Creating Event procedures from a macro

Hi,

I'm using Jon Peltier's workaround (to Excel's inability to create
hyperlinks to chart sheets) to create a table of contents. The following
event procedure is placed in the code module for the "contents" sheet. It
activates the chart sheet when the user selects the linked cell:

' Thank you Jon!
     If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
         Charts("Chart1").Activate
     End If
End Sub

This works fine, except that I need to create it on the fly from within a
macro. Here's what I've got so far:

ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.InsertLines _

ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.CreateEventProc
( _
    "SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1, _
    "MsgBox Hello"
Where "Contents" is the name of the worksheet where I want the event
procedure. The actual code I want to invoke inside the event procedure isn't
really "MsgBox Hello", but I can't even get this simple code to work. I get
"subscript out of range"....

For those of you who want to know more, the code I really want instead of
MsgBox is:

"If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
         Charts("Chart1").Activate
 End If"

I know this is a hard one. Can anyone provide any suggestions?

Thank you,

Robert Stober

0
rstober (6)

Robert,

Try the following code. Watch out for line breaks.

With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents( _
    ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Contents").CodeName).CodeModule
    .InsertLines Line:=.CreateEventProc("SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1,
_
        String:= _
        "If Not Intersect(Target, Range(""B2"")) Is Nothing Then" & vbCrLf &
_
            "    Charts(""Chart1"").Activate" & vbCrLf & _
        "End If"
End With

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Robert Stober" <rstober@charter.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Jon Peltier's workaround (to Excel's inability to create
> hyperlinks to chart sheets) to create a table of contents. The following
> event procedure is placed in the code module for the "contents" sheet. It
> activates the chart sheet when the user selects the linked cell:
>
> ' Thank you Jon!
> Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
>      If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
>          Charts("Chart1").Activate
>      End If
> End Sub
>
> This works fine, except that I need to create it on the fly from within a
> macro. Here's what I've got so far:
>
> ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.InsertLines _

ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.CreateEventProc
> ( _
>     "SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1, _
>     "MsgBox Hello"
> Where "Contents" is the name of the worksheet where I want the event
> procedure. The actual code I want to invoke inside the event procedure
isn't
> really "MsgBox Hello", but I can't even get this simple code to work. I
get
> "subscript out of range"....
>
> For those of you who want to know more, the code I really want instead of
> MsgBox is:
>
> "If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
>          Charts("Chart1").Activate
>  End If"
>
> I know this is a hard one. Can anyone provide any suggestions?
>
> Thank you,
>
> Robert Stober

0
chip1 (1821)
9/6/2003 7:37:02 PM
Chip,

Thank you! Now it *almost* works. The syntax appears to be right, but
there's still a problem: it looks like the new "SelectionChange" event
procedure is being created, but a second SelectionChange shell code block is
also in the CodeModule below the one just added. It's there for two seconds
while the macro is running, then it crashes.

Here's the specific code you sent me, with just a minor change to allow me
to use a variables instead of hard-coded references:

With
ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents(ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Contents").
CodeName).CodeModule
    .InsertLines Line:=.CreateEventProc("SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1,
_
    String:="If Not Intersect(Target, Range(""" & nextCell & """)) Is
Nothing Then" & vbCrLf & _
    " Charts(""" & chartName & """).Activate" & vbCrLf & _
    "End If"
End With

Don't see anything wrong? Me either. So here's the whole macro in case the
problem is somewhere else. BTW - Where can one find documentation of the
above?

Thank you very much,

Robert Stober

Sub CreateChart()

'
' CreateChart Macro
'

    Dim cellContents As String
    Dim sheetName As String
    Dim pivotName As String
    Dim chartName As String
        Dim nextCell As String
    Dim tName As String
    Dim srcData As String
    Dim shtCount As Integer
    Dim SheetNames() As String
    Dim count As Integer
    Dim iCount As Integer

    cellContents =
ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.count).Cells(100, 1).Value

    If cellContents = "True" Then

    ' prevent user interaction and turn off screen updating
    Application.Interactive = False
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Application.StatusBar = "Building Charts..."

        ' Put the names of the worksheets we need to create PivotTables
        ' and PivotCharts for into the SheetNames array.
    count = 1
    iCount = 1
        ' Look at each sheet in the Sheets collection
    For Each shtNext In Sheets
        shtType = TypeName(shtNext)
                ' We want worksheets where the value of cell 100, 1 is NOT
"True"
        If shtType = "Worksheet" Then
            If shtNext.Cells(100, 1).Value <> "True" Then
                ReDim Preserve SheetNames(1 To iCount)
                SheetNames(iCount) = Sheets(count).Name
                iCount = iCount + 1
            Else
                shtNext.Cells(100, 1).Value = ""
            End If
        End If
        count = count + 1
    Next shtNext

        ' Now that we have the relevant worksheets in SheetNames, lets
create
        ' PivotTables and Charts for each of them
    For shtCount = 1 To UBound(SheetNames)
                nextCell = "B" & shtCount
        sheetName = SheetNames(shtCount)
        pivotName = "PivotTable." & shtCount
        chartName = "pc." & sheetName
        tName = "pt." & sheetName
        srcData = sheetName & "!$A:$F"
        Sheets(sheetName).Select
        ' we need to dynamically create the contents page from here
        Sheets("Contents").Range(nextCell).Value = chartName
        With
ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents(ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Contents").
CodeName).CodeModule
            .InsertLines Line:=.CreateEventProc("SelectionChange",
"Worksheet") + 1, _
            String:="If Not Intersect(Target, Range(""" & nextCell & """))
Is Nothing Then" & vbCrLf & _
            " Charts(""" & chartName & """).Activate" & vbCrLf & _
            "End If"
        End With
        ActiveWorkbook.PivotCaches.Add(SourceType:=xlDatabase, SourceData:=
_
            srcData).CreatePivotTable TableDestination:="",
tableName:=pivotName
        ActiveSheet.PivotTableWizard TableDestination:=ActiveSheet.Cells(3,
1)
        ActiveSheet.Cells(3, 1).Select
        ActiveSheet.PivotTables(pivotName).SmallGrid = False
        ActiveSheet.Name = tName
        Charts.Add
        ActiveChart.SetSourceData Source:=Sheets(tName).Range("A3")
        ActiveChart.Location Where:=xlLocationAsNewSheet
        ActiveChart.Name = chartName
        Sheets(tName).Select
        With ActiveSheet.PivotTables(pivotName).PivotFields("Date")
            .Orientation = xlRowField
            .Position = 1
        End With
        With ActiveSheet.PivotTables(pivotName).PivotFields("Used")
            .Orientation = xlDataField
            .Position = 1
        End With
        ActiveSheet.PivotTables(pivotName).PivotFields("Count of
Used").Function = _
            xlSum
        Charts(chartName).Select
        With ActiveChart.PivotLayout.PivotFields("Date")
            .PivotItems("(blank)").Visible = False
        End With
    Next

        'ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Add
        'ActiveSheet.Name = "Start"

    ' allow interaction and turn on screen updating
    Application.StatusBar = "Done Building Charts"
    Application.Interactive = True
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True

    End If

End Sub

"Chip Pearson" <chip@cpearson.com> wrote in message
> Robert,
>
> Try the following code. Watch out for line breaks.
>
> With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents( _
>     ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Contents").CodeName).CodeModule
>     .InsertLines Line:=.CreateEventProc("SelectionChange", "Worksheet") +
1,
> _
>         String:= _
>         "If Not Intersect(Target, Range(""B2"")) Is Nothing Then" & vbCrLf
&
> _
>             "    Charts(""Chart1"").Activate" & vbCrLf & _
>         "End If"
> End With
>

> --
> Cordially,
> Chip Pearson
> Microsoft MVP - Excel
> www.cpearson.com    chip@cpearson.com
>

> "Robert Stober" <rstober@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using Jon Peltier's workaround (to Excel's inability to create
> > hyperlinks to chart sheets) to create a table of contents. The following
> > event procedure is placed in the code module for the "contents" sheet.
It
> > activates the chart sheet when the user selects the linked cell:
> >
> > ' Thank you Jon!
> > Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
> >      If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
> >          Charts("Chart1").Activate
> >      End If
> > End Sub
> >
> > This works fine, except that I need to create it on the fly from within
> > macro. Here's what I've got so far:
> >
> > ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.InsertLines
_

ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.CreateEventProc
> > ( _
> >     "SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1, _
> >     "MsgBox Hello"
> > Where "Contents" is the name of the worksheet where I want the event
> > procedure. The actual code I want to invoke inside the event procedure
> isn't
> > really "MsgBox Hello", but I can't even get this simple code to work. I
> get
> > "subscript out of range"....
> >
> > For those of you who want to know more, the code I really want instead
of
> > MsgBox is:
> >
> > "If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
> >          Charts("Chart1").Activate
> >  End If"
> >
> > I know this is a hard one. Can anyone provide any suggestions?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Robert Stober

0
rstober (6)
9/7/2003 5:40:49 PM
The line breaks shown in my last posting don't reflect the actual line
breaks in the macro. Basically, here's the posting again with more attention
paid to the line breaks as they might be displayed...

With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents( _
    ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Contents").CodeName).CodeModule
    .InsertLines Line:=.CreateEventProc("SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1,
_
    String:="If Not Intersect(Target, Range(""" & _
    nextCell & """)) Is Nothing Then" & vbCrLf & _
    " Charts(""" & chartName & """).Activate" & vbCrLf & _
    "End If"
End With

Hopefully this makes the placement of the line breaks more clear.

Thanks again,

Robert

"Chip Pearson" <chip@cpearson.com> wrote in message
> Robert,
>
> Try the following code. Watch out for line breaks.
>
> With ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents( _
>     ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Contents").CodeName).CodeModule
>     .InsertLines Line:=.CreateEventProc("SelectionChange", "Worksheet") +
1,
> _
>         String:= _
>         "If Not Intersect(Target, Range(""B2"")) Is Nothing Then" & vbCrLf
&
> _
>             "    Charts(""Chart1"").Activate" & vbCrLf & _
>         "End If"
> End With
>

> --
> Cordially,
> Chip Pearson
> Microsoft MVP - Excel
> www.cpearson.com    chip@cpearson.com
>

> "Robert Stober" <rstober@charter.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using Jon Peltier's workaround (to Excel's inability to create
> > hyperlinks to chart sheets) to create a table of contents. The following
> > event procedure is placed in the code module for the "contents" sheet.
It
> > activates the chart sheet when the user selects the linked cell:
> >
> > ' Thank you Jon!
> > Private Sub Worksheet_SelectionChange(ByVal Target As Range)
> >      If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
> >          Charts("Chart1").Activate
> >      End If
> > End Sub
> >
> > This works fine, except that I need to create it on the fly from within
> > macro. Here's what I've got so far:
> >
> > ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.InsertLines
_

ActiveWorkbook.VBProject.VBComponents("Contents").CodeModule.CreateEventProc
> > ( _
> >     "SelectionChange", "Worksheet") + 1, _
> >     "MsgBox Hello"
> > Where "Contents" is the name of the worksheet where I want the event
> > procedure. The actual code I want to invoke inside the event procedure
> isn't
> > really "MsgBox Hello", but I can't even get this simple code to work. I
> get
> > "subscript out of range"....
> >
> > For those of you who want to know more, the code I really want instead
of
> > MsgBox is:
> >
> > "If Not Intersect(Target, Range("B2")) Is Nothing Then
> >          Charts("Chart1").Activate
> >  End If"
> >
> > I know this is a hard one. Can anyone provide any suggestions?
> >
> > Thank you,
> >
> > Robert Stober

0
rstober (6)

Creating PivotTable in Excel2007
How do you create a Pivot Table in Compatibility Mode in Excel 2007. The PivotTable need to be refreshed in Excel 2003. ...

Anual event notifications
One of our users tells us she is not getting reminders about annual events she has in a 'company calendar' public folder. Ex2003 SP1, O2003 SP2. The event is set up as a meeting. In the Appointment tab, the To: address is her own name. The event is shown as an all day event and the reminder is ticked at 18 hours. The scheduling tab shows she has herself as the meeting organizer and as a required attendee. I've used Exchange Message Tracking set one day early and one day later but can't see anything that could be a notification. Can I track these notifications? Is ...

SBS Exchange 2003: Create new user in AD but no exchange mailbox #3
I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. When I create a new user using Active Directory, it prompts me about creating a mail box. It says it's creating a mailbox, then it's done. But no mailbox appears. In fact, if I use the Exchange tasks wizard, I can create, delete, and recreate the mailbox--all say successful without an error message. And yet, no mailbox. This is even after I reboot the PC and sent email to the address. Any ideas what's going on? mike.aes@gmail.com wrote: > I'm using SBS 2003. Exchange server is SP2. > > When I create a new user ...

Event ID 9554/Unable to Update Mailbox SD
I am continuing to get the event below; I referenced Microsoft KB 555433 in which it details how to use ADFind Utility to locate the mailbox in question and update the permissions -- however, there is no account in my domain that matches that GUID. Any ideas? Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 9554 Date: 10/6/2005 Time: 8:59:59 AM User: N/A Computer: MY EXCHANGE SERVER Description: Unable to update Mailbox SD in the DS. Mailbox Guid: fe3913d5-a4e0-4c0e-b3b1-291f50d7fc4f. Error Code 0x8004010f For more information, click http://www.microsoft.c...

Macro Question Again
I'v never had any dealings w/ macro before, so this is all new to me. I have a windows 98 computer that is running office 2000 and there is an excel macro on this pc that was created by someone years ago. I have to get this 98 machine of the network and replace it w/ a 2000/XP platform also running either office 2000/xp. So far i'v copied the macro and am able to run it, but its not gathering the correct info. It is collecting the correct info on the 98 machine, just not the one im replacing it w/. It looks like some of the fields are supposed to be populated w/ info in a text d...

Macro looping?
How do I code a macro so that it loops until it goes through all of the information on the excel file? This way I do not have to rewrite the same code for 20 lines one day and then 30 lines the next day. sub loopit() lastrow=cells(rows.count,"a").end(xlup).row for i= 1 to lastrow cells(i,1)=?? next i end sub -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "klh84" <klh84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7E2B2C07-1D80-4D28-9D05-4BA024BF8669@microsoft.com... > How do I code a macro so that it loops...

Procedure timeout when executing from the ASP.NET application
Hello, I'm working with ASP.NET 3.5 and SQL Server 2008. I have a very weird problem. When I execute the procedure from my ASP.NET application (either from my PC or the Web server), it's timing out. At the same time when I execute the same procedure with the same parameters from the SQL Server Management Studio - it executes instantly, so aparently there is nothing wrong with it. This applies only to the few procedures, with most of them I don't have any issues. To add to this mistery, this problem is intermittent, i.e. occasionally everything works OK. It seem...

How to execute Stored Procedure from QSRules.Session object in .NE
Last time I accidently posted question under wrong subject.. My question is: I am building COM add-ins to POS with VB.NET I'd like to use QSRules.Session.Database to run stored procedure But I don't know how. Procedure has one input parameter and the other is output parameter. Can anyone know how I should do that? Thanks, Ene ...

Outlook macro question
I have two email accounts in Outlook 2003. I know about the Accounts drop list in new emails. But is it possible to create a few macros so that I end up with two buttons where each runs a macro that starts a new email using a specific account? One button would start a new email using account 1 and the other button would start a new email using account 2. If so, could someone please give me some pointers? Thanks. Outlook doesn't provide any direct way to change the account for an = outgoing message in versions before Outlook 2003. See=20 http://www.outlookcode.com/codedetail.aspx?id=3D88...

How do you replace old data with new data without creating a new .
I have existing pivot tables and I want to replace the data source worksheet with new data and the pivot tables update with the new information. I have replace the data source but the pivot tables didn't update. Hit the "Refresh Data" in the pivot table toolbar (looks like an exclamation point) -- Regards, Dave "Dena" wrote: > I have existing pivot tables and I want to replace the data source worksheet > with new data and the pivot tables update with the new information. I have > replace the data source but the pivot tables didn't update. So...

Could Microsoft create a MSPOS user manual?
My customers are asking for one. Guess we were spoiled by RMS Store Operations having one available after Microsoft updated the SMS Commerce manuals. Makes me expect one for MSPOS even though most software no longer has printed manuals. -- Jeff Faul Merchants Solutions ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and t...

Viewing xml created in .Net in a ASP form VB6
I have been trying to create an xml document in VB.Net for displaying on an existing page written in ASP. im having a type mismatch error in my code. When i view my XML i have the following included in the <binary> node. <Binary xmlns:dt="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:datatypes" dt:dt="bin.base64">DATA HERE </Binary My issue is how do i set the datatype of the the node using dotnet so that i can replicate the same node structure and use my existing ASP page. thanks in advance Colin Graham ...

macro to generate next number
Hi, i need a macro to look in sheet 2 column A and look at the last filled cell. In the last filled cell i have a number. When i run macro, i need to generate (in sheet1 A1) the number from the last filled cell +1. EX: sheet 2 last filled cell = 29 sheet1 after macro i need to have in A1 = 30 Can this be done? Thanks! Hi, Yuo can have a macro if you want but you don't need one, try this =OFFSET(Sheet2!A1,COUNTA(Sheet2!A:A)-1,0) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while still suffici...

Creating a form or template
We scanned in an image of a post it note that has graphics on it. It is a jpg file. Can we somehow make this jpg file a form or template in Outlook? Ideally, we want to pull up a form that looks like the image of a post it note with the graphics in tact and be able to compose a message on the email post it note. How do you accomplish this? Thanks! ...

Button Control Event: question
I have a small dialog that prints data it queries from a server to a listbox when a user presses a start button. What I'd like to do is to have the data continually print after the button is pressed until the user presses a stop button. So, I guess I would need to initiate some kind of continuous loop for the data querying/printing, but I'm unsure how to get the stop button to break the loop. If this even the best solution. Does anyone have any ideas of how I could accomplish this, or perhaps a better design idea? Thanks, Marcus Marcus wrote: > I have a small dialog that prints d...

Word/Office Integration as seen at CRM 3.0 Partner Readiness Event
Has anyone seen available resources on integration to Office 2003 applications such as Word?? I saw this demo'd at a Partner Readiness event back in Nov. 2005 and they showed a very tight integration with Word for not only mail merge and easy template building (with CRM fields available), but also a task pane that allowed update/edit of existing CRM records within Word. This was being demo'd as "CRM 3.0 tightly integrated with Office"...Ok, so where is this resource? Also, does anyone know where I can find the supposed 100+ CRM web parts for SharePoint?? thanks, A...

macro warning
I have a workbook that consists of 15 worksheets. One for each month and then a summary page for the year plus a couple of worksheets containing charts. Every time I open it I'm prompted that the workbook contains macros. I haven't created any macros. I go to tools>macros and bring up the window no macros are shown. Anybody have any ideas why this is happening? Not really a show stopper but rather irritating. gls858 One possibility is that you need to delete any empty modules that may have housed macros. Hit ALT+F11 and this will open the VBE (Visual Basic Editor) Top left you wi...

HELP! Record Macro in TOOLS > MACRO is gone!
I was in Customize function trying to enable the Stop Recording toolbar and now in TOOLS > MACRO the Record Macro option is gone. I'm working on a project and I need this back. Can someone help? I'm using Excel 2003. Thanks, Joe M. Try this: In the customize window > click the Options tab > push the reset toolbars & menus button. Exit excel and re-load it Micky "Joe M." wrote: > I was in Customize function trying to enable the Stop Recording toolbar and > now in TOOLS > MACRO the Record Macro option is gone. I'm working on a ...

macro-import another xls file
Hi, i need a macro to import another xls file.When i run macro i need a window to appear and to browse to the file i need to import. I allways open another file, so i want to browse for the file. Can this be done? Thanks! Try some code like the following: Sub AAA() Dim FName As Variant Dim Filter As String ' Excel 2003 workbooks Filter = "Excel Files (*.xls),*.xls" ' Excel 2007 workbooks workbooks Filter = "Excel Files (*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb),*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb" ' Excel 2003 and 2007 Filter = "Excel Files (*.xls;*.xlsx;*.xlsm;*.xlsb),*...

Named Properties Error (Event ID: 9667)
Having problems with good old Event 9667. Thats the problem where Exchange 2003 stop accepting some emails when it hits the 16k soft limit on Named Properties. I've seen the KB article regarding adjusting the size of the named properties cache (if i can call it a cache) up to 32k but, as others have pointed out, that just delays the problem. I would like to know if anyone knows of any good ways to filter headers such that they are reduced to just the standard headers necessary for email delivery? Thanks, K ...

Insufficient Permissions to Create Tasks
Hi, Exchange 5.5, Windows 2000, Outlook 2000. I have a user who is trying to create tasks and he gets a message that says that he does not have permission to do this. He can edit tasks and delete tasks, but not create them. We've run the repair utility, reinstalled, thought that it had to do with the PALM software and removed that, and there has been no change. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! ...

Excel, Macro designed to send mails via Outlook : question on certificate
Hi everybody, I created in Excel a macro designed to send specific mails via Outlook. Because an Outlook dialog box asked me all the time whether I authorize the transmission or not, I created a certificate using MS Office "SelfCert". So far so good. My macro is signed. However, Outlook keeps on asking me everytime to authorize the transmission of the mails. What should I do / check ? Anybody ? Many thanks in adavance for your time and kind help. Daniel Everything you wanted to know about sending emails fro Excel using Outlook. http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm Go...

Fonts do not print in colur used when document created.
When I create a document in either Word ot Publisher the text is not always printed in the colour selected. This problem seems particular to Red & Blue. can any one help please. Peeter Have you tried some maintenance on your printer? Are you saving as a PDF? This problem has been reported using Microsoft's save as add-in. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Peter Piper" <PeterPiper@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:76737C66-2B07-42DF-BFC5-828A14CE135F@microsoft.com... > When I create a document in either Word ot Publisher t...

EVENT ID: 51 & 26
Hi. I'm telecommuting today. I was working happily along when=20 all of a sudden, Windows 2000 Pro froze. Nothing worked,=20 no way to restart so I pushed the restart button. Now, when I try to open Outlook in my profile, the other=20 two on the pc are fine, I get two error messages that=20 basically happen simultaneously. EVENT ID: 51 Event Type: Warning Event Source: Disk Event Category: None Event ID: 51 Date: 6/30/2004 Time: 3:54:18 PM User: N/A Computer: THE-REED-RANCH Description: An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk1\DR1=20 during a paging operation.=20 Data: 0000: ...

Creat new dictionery
It says when I try to add a new word to my dictionery that it is full. How do I expand same, or create a new dictionery? I use WORD 2003 See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "kernaghanl" <kernaghanl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BBC3C828-16EF-4861-B3A5-2A7CC406F43C@microsoft.com... > It says when I try to add a new word to my dictionery that it is full. > How > do I expand same, or create a new dictione...