it is ok, then others many times Only one message on > server Usually caused by 1) Send/receive interval too small or 2) server timeout value too small or 3) rules that don't contain the "stop processing more rules...

Multiple Account Download from One Financial Instituition
Hi, I have at one brokerage mutliple accounts (individual, joint, 401K, roll-over etc). In Money they are all separate accounts. When I connect with the brokerage I am only able to connect to one type of account (in this case retirement). How can I download multiple accounts from a brokerage (when not all have the same URL). Please email me your reply. Thanks Sandeep ...

Cells Fill Automatically on Another Workbook
I've created what we'll call a seed worksheet to be used over and over for different clients. I have linked its cells to another workbook. As the originating seed worksheet directs its cell data to a specific cell on another workbook, how can I accomplish the workbook data not being overwritten but the new incoming data default to the next unused cell in the column? i.e. If the original seed worksheet cell B1 links to the worksheet cell A1, I would like the next instance of creating a new customer and his B1 information on his use of the seed worksheet to populate onto th...

Enter multiple cash receipt payment methods in Cashbook/BM.
When entering a receipt into cashbook/bank management, there is sometimes a need to receipt the amount as more than one payment type - e.g. cash and cheque. This process is accommodated well in SOP. It would be useful to have this type of procedure included in Bank Management. This is a user request from Pan Pac Forest Products. ...

Concatenating cells but excluding blanks
Hello, I am trying to create a result field, concatenating populated cells from the previous 12 columns on that line, but excluding blank cells and putting a * delimiting character between each instance - please find below a 4 column example. ID 1 2 3 4 Result Z A C D A*C*D Y B C B*C X A B D A*B*D Each of the 10,000 lines of the spreadsheet is different - there are at least 5 blank cells on each line Any help gratefully received. I am working in Excel 2007 Many thanks. Bob Try this: http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/5826/nonamee.png Micky "Bob Fr...

Two different hyperlink colors
I have created a publisher document that I am using as email stationary. I have created some blue buttons that I have put hyperlinks on. I want the hyperlinks to not show up as blue on the buttons, so I changed the color scheme so they show as white. However, in the main body of my email, there are also a few hyperlinks. Because I've changed the color scheme, these hyperlinks are also showing up as white. I've tried just highlighting them and changing the font to black but that does not work. Is there anyway to change the hyperlink color in the body of my email? Than...

Count Unique Items with Multiple Criteria
I am trying to get a list of how many lots a particular car model is on. For example, say we have a spreadsheet that looks like: Model License Lot Ford xjd-394 1 Chevy gwg-394 2 Ford sdf-333 1 Ford lkj-111 3 Toyota skd-333 4 Toyota shk-584 4 I am loking for a way to get data that says how many unique lots each car is on, so for example: Ford: 2 Chevy: 1 Toyota: 1 I was trying to do this with Pivot tables and the count functionality, but it isn't quite getting me the results I want. I can get the results with a pivot table ...

Copy Data from One Group of Cells to Another Group
I have five columns of data on two different sheets in the same workbook. One set of columns is sorted in ascending date order the other in descending date order. When I enter data into the last row of Sheet 1, I need the data in that row in columns A, B, C and D to be copied into Sheet 2 columns A, C, D and E in a newly inserted row 14. Is this possible with the use of a macro? I can find the last cell in Sheet 1, but then need to go up one row and back to column A. I am having difficulty with that. Thanks is advance for any assistance offered! /s/ Alan Auerbach On Sat, 26 May 2007, ...

Collecting multiple feeds
Folks, I am subscribed to about 30 radio podcast feeds. When I refresh them on any given day, there will be five or six that refresh, and on Friday, there are about twelve. For each one, I click the URL in the feed, which opens the site for that radio program. Then I right-click the link to the podcast and select Save Target As... As it all goes onto the same directory on an MP3 player, I don't have to select it each time, but when the download frame comes up, I have to click the Save button. As most of these programs come from the BBC site, which only allows two si...

Copy cell contents, then paste into the same cell with other text.
Hi! I tried a search first and couldn't find anything like this. My spreadsheet has a column for shipping that takes a series like this for each product: ?0.0*0.13.2*d*0x0x0:07:24:04 Following the question mark is the handling charge (0.0 in this example). This is followed by an * and then the weight of the item (0.13.2 in this example which is 13.2 ounces) I have a list of product weights in a colum with just pounds and ounces. I need to copy that information, then paste it into the weight area of the string above and then paste those modified contents back into t...