Creating more than one pivot table in one page?

Creating more than one pivot table in one page? how do i do that?

Pls help

0
Kumar_p50 (8)

Hi Kumar
quite simple (at least in Excel 2003):
- create your first pivot table
- select an empty cell below or right to the first one
- start the pivot table assistant
- as target choose the location below/right to the existing table

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

Kumar wrote:
> Creating more than one pivot table in one page? how do i do that?
>
> Pls help
0
frank.kabel (11126)
2/28/2004 8:02:37 AM
In step 3 of the pvot table wizard tell it to put it on the same page as the
other pvot table. Be careful to leave enough room between them!

regards
Charles
______________________
Decision Models
FastExcel Version 2 now available.
www.DecisionModels.com/FxlV2WhatsNew.htm

"Kumar" <Kumar_p50@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Creating more than one pivot table in one page? how do i do that?
>
> Pls help

0
Charles740 (233)

C# Net GridView LinkButton open a new page
Hi, In my C# .Net framework 2.0 web application, I have a GridView which has the LinkButton ItemTemplate. I would like to have the click event for the LinkButton then it will open a new web page( not redirect). I think I'm stucking in the javascript with the asp control, need help! Thanks. Jason ...

Exchange Migration Wizard and creating new SMTP reply addresses
Hello, I'm migrating from a Netware 6.5 environment, but am going to be using another tool because of the need to migrate archives and personal address books. I would, however, like to use the Microsoft tool to populate the GWISE SMTP address with the old GroupWise address. Is there a way to run the Exchange Migration Wizard in a mode that will only create the additional GWISE SMTP addresses for all of my users? Aaron ...

Re: Outlook 2007 create background
I played around with this further. You can still use any HTML editor to = create stationery and place it in the user's Stationery folder. You can = also use FrontPage 2003 to create new themes with background images. = Details at = http://turtleflock-ol2007.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!C1013F1F9A99E3D8!230.e= ntry --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx =...

HOW TO SORT A PIVOT TABLE
How to automatically make that the pivot tables sorts data by itself. Every time a change one value it mixes up my figures.... Right click in the field to be sorted to get a menu Click Field Click Advanced Choose the sort option. Regards BrianB ============================================= "Alex" <alexdfsvsdffgdfgsdg@skynet.be> wrote in message news:<e6Ur9J3hDHA.1692@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl>... > How to automatically make that the pivot tables sorts data by itself. Every > time a change one value it mixes up my figures.... THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH "Br...

users can't login on one PC
I have 1 PC that was just upgraded to GP 10 SP 2 and now only the SA can login. When a regular user account tries to login they get the error: "The login failed. Attempt to login again or contact your system administrator" That same id is able to login on every other PC so I know it is not SQL DB security and the SA can login from this PC so i am pretty sure it is not the ODBC. Any help would be appreciated. Fliehigh OK So I figured it out this DSN was setup using the IP address of the SQl server and the rest where using the DNS name. I changed it and it worked great. Fli...

Question about moving Outlook 2003 from an old computer to a new one
Microsoft Office Assistance has the following article, which describes the details for moving Outlook 2000 to a new computer: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010549451033.aspx I was wondering what, if anything, has changed for Outlook 2003? I'm asking only becuase I can't find a similar article, and I'm going to need to do this later next week. Thanks! Larry Larry Kahm <lkahm@nospam_heliotropicsystems.com> wrote: > Microsoft Office Assistance has the following article, which > describes the details for moving Outlook 2000 to a new computer: &g...

Promoting and Outlook Email and Creating Contact
After reading an Email in Outlook I promote it to CRM. The author of the Email is not a CRM contact so their name appears in red. Clicking on the authors name, CRM gives the option of reconciling to another contact or creating a new contact record. When I select a new contact record, why doesn't CRM populate the name and Email address just like when you create a contact from an Email in Outlook? Why should I have to go back and look up the Email address from the Email itself to place in the CRM Contact record? I'd post that as a suggestion for future product enhancements. Ho...

ALTER TABLE statements showing up in my stored procedures
Hi, Recently, I noticed some ALTER TABLE statements in my stored procedures. I have no idea where they came from. The only thing I can think of is that I do generate scripts to keep my local copy of the database where I develop my application and the production server in sync. I think these statements started showing up after I upgraded to SQL Server 2008 R2 (full version on production server and Express on the local machine). I just tried removing them from one of my stored procedures and they came right back. I then deleted the stored procedure and recreated it without t...

Help! page range prob in print
Hi I worked on print.Everythings working perfectly except one problem.ie. When i set the PageRange option to 'ALL' option and press print button..instead of displaying only the pages which has information ..its displaying that all pages from 1 to 65535 r going to be printed. How do i remove this problem? thanks, vani I thing you may failed to set the maximum number of pages to print. Check CPrintInfo::SetMaxPage(nMaxPage); method regds Jibesh -- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM! Download Spam Inspecto...

Prevent auto recoloring of chart when using Pivot Table data
I have crated a Pivot tabel with data I want to show in a Chart. My problem is when I refresh data the colours of the "data series" changes. For exaple I want one of my series "OK" always be shown in green colour, but after a refresh of pivot all colours changes. This problem is not only colouring. If I have made changes to my chart so that one series ar plotted on a secondary axis, and I change it to another chart type (e.g. the secondary should be shown as a line instead of column) this also changes when refreshing the data. Most irritating! Anyone that knows how to p...

League Table
Hello - newbie poster here. I've been scouring this group during my current project and found much useful information - thanks to all. However I've come to a halt and need to ask for help on a specific question. I have a spreadsheet working out the Rugby Zurich Premiership scores (LOTS of formulae entering!). The ultimate is to display an automatically calculating league table from the datasheet. I've used the LARGE function to order the points for each team and VLOOKUP to pull in the corresponding team name, games won, lost, drawn, points for and against and the goal differen...

converting plain data to table format
It has been a while since I used excel but I am almost sure there is a way to convert just plain rows and columns of data into a table format. This way I believe that adding rows to this block of data is as simple as tabbing after the last cell and it should just drop down to the next row and insert one??? correct?? Excel should recognize a contiguous range as a table, or list. Include headings in the first row, and leave at least one blank row and column between the table and other items on the worksheet. You can use the built-in data form to add records to the table (Data>Form). Or,...

display only one formula
i'm taking a computer test and i need to know how to display my formula when it prints so the formula doesn't calculate, but i only need one of the formulas to be shown the rest need to stay in calculated form. How would i do this? Hi Format the cell as Text, select the cell, press F2, and then Enter keys. -- When sending mail, use address arvil<at>tarkon.ee Arvi Laanemets "norcalchick2207" <norcalchick2207@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F223ADF-4546-44C9-8BC8-6D2825872C10@microsoft.com... > i'm taking a computer test and i need ...

Why Out of memory error when trying to create a thread?
I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying Out of memory when running the following code CClientThread* pThread = (CClientThread*) AfxBeginThread(RUNTIME_CLASS(CClientThread), THREAD_PRIORITY_NORMAL, 0, CREATE_SUSPENDED); My application does only have this additional thread. Joachim wrote: > I'm using MS Visual C++ .NET, Windows XP, and 1GB RAM. > Why could be the reason why I get an error message saying > > Out of memory > > when running the following code > > CClientThread* pThread =...

Old home page in website view FrontPage 2002
I have FrontPage 2002. I reworked my whole website although the home page had a few changes. Everything seemed to remained linked correctly, the browser preview was perfect, published fine, but now my online website view shows the old home page. If I navigate to the other pages, they are the new versions. If I navigate back to home page from any of the other pages, I get the new home page. Where is this old home page coming from? It's not to be found in the navigation view. I've attempted some things like publishing the whole thing (rather than separate pages), emptying t...

create new worksheet based on month change
Hi, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have a worksheet for employees to enter data. At the beginning of each month I run a macro which copies a mastersheet to start the new month. The first column of the sheet is for the employee to enter their name. Using code when they move to the 2nd column it automatically inserts the date and the 3rd column the time both based on whether there is an entry in the first column. I want to call my new worksheet macro when the date changes month. I have been trying to use ActiveCell.Offset command to look at the date in the row above but with...

Change multple table names
I have over 100 similar worksheets with two tables on each sheet, currently with excel inscrutable names. I would like to automatically change the names of the tables to reflect two things: 1. the name of the worksheet 2. conatentate sfr on the first table in the sheet and ct to the second table on the sheet. I've spent the last four hours searching the internet and playing around with this to no avail. Recording a macro gives me this: Range("Table.AthertonSFR[[#Headers],[Date]]").Select ActiveSheet.ListObjects("Table811131517192123").Name = &q...

creating shared calendar in outlook 2007
Hi, I would like to create a shared calendar (diary, bookings) for the corporate, the thing is, when I go to organization and default folders, I'm able to create but when I go to OWA or Outlook 2K7 can't seem the folder (either rss and others, only the main mailboxs), also I cannot see public folder , only mailbox in bot owa and outlook 2k7. What is the best method to create a shared calendar? Sorry, I'm completely newbie regarding ex2k7 On 4 Mar 2007 03:50:49 -0800, "k0D" <camocas@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I would like to create a shared calendar (di...

properly creating Personal Folders
I have purchased Microsoft Office 2003 and in briefly reading the included book, it stated three licences were included. I assume that I am able to create three Persanol File Folders in OutLook. I am hoping to keep organized by creating; one for myself, one fordaughter and another for my mother. If I am not correct, please inform me and if I am correct, would you kindly instruct me on how I create the different Personal File Folders. Thank you File > New > Outlook Data File Your license will not affect how many PST files you can create. You might also want to consider creating...

Can not create mailbox on new volume
Hi, I installed new volume and attached through SCSI to Exchange 2003 server. I created new database on new volume and started to move mailboxes in order to free space. When I try to create new mailbox in new volume it,s fault. i can create account , but not mailbox.i can create on old volume and after to move. I do not know if this is active Directory problems or new HD. Please, help >>When I try to create new mailbox in new volume it,s fault. What does the error say? Is the new store mounted? Vlad wrote: > Hi, > I installed new volume and attached through SCSI to Exchang...

Pivot Table Problem #14
Hi All! I am using Excel 2003. I created a report by connecting to a OLAP cube having many Calculated members. When I am trying to group the members of a dimension which is connected to a cube,I am unable to see any of my calculated measure. Can anyone help in this regard..... Thanks in Advance Siv ...

How can I create and display a chart dynamically on a UserForm wi.
I am trying to create charts dynamically using VBA and Excel. The data being plotted will change frequently, and my client wants to interface only with the user form, and not the worksheet itself. I know that you can use the MSChart control to do this in VB6, but I was wondering if there is a similar control for use with Excel and VBA. If so, any additional info on how to use it would be much appreciated. Thanks. I think it's an incredibly dumb idea to want to interface only with a userform (and sacrifice the flexibility of direct access to a chart). Maybe, you can convince your c...

Selected pages to print from MS Outlook
Is there a way to select the the page to print from MS outlook. I could only print all pages from my mail rather than selected pages Please help ...

Programmatically change an existing Pivot Table
Hello to everyone, wondering if someone has figure out how to change existing Pivot Tables. Once a pivot table is been created the SourceData is read only. Creating a new pivot table using VBA is too complex and time-expensive. Any suggestions? >Once a pivot table is been created the SourceData is read only. Naah. I've managed to update SourceData and refresh my pivot tables programatically (a whole set of 20+ pivot tables, actually). If I remember correctly, the hoop I had to jump through was making sure the string I fed SourceData was in the *exact* correct format. It's ...

Pivot: grand totals
Hi all, i need your help for the below table: ITEMS YEAR YRLY_TOT GRAND_TOT 2008 $10 1. ITEM1 2009 $20 $60 2010 $30 2008 $10 2. ITEM2 2009 $30 $80 2010 $40 2008 $20 3. ITEM3 2009 $30 $90 2010 $40 Each item has yearly totals (column YRLY_TOT). I want column GRAND_TOT to show total of all three years for each item ( i guess the three cells shou...